Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

im 13 DPO.... CD 27. AF due tomorrow but ive had cramp for 3 days. I remember having a lot of cramp with DD though and doctor told me it was everything growing and stuff....

Oh forgot to tell you all! My results all came back perfectly normal. I ovulated this month. Really hope this is my BFP month xx

Im still here, about to o and hubbys on one bein stubborn and im sure as hell gonna miss it, he keeps going on about really wantin a baby tho, so im tempted to actually go get my coil put back in

Congrats on the bfp!

Youngmam- glad you got good results!

I started today, so I'm on to the next month. Just found out my sil is expecting #7. Happy for her, but I was bummed. Had been hoping we'd have the next grand kid. But at least there will be more cousins that are young whenever our baby makes his appearance.

I'm due in the 9th Jan this is my 1st:happydance: very excited but so tired lol.
Good luck everyone x

OK i managed the day before o-day or the day, i had super major EWCM so heres hoping. Im not overly optimistic tbh but you just never know :)

Its faded a lil bit now, tiny bit tender but nothin major, theres always hoping though!!

Well I'm having signs of O coming in a few days. High soft but not yet open CP, increased CM (but could be the B6) got a couple of spots appear today. Pains to the side, which I get for a few days on and off before O and because of them I did an opk and although it wasnt positive, it was quite dark. I'm around day 12 and dont usually O till day 19/20, but hoping that this means the B6 is doing something and is a good sign. I'm feeling pretty relaxed about the whole ttc thing atm anyway

i too got a dark very early this month - but im pretty sure i still didnt o til cd18/19 however its now been and gone - i didnt monitor much, temps went outta the window and no opks... so who knows!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->