Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

i'll have a try haha :) dont have camera just rubbish phone cam :/ xx

Meeeeeeee My edd would be 13th Jan but LO was a month early so maybe a December Baby! He was 23rd Jan and I'd love another Dec/Jan baby :)

Any new tests today youngmamttc? I hope you get your BFP!

My EDD would be January 9th if I get KU this cycle! Fingers crossed!!!

I am hoping as well. If I am pregnant this cycle my EDD will be January 24th =)

Good luck to all!!

If we were successful this cycle, my EDD would be Jan. 6th, 2013!

Reading this thread has gotten me all excited. I was trying my hardest to ignore anything that was going on with my body until AF was late...well, I can at least say I tried! Praying for lots of BFPs!!

Now in the dreaded TWW. This is our first cycle TTC. We BD'd the day before and the day on I got a positive OPK is this correct? Can't wait to see all the :BFP: xx

Good evening ladies I hope we're ok :)

I think I've picked up a bug or something. Without going into too much detail I am on the loo a lot! Being feeling sick too and kept getting stabbing pains in the right of my abdomen earlier on. ick!

Hi Ladies, count me in!!! I am on CD7. If this cycle is a success, my EDD would be 1/22/13. Really hoping that next month will bring the best Mother's Day gift ever. Fx'd for all of us and sending :dust::dust::dust:

My EDD would be January 22nd as well!

Awesome!!! Let's hope this will be our cycle. If so, I think it would be awesome to have a buddy to go through the pregnancy with.

Good evening ladies I hope we're ok :)

I think I've picked up a bug or something. Without going into too much detail I am on the loo a lot! Being feeling sick too and kept getting stabbing pains in the right of my abdomen earlier on. ick!

Oh no!!:nope: well hope you start feeling better soon:hugs:

I hope you get well soon sequeena! Stomach flu is the worst :(

Anyone have any plans on testing? I'm going to start testing early on 5/2 (I have 50 wondfo's lol)

I'm waiting to test until this weekend when AF should be due 28/29 (hope she doesn't come!! I could do without a period for a while).

Thanks ladies, hopefully it's just a 24 hour thing and Thomas won't get it.

RCAFWife I'll be testing on the 2nd too, the day I'm due af. I won't test before. I learnt the hard way that I have to be patient x

oops replied to wrong person lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"