• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

I had my screening scan yesterday. Everything is looking perfect! Low risk for everything and heart and placenta both functioning well. Heartrate is 173.

We also told Zoe today she's going to have a little SISTER!!!!!!

Huge congratulations!!!!

I'm feeling more myself today, still headachy and nauseous but hoping it's a good sign. Iv put on a tonne of weight, I feel like a right slob :dohh:
I'm starting to look at fabrics to make the baby clothes from, im going to be awful if this isn't a successful pregnancy, I'm so scared of it going wrong. 6 + 3 today. I need that 8 week scan to hurry the hell up :(

Jlou it's wonderful that they'll be monitoring you so closely, I hope that in and of itself gives you some relief.

Ahhh I see florida, just thought I'd ask about the injections :) Nearly 8 weeks!! Hope your vacation is going well.

lucy :hugs: I'm really looking forward to meeting all of our rainbows. Very sorry that you are feeling poorly, on the other hand I'm praying that's really terrific news.

It's worrying how symptoms come and go Everything...I hope (funnily enough) that you're feeling unwell today

Jami and TTC those dreams really are unfair. They say our dreams are our subconscious working out our days thoughts, very sorry that you are both dealing with them.

That's fantastic Vankiwi!!! :pink: Amazing news that everything looks perfect. How did big sister take the news?

Awww yay Jojo!! :dance:

Bselck I hope that you've had a nice time back home.

Looks like a few ladies have gone quiet along the way. I hope if you're still reading along you'll check in from time to time.

Thanks everyone! Yes it was the Harmony test we had. I'm definitely attached now we know the gender. We even had a brief talk of names yesterday!

So many scans going on at the moment! I feel for the ladies with nausea, I'm right there with you and hoping it goes away any day now!

Oh Zoe's reaction - she seemed happy but I know it won't really sink in yet!

my scan is next Friday. ill be 7 weeks 6 days so almost 8 weeks and I need it to hurry the hell up as well!!!! im feeling very symptomy but I did with the last MMC too.
the two things that I did not feel after a while with my last MMC however that I am totally feeling right now are bloatedness and the stretching pains when standing up or turning over

AFM: I had my appt. yesterday. He tried to find the baby's HB via doppler and couldn't. I tried so hard not to have that overwhelming panicky feeling, I really wanted to cry. Then they did an abdominal scan and found our little bean tucked in really well, with their heart beating away. Huge relief! He didn't take any measurements or anything and I unfortunately don't have any pictures to share this time. Originally I was set to go back for another scan next week but the soonest they could make the appt. was Fri, but we'll be leaving out of state Thurs. evening.

I've ended up with some sort of stomach virus, yesterday was just miserable. I'm feeling better today and have actually been able to eat.

To be honest I'm feeling crap. I've been able to see our little love several times now and it doesn't seem real. Not that I don't love this baby, I just don't want to start making plans and preparing for a LO that might not ever come home. My OB has been so kind and said he'd have me come in as long as I needed the reassurance. I just don't know when that is. In the back of my mind I say that it will be easier once I can feel the baby moving around. But that will bring on a new set of worries.

Vankiwi that is really sweet. Do you feel comfortable sharing your list?

Does anyone else have a list of names?

Jami those stretching pains are a great sign!

AFM: I had my appt. yesterday. He tried to find the baby's HB via doppler and couldn't. I tried so hard not to have that overwhelming panicky feeling, I really wanted to cry. Then they did an abdominal scan and found our little bean tucked in really well, with their heart beating away. Huge relief! He didn't take any measurements or anything and I unfortunately don't have any pictures to share this time. Originally I was set to go back for another scan next week but the soonest they could make the appt. was Fri, but we'll be leaving out of state Thurs. evening.

I've ended up with some sort of stomach virus, yesterday was just miserable. I'm feeling better today and have actually been able to eat.

To be honest I'm feeling crap. I've been able to see our little love several times now and it doesn't seem real. Not that I don't love this baby, I just don't want to start making plans and preparing for a LO that might not ever come home. My OB has been so kind and said he'd have me come in as long as I needed the reassurance. I just don't know when that is. In the back of my mind I say that it will be easier once I can feel the baby moving around. But that will bring on a new set of worries.
That is excellent news you saw a heartbeat today. I can imagine how stressful it must have been when your OB couldn't find it to start off with.

I totally get where you are coming from with your pregnancy not feeling real. I feel exactly the same. I wonder if for me it is a coping mechanism to stop me becoming too attached to this baby in case I miscarry again. Which makes me feel really sad as I really should be trying to bond with the baby. I think I will feel more relaxed once I get past 12 weeks as statistically the chance of miscarrying after this is really low.

I'm feeling exactly that way too, I'm trying so hard bot to get excited Incase it all goes wrong. Mc is so cruel, it takes away any enjoyment. With my son and daughter I never had these worrys, I was just pregnant and knew I'd have a baby on that due date. I wasn't ever nervous about scans or what have you.

I'm sorry about your virus, just what you need on top of everything!

Oh Jami I'm getting those stretching pains too, they're very weird. I'm getting them both sides which has never happened in any pregnancy before. They're difficult to explain but I'm hoping they're a good sign!

I'm getting the stretching ligament pains when I roll over in bed at night too.

