Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

I have no idea im so confused by this cycle!! I hope so though mommyb

vicky- i think it depends on the person, ive read about some women only being able to get BFP's with PM urine but im not sure :/

So its best to wait til morning before i try then? or is it worth the try? i was only due today

Id say if you only have one test wait until tomorrow if you have loads the id not be able to resist! :) most women get positives with first morning urine though, OOO GL! xx

i ave 2... i dont think i can cope with it bein neg tho i am sure it wont show anythin yet but hell im fulla symptoms

Can u upload a piccie of ur faint line? so i no what to expect for a faint??? both my 2 werent planned and i did tests and they practically screamed at me lol

Theres a pic on Page 10 :) im not sure if its a BFP or evap though. Im the same my DDwas a suprise and my positives were blaring! Was 8 wks before i tested! xx

I also had a vivid dream last night, although it can't be early symptoms, as I still have nearly 2 weeks to go till AF (or hopefully BFP).

Fingers crossed for all of us!

youngmamttc I hope you get your :bfp: soon :hugs:

My OH wanted me to test today. The first time EVER he has actively encouraged me to test. I tried to tell him it was too early but he would have none of it. :bfn: of course :haha:

sequeena how far off testing are you? i just did one, of course a BFN but really i know its a bit early :/ fingers crossed ! Just need willpower to save this test now

youngmamttc I hope you get your :bfp: soon :hugs:

My OH wanted me to test today. The first time EVER he has actively encouraged me to test. I tried to tell him it was too early but he would have none of it. :bfn: of course :haha:

How many DPO are you lol? im not sure i will now :/ never know though xx

I'm not due AF for another week :rofl: I have 2 tests left and will use them next Wednesday if AF doesn't arrive first.

I'm 6 DPO ladies xx

wow i dont even know when i ovulate - how bad lol

I THINK I am not due on till the 19th, going by my 'normal' cycle, but atfer last month being a 49 (instead of 28) day cycle I just dont know now

yes my dreams are crazy like that ...past few nights

Yep i've read that vivid dreams happen during pregnancy...

I love dreams - one of the reasons I like to get as much sleep as possible. And lucky me, I've been having great dreams all week! They're like movies. In one I got to visit Oprah but first I had to climb a very tall stone building that was in the middle of the ocean, and escape this huge fish with a million teeth that was trying to eat me! And apparently Oprah has two young girls lol! Keeps me entertained in my sleep haha

If we get pregnant this cycle my due date would be Jan 23!! I am hoping for that :bfp: in a couple weeks! Got the positive O test yesterday! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->