Jan/Feb 2013 Babies? Seeing if we can all get BFPS before summers over? 7 BFP so far

Thanks ladies, hopefully it's just a 24 hour thing and Thomas won't get it.

RCAFWife I'll be testing on the 2nd too, the day I'm due af. I won't test before. I learnt the hard way that I have to be patient x

oops replied to wrong person lol

nbd. lol Ya... AF is due 5/11 for me lol. I'm very impatient. :wacko:

Hi Ladies, count me in!!! I am on CD7. If this cycle is a success, my EDD would be 1/22/13. Really hoping that next month will bring the best Mother's Day gift ever. Fx'd for all of us and sending :dust::dust::dust:

My EDD would be January 22nd as well!

Awesome!!! Let's hope this will be our cycle. If so, I think it would be awesome to have a buddy to go through the pregnancy with.

I would love to be bump buddies if we get our BFP's! Come visit me at my journal! Link is in my signature :)

i'm going to try VERY hard not to test early, but bet i'll cave in and start about 8/9dpo.

Im back, AF due today so will see if she shows. Have had BFN's since that other test so must just of been an evap :/ Think im probably out this month xx

well if im preg ill be due towards end of jan.... done tests... all 2 early LOL but all BFN - however another couple days *fingers crossed*

im with you.. AF is due on the 5th or 7th...ill probably say ill just test once early..lol...this 2ww sux

i am in my tww also....im praying for all of us...whens af due for u?

Now in the dreaded TWW. This is our first cycle TTC. We BD'd the day before and the day on I got a positive OPK is this correct? Can't wait to see all the :BFP: xx

omg i keep having vivid dreams too...someone said thats a sign of a BFP...well see

I think I can see something... could you get a closer pic?

Oh how I've missed squinting at tests :haha:

Is that true about the dreams?? ive had some horrendous dreams last week ish, ive woke up feelin crap cos i "remember" rowin with hubby and hes not even there hes at work LOL!

Tell me honestly if im crazy! haha i think i have line eye but OH says he can see it xx

I deffo see something... unlike the tests that i keep squinting at in the hope my dates are wrong and i dont ave to wait another week LOL

I always had vivid dreams when pregnan and they've started again, I had one last night about my mother dying. It wasn't until I'd woken up and was walking back upstairs with a bottle for Thomas that I realised it had been a dream.

It matches my ticker too :wacko: but not taking that as a sign of pregnancy lol

Yep i've read that vivid dreams happen during pregnancy...

I love dreams - one of the reasons I like to get as much sleep as possible. And lucky me, I've been having great dreams all week! They're like movies. In one I got to visit Oprah but first I had to climb a very tall stone building that was in the middle of the ocean, and escape this huge fish with a million teeth that was trying to eat me! And apparently Oprah has two young girls lol! Keeps me entertained in my sleep haha

just retested and had a faint as anything line, witch hasnt showed yet today.. xxx

Well somethings happening but im confused as to what, i had a bit of a bleed when wiping TMI BEWARE but its a small amount and its a peachy pinky colour :/ not red. Very light for AF although it could be her edging her way in slowly :( will soon know, have my wine at the ready! xx

Well somethings happening but im confused as to what, i had a bit of a bleed when wiping TMI BEWARE but its a small amount and its a peachy pinky colour :/ not red. Very light for AF although it could be her edging her way in slowly :( will soon know, have my wine at the ready! xx

I hope it's not the witch! What about trying a digi if the bleeding stops and the witch doesn't show? Do you usually spot before getting AF?

Oh my dates are all off! i just checked my FF and my calendar at the top says AF isnt due till Friday :S whatt is going on!! xx

just retested and had a faint as anything line, witch hasnt showed yet today.. xxx

so can the lines change over the day? test in mornin show nothing and test at night n show a line? im a novice :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->