Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Have you called your doctor? Do you have an appointment scheduled for today?

Praying for you busy. Are you go oh to go on and be seen? I hope it's a harmless bleed love.

Thanks ladies!! <3

I've just got off the phone with my OB's office. The nurse wasn't scheduled to be in until 9am and I'm sure she'll have a few messages waiting, hopefully it won't be more than an hour or so before she's able to call me. I have an appointment for tomorrow, but I'm really hoping that they can squeeze me in earlier.

Oh Busy, how scary :cry: Hoping it's a SCH or something, and baby safe. Thinking of you :hugs: xx

OH no busy! Praying for you today! Keep us updated!! :hugs:

Good morning ladies....busy please don't worry!!
Yesterday at work I felt like I peed myself, went to the bathroom to find a good amount of blood. Called Dr they said they could see me at 8:45 today. Again I feared the worst. But baby is great!! Measuring 11+1 and bouncing!! However, my one SCH that was 1cm big, is now 2 SCHs and they are both 2cm big. So they are getting worse but it explains the bleeding. I am on pelvic rest for 4 weeks. Hopefully you get the same news and baby is fine!:hugs:

Just catching up on all the posts. Am thinking about you Busy.

Jami - I had to google pelvic rest as I wasn't sure what it was &#128563; I do now. LOL.

Fantastic news Jami!

I'm so thankful to say that I received great news as well. Baby was bouncing around in there. My OB said that I have a low-lying placenta and that is most likely the culprit. The office equipment isn't super great though , baby was too big to measure and get a great look at transvaginally, so I'll be going for a proper abdominal scan next week. He also tested for infection to see if that's at the bottom of my cramping.

Thank you so much for virtually holding my hand through this ladies :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: I've been stalking for your update. Glad everything is good. Are you on pelvic rest?

Yes, I've been on pelvic rest from the start and it's to continue

Thanks Vankiwi :hugs:

Can't believe you're almost 16 weeks already! <3 How have you been?

Fantastic news Jami!

I'm so thankful to say that I received great news as well. Baby was bouncing around in there. My OB said that I have a low-lying placenta and that is most likely the culprit. The office equipment isn't super great though , baby was too big to measure and get a great look at transvaginally, so I'll be going for a proper abdominal scan next week. He also tested for infection to see if that's at the bottom of my cramping.

Thank you so much for virtually holding my hand through this ladies :hugs:
Excellent news Busy. So pleased everything is ok x

So happy to hear that all is well, Busy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->