I was very cautious and didn't want to get emotionally invested before. As soon as we found out the gender though that went out the window so I'm screwed if anything happens now :haha:

As for names, I love Hazel, Saskia, Sylvia, Claudia, Heidi, and Rosa at the moment!

I'm so happy for you Vankiwi. A lovely pink bump, and what lovely names. <3

Are any of you other ladies going to find out the sex of your babies?

I'm so sorry your struggling with symptoms Lucy, hopefully you start to feel better soon. Ive felt less pregnant today and I'm worrying, can totally relate to you Everything.

Oh busy that fantastic you saw you baby's heartbeat today, and I'm so sorry your feeling poorly. Hope you feel better real soon.

I keep getting a pulling pain around my belly button, does anyone else have anything like this? its not really painful so hoping just the ligaments stretching.

I am not going to find out the sex!! I have one boy, one girl already, so I want it to be a total surprise. and I know a lot of people are partial to one sex or the other but I am absolutely not! I would love either one. I always wanted boy, girl, boy...and so far its going my way. however, my little girl is too much of a tomboy and loves superheroes and what not so I think having a little sister to be girly with would do her good. besides my boy will be 6 by the time the babys here so that's a very big age difference and its not like theyd be best buddies anyway. so I will literally be happy with whatever god gives me and ill find out when it pops out! my husband however is begging god for a boy. our girl is so much attitude in one little body he says he cant take another girl lmao. but I have been calling it a "boy" and what not without realizing it. people have called me out on it. and im usually right. so well see. do you guys have names picked out already?

Aw Jami, I totally agree I have a little boy 7 and a little girl 5, I know its cliché but as long as he/she is healthy I'm more than happy.My OH is the same, but that's because Maisy has him wrapped round his little finger (and she is a major diva, dunno where she gets it from). I have a strong feeling I'm having a girl.

My hairdresser who I haven't seen since I've been pregnant, text me this morning asking if I was pregnant because she had a dream I was and I had a girl. Its was abit spooky.

well my kids don't know about all my losses and I for sure didn't want them to know about this one before I was ready for them to know, but my husband and kids went to the dr with me Monday cause I was sure it was over since I had spotting. we were expecting bad news and they were there for support. but when it showed the beating heart and little baby my son right away "mommy you have a baby in your tummy???" so I had to tell him. im actually hoping this helps me and gives the baby a better shot because my son is so excited now and god wouldn't do that to him right??? hes done it to me sure..and he has a plan...yes I know...but would he break my sons heart like that??? I just cant believe that. hes been talking about it non stop and kisses my belly every night. says good night to baby and tells it life lessons lol. this morning he woke up and told me "mommy I had a dream last night that baby survived and it was a girl and it looked like Adacyn (his sister)". so who knows if he has that ability to tell. but my coworker knew I was preggo and said she had a dream I had a girl too. who knows. ill take what I can get and be thankful

Jojo- Yayyyy glad scan went well!!!
Van wiki- love the names!

Afm- 8 weeks tomorrow and I'm just chugging along. We have a 10 hour drive home and I'm trying to mentally prepare to old all this urne in loL. Symptoms still spotty. Rough at times not at others. Onward and upward. Waiting about 7 or more weeks until we get a private scan. What a countdown lol. It'll be my first scan.

I think I'm having another miscarriage, woke up this morning, symptoms have completely gone and I've had a large amount of dark red blood. It has stopped and I'm off up to the EPU once my kiddies are settled at school.

My last miscarriage was at 15+ weeks so It was very clear I had miscarried, but this time its not and I'm still clinging on to the hope it might be all ok. :cry:

I think I'm having another miscarriage, woke up this morning, symptoms have completely gone and I've had a large amount of dark red blood. It has stopped and I'm off up to the EPU once my kiddies are settled at school.

My last miscarriage was at 15+ weeks so It was very clear I had miscarried, but this time its not and I'm still clinging on to the hope it might be all ok. :cry:

Praying you are ok. I have an MMC and have zero bleeding or cramping. Whereas there was a lady with me in EPU who had bleeding for 4 weeks but her baby was fine.

I am having D&C today on what would have been 11 weeks. Want to murder OH for various reasons now.

My FS wasn't concerned with his morphology. Maybe also because his sperm count was very high so even 1% gives us plenty of good ones. My chemicals were down to egg quality. Not sure about my first miscarriage though. Seeing as that was around 6 weeks I'm guessing chromosomal.

I am no expert of course but I think bad sperm could have caused the chromosomal anomalies in the first MC. It can't all be down to eggs/ random chance. Mind you, nobody seems to have definite answers when it comes to male contribution to miscarriages.

Congrats on good harmony results and on a girl :)

Thank you sweetkat. Had a scan, I'm a bit behind I thought I was 7+4 but I'm only measuring at 6. Heart was beating tho. So fingers and legs are crossed all will be ok, I have another scan booked in for 2 weeks.

Sweetkat I've got you in my thoughts today and I really hope it goes as smoothly as it can. Look after yourself and give yourself time to grieve. My OH drove me mad this morning saying I'm over worrying about everything, he has since apologised.

Jlou- Hoping all is well fx for you

Sweetkat- sending prayers and love your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"