Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

Just had some pain - i can only describe it as in my uterus... it didnt last long but it was a bit like someone nipping at skin over and over again

I'm trying with all my might not to get my hopes up, but today again I've had uterus pain on and off, milder than period pain but there all the same, I've drank a gallon of gaviscon in the last 24 hours!! I feel different... but don't want it to be in my head!

Well I dont think that I have O'd yet but have been so relaxed I'm pretty much flat on my back (which there are worse places to be when TTC lol) but only done one other opk which was not positive either, and not been temping so who knows. I have checked my cp and it is high and slightly open so FX it wont be long.

Well I dont think that I have O'd yet but have been so relaxed I'm pretty much flat on my back (which there are worse places to be when TTC lol) but only done one other opk which was not positive either, and not been temping so who knows. I have checked my cp and it is high and slightly open so FX it wont be long.

Im so relaxed this month too, just DTD when we feel like it, which is usually every other day anyway so hopefully its enough. Hope u O soon

i didnt do a whole lot this month either i did a opk stupidly early for some reason but it was my last 1, and im going buying tests today, as they come in packs of 2s itd be rude not to try 1 right? lol :)

lol...yes i think you should try one....;)
i didnt do a whole lot this month either i did a opk stupidly early for some reason but it was my last 1, and im going buying tests today, as they come in packs of 2s itd be rude not to try 1 right? lol :)

i did... lol BFN as totally expected - now comes the waiting til mon/tue if AF doesnt arrive LOL however - i dont feel like i normally do, im normally dry and a little itchy, a bit like thrush iykwim, but its none existant and i have loadsa cm, id do basal temp but one of my delightful munchkins has picked up the "beep beep" and im left with the good old ordinary one. grrr

maybe its too soon yet , ught oh they got the good thermometer ....that sucks!! lol..sorry its not funny...but why couldnt they get the old ordinary one! \whats thrush iykwim?? im still new on abbreviations??!
well that is good that ur having lots of CM!
i did... lol BFN as totally expected - now comes the waiting til mon/tue if AF doesnt arrive LOL however - i dont feel like i normally do, im normally dry and a little itchy, a bit like thrush iykwim, but its none existant and i have loadsa cm, id do basal temp but one of my delightful munchkins has picked up the "beep beep" and im left with the good old ordinary one. grrr

iff you know what i mean ;)

I want to retract my last post - i originally thought i saw a line - i marked it and took a pic but then thought i was imagining, the pics arent very clear - and tho its over the time, the line is still there now, im gonna upload the pics, its a squinty - if its even there

Here it is - it looked actually even darker than this in front of me but can u even see it?

Attachments

• AMBA0098.JPG
    AMBA0098.JPG
    7.7 KB · Views: 8
MOB, i think i did 2 this month , both before my actual o day and i swear they got lighter - however i know for a fact i didnt o til cd19

i really have to wait another 48 hours to do the other - tho i could do one in the morning and buy more LOL!!

Thats what i'd do haha, i dont know if i can wait 48 hours for your results lmao!

lol ill update as soon as i know if it is bfp or not!!

Hi ladies thought I'd give you an update I have got my :bfp:! Am not due on till Sat so am 12 dpo today! Git my 1st pos Tues afternoon which I thought was an evap and they have got darker everyday! :happydance::happydance:

I am due 9th March by lmp which is a day before my birthday! Conceived on hubby's birthday and due on mine!! :happydance::happydance:

ur dates are spot on with mine! I am due on sat tho am only 11 dpo today, very faint poss this mornin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->