Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Jami my step-dad gets gout and he finds eating bananas really helps.

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forums and 5w+2d pregnant with my first baby post-miscarriage. My first pregnancy ended with a twin MMC last September at my 10 week u/s. It took a few months until I had a normal period again, and then a few more to get pregnant. My EDD is February 26 2017.

This BFP was quite a surprise because I O'd early, and DH and I had just happened to do the deed once at O-2 days. I shed lots of tears in the first few days since I've been feeling quite terrified about the possibility of another MC... But with every day that passes I'm feeling a little less nervous.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and keeping each other company on this roller coaster.

Sarah

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forums and 5w+2d pregnant with my first baby post-miscarriage. My first pregnancy ended with a twin MMC last September at my 10 week u/s. It took a few months until I had a normal period again, and then a few more to get pregnant. My EDD is February 26 2017.

This BFP was quite a surprise because I O'd early, and DH and I had just happened to do the deed once at O-2 days. I shed lots of tears in the first few days since I've been feeling quite terrified about the possibility of another MC... But with every day that passes I'm feeling a little less nervous.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and keeping each other company on this roller coaster.

Sarah

Hello Sarah, massive congrats on your BFP, I'm so sorry for the loss of your twins, I too had a twin MMC in January and it took a further 5 months to conceive this pregnancy.

Keeping my fingers firmly crossed for all us pregnant after a loss girls :flower:

Hello Sarah. I also have suffered MMC and it can make subsequent pregnancies worrisome. Will you be getting an early scan? Hoping this is your rainbow.

Hi Sarah, so sorry for your twin MMC. Congratulations on your new BFP :flower:

I'm also in the 'nervous after MMC' boat. It's a stormy ride, but let's hope we all make it this time together.

so sorry for your loss...but so happy for your bfp after mmc! I too had a mmc in march and got preggo first cycle. I am now 7+4 and dying until my next scan Friday. welcome to the worry wart club :flower:

Hi everyone!

Sarah

Welcome Sarah!

This is a great group for those expecting their rainbows! Congrats!

Welcome sarra :hi: Congratulations!! I hope you find this group to be a wonderful source of support.

I'm just popping in to check on everyone. Apologies for not being around much, it's been a busy week with family birthdays and preparing for vacation. We'll be leaving tomorrow evening and I'll be off the grid for a week. Praying everything goes smoothly for everyone in my absence. :hugs:

Hi Sara! I'm due Feb 27th, and I know what you mean. I am terrified of another loss one minute and already head over hills in love with this LO the next. I told DH last night that I don't know how I would cope with another loss. I just hope I don't have to find out.

I'm glad you are feeling so much better jlou, I remember during my mc I was off for nearly a month, I was so anxious/ nervous about going back to work, couldn't stop thinking about what had happened and like you blamed myself, I also have a very demanding job, on my feet most of the day. It's crazy what our minds get up to, so hard to remain positive but glad your GP was understanding.

Blokes seem to be so chilled out about things, wish I could be so laid back, very annoying! Would be nice if they could just acknowledge our thoughts/ feelings.

Isnt it horrible feeling so anxious all the time. I have been signed off from work because ive had another bleed. Consultant has told me to still wait until next Friday or my scan which is driving me insane. I know I told my OH today and he didn't even realise anything was wrong. Men aye!!

Welcome Sarra. So sorry about the loss of your twins. Congrats on you bfp. xx

Welcome sarra :hi: Congratulations!! I hope you find this group to be a wonderful source of support.

I'm just popping in to check on everyone. Apologies for not being around much, it's been a busy week with family birthdays and preparing for vacation. We'll be leaving tomorrow evening and I'll be off the grid for a week. Praying everything goes smoothly for everyone in my absence. :hugs:

Have a lovely break! Look after yourself and hope everything is fine for you while you're away :wave:

Busy- I hope you have a great vacation!

Jlou- take care of yourself I'm glad you got time off work

As for me, I had my first scan yesterday and all is well!! We say baby bean with a heartbeat of 168bpm and he/she was measuring right on with my dates! EDD February 7th, 2017!!

Got a call from the high risk consultant and will hopefully see them soon.

Oh and my nurse flipped out when I told her I was taking baby aspirin. It's my body and I've done the research and basically told her- well it's gotten me this far! I should've done it last pregnancy!

Doing the harmony/progenity genetic test on July 15th so by the 12 week scan we should know the gender! So excited! Thinking of all of you ladies!

Oh and here's my scan pic....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 8
I had a scan today to make sure pregnancy was uterine. Can't see baby yet but gestational sac is in utero and measuring a couple days ahead. Hcg is 3511 - which the Dr was very happy with. Next scan on July 11th. I can't wait! I didn't make it past 6+2 last time. So, I never got to hear the heartbeat. Baby was always measuring behind, though. So, I'm super optimistic and hopeful that I'll hear a great steady heartbeat on the 11th!

Absolutely no appetite. Lost about 3-5lbs this week. I'm just trying to hang in there. I go back to RN school next week and have a f/u appt to check on the area on my left ovary and baby in 4 weeks. So I guess I'm on to a countdown.

Hi all :hi:

Sorry, I've been away for a while, what with work and my symptoms.

Welcome to the new ladies and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Busy - have a nice vacation :)

Bselck & TTC74 - yaayy for a great scan!

Hope everyone else is doing good with their symptoms :thumbup:

I have my dating scan on Tuesday that I'm a bit worried about - I keep having some days without any symptoms and some days nausea hit back again. So hoping that everything is on track and I'm able to get some dates on Tuesday.

Hi all

I've been hovering here for a few weeks now but haven't dared join you because it feels like I'm jinxing myself. Please don't put me on the title page, for that reason! The funny thing is I could not be less superstitious and I really truly do not believe that you can jinx things. But still I'm finding it hard to acknowledge this pregnancy. If all goes well, this will be baby 3 and our last. Before baby 1 we lost our first pregnancy (mmc found at the 12 week scan). Then had two healthy children but another mmc and then an early mc since. I'm so anxious this time around. I analyse every little feeling or lack thereof. I was feeling pretty sick from week 6 to 7 but it's eased since and I'm terrified that this is going to be another loss. Baby was there, with a heartbeat, 10 days ago but measuring two days behind my dates, of which I'm sure. I know two days is nothing but it's got me worrying anyway. Scan at 11 today.
Sorry for the ego post. I promise I'll be less self-involved after today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->