Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Busy- how exciting for your scan this Friday!

Everything- my scan is on the 25th! We will be back to back! I'm so proud of you guys staying silent amongst your friends, I know my DH and I would've spilled the beans!!!!

Jami- I've lost a couple of pounds as well but I'm really starting to notice a difference in my nausea over the past couple days! I'm starting to feel better! Instead of feeling sick ALL day, my nausea now only comes in spurts and especially after I eat anything. Waking up this morning was slightly better and I'm really hoping this nausea is on its way out!!

Busy- you aren't being a downer at all. I'm having a wobble day too. I'm getting so comfortable with loving this little one(whom I think is a girl btw lol) it makes me nervous and want to guard my heart. I hope Friday comes quickly
I know how you both feel. I am having a wobble week! Can't wait for my 12 week scan but that isn't until the 28th July so still over a week to go.

Stay strong ladies xx

Jojo- we have the same scan date. My scan is more of an initial I'm not sure if we'll be doing the 12 week scan but it's my first mw appt right after and they require an ultrasound. So I'm excited either way. I may add a tickler. Still just haven't gotten around to it.

Jojo- we have the same scan date. My scan is more of an initial I'm not sure if we'll be doing the 12 week scan but it's my first mw appt right after and they require an ultrasound. So I'm excited either way. I may add a tickler. Still just haven't gotten around to it.
Love that we have the same scan date😀
Will be thinking of you on the 28th

I had an 8 week scan today. I was having some cramping yesterday. So, they fit me in for a scan today. Thankfully, everything looked great. Baby looks healthy. Heartbeat is strong at 171!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1
I had an 8 week scan today. I was having some cramping yesterday. So, they fit me in for a scan today. Thankfully, everything looked great. Baby looks healthy. Heartbeat is strong at 171!
great news!

Great news ttc74

I had my booking and scan today, I'm now 12+4, everything looks great and I'm just so happy 😄

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1
i have a scan on the 29th and ill be 12 weeks 2 days so im right behind you guys! cant wait for us all to share those pics!!!

ttc and Cupcake, so glad everything is well, Cupcake looks like a little boy from that scan pic, sorry if you arnt accepting guesses ;)

Still no scan date here, keeping my fingers firmly crossed it arrives soon as my nails can't take any more biting!!!

TTC and Cupcake!! Great scans!!! Love them!

As for me, sickness is finally getting under control! So happy but we all know that nervous feeling starts to kick in!!

TTC and Cupcake, so happy for you both on great scans! :happydance:

Cupcake, will you be announcing to everyone now? I'm sorry I can't remember whether you are one of the ladies on here that will be waiting until 20+ weeks to announce.

Glad to hear lots of you are having less sickness / nausea. In contrast, I just threw up for only the 2nd time this pregnancy. I didn't even need the 'good sign' tonight because I bought a Doppler and it arrived yesterday - and I found baby's heartbeat with it :cloud9: Tried to get my phone out to video it for my hubby but lost it and couldn't get it back again but I'm sure it was HB.

Lots of scans coming up for us all ladies. Bselck, my maths sucks but I'm putting it down to time difference :haha:

Lucy, hope you get your scan date though soon :hugs:

Grrr...these new ads are really irritating me. :gun:

Looