Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

i'm blessed and proud to show off this little one!!!! Dh and i had a private reassurance scan and saw the most gorgeous dancing little bean! The baby was flipping upside down moving all around kicking its arms and legs. My dh cried the entire time and i still feel a big sense of disbelief. Baby measure 11 weeks exactly which i will be tomorrow. God is good and prayer definitely works.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Thanks ladies! You all have definitely convinced me to check out a pregnancy pillow! I felt like I was going crazy as I'm so early on with no belly yet- but I need it for comfort!

I loved my snoogle pillow with DD. Then in the third tri I added a wedge pillow too!

I had my first scan on Tuesday, baby was measuring 7 weeks 6 days and HR was 184! I am cautiously excited and hoping this is our rainbow baby due February 22, 2017!

After more bleeding right before my sonogram this morning I was devastated going in....but soooo happy when I saw my baby and its heartbeat. Measures 10 weeks 2 days so perfect, with heartbeat 175. Just goes to prove you can have bleeding and be ok. My SCH is the same, so that stinks but it's not getting bigger so that's good. Here's a pic of my babe :happydance: that I'm soooo in love with

Attachments

• 20160715_092915_resized.jpg
    20160715_092915_resized.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 8
Yay Izzy! Wonderful news :)

Excellent news Jami!! Love your scan pic <3 Those SCH's can be so scary and worrisome, sorry you're still dealing with bleeding.

AFM: 12 weeks today!
The start of a proper bump
12 weeksbnb.jpg

Anyone else care to share there bump pics?
Hope you all enjoy the weekend!

Izzy- congrats! Praying for you new rainbow!

Jami- so cute!! Your pic is great! Congrats on the great scan despite the bleeding!

Busy- congrats on 12 weeks and what a cute bump! I will try and post a bump pic when I get one!

Having a busy weekend high is great because I have about 8 more days until my next scan! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Gorgeous bump busy!
I can't show mine because I'm a porker and it's not visible, but I can feel it :)

Not feeling particularly pregnant anymore, the terrible headaches have gone now, sickness is easing off....hope it comes back :(
I'm covered in spots tho, so that's something haha

First appt with the midwife tomorrow!

Jami- great scan congrats!

Busy you have the cutest little bump!

Bselck- good luck on the upcoming scan
Lucy- hope your first appt goes smoothly

Awe I wish I had a bump :cry:
I'm not showing in the slightest and actually lost almost 5 lbs according to Dr scale. I can't wait for a real baby bump. Even my bloat is gone. I'm happy to say though, yesterday is the first day I haven't puked. And I was able to eat chips...which I love bUT I haven't been able to keep down for weeks. Seems like my sickness is disappearing. Thank you Jesus....
Anyone else feeling better?

Awe I wish I had a bump :cry:
I'm not showing in the slightest and actually lost almost 5 lbs according to Dr scale. I can't wait for a real baby bump. Even my bloat is gone. I'm happy to say though, yesterday is the first day I haven't puked. And I was able to eat chips...which I love bUT I haven't been able to keep down for weeks. Seems like my sickness is disappearing. Thank you Jesus....
Anyone else feeling better?

I'm feeling better, except the tiredness, but I'm not actually feeling all that positive about it....I preferred the not feeling so good :(

For some reason I'm really nervous about my first mw appt. I know what happens for goodness sake iv had them before but I feel odd about it haha

^^^^^ typical I should post that then come over feeling like death! So bloody sick. Maybe I'm imaging the loss of symptoms, iv obviously just learnt to live with them.

Jami, great scan pic! :happydance:

Bselck, what day is your scan? I have my 12 week one on 26th, is yours on the same date? I hope this week sails by for us both anyway!

Busy, cute bump! Mine is similar. I will take a pic next weekend when I am 12 weeks. I will try to remember to do 1 morning and 1 evening because I think the difference is significant at the moment :haha:

Lucy, in an odd way I'm pleased your sickness is back :haha: I had a mini panic again on Friday when my symptoms pretty much disappeared. We had an afternoon/evening out on Saturday with a group of friends who didn't know I was pregnant so it was good timing. The sickness returned in the middle of the night when I woke and very nearly threw up.

Saturday was strange. The friends we were out with included two who are pregnant. One of them is 25 weeks pregnant, and the other only 13 weeks (so 2 weeks ahead of me). It felt weird because they spent a lot of time talking about their pregnancies and their bumps, and there was me having to stay quiet in my floaty top that hid my little bump well. Others in the group even asked my OH if we would have any more and he replied "no, definitely don't want any more." I know it was no doubt to throw them off the scent but he didn't have to be quite so convincing lol!

Others in the group even asked my OH if we would have any more and he replied "no, definitely don't want any more." I know it was no doubt to throw them off the scent but he didn't have to be quite so convincing lol!

This is so.something my OH would do, then people look at you as if your mad when you. Tell them you are pregnant and you get the 'but you didn't want anymore'!!

My appt went really well, lovely lovely mw and I should have my scan date by the end of the week :)

Happy 10 weeks lucy!

Jami~I've lost a fair bit of weight as well, then again it was there to lost given the last year...Glad you are starting to feel better

Florida~not sure what happened with your post?

Everything it must have been off-putting to stay tight-lipped around your friends. I laughed a little about how quick your OH was to respond.

Having a bit of a wobble day. My next appt. is this coming Friday and it really can't come soon enough. I wish I could feign ignorance, gain some naivete back...
Sorry to be a downer ladies. Hope that you're all in much brighter spirits

Lucy- glad all went well

Everything- someone asked me if I was pregnant and I said uh uh no way! Will be fun to explain as I get bigger every week lol

Busy- you aren't being a downer at all. I'm having a wobble day too. I'm getting so comfortable with loving this little one(whom I think is a girl btw lol) it makes me nervous and want to guard my heart. I hope Friday comes quickly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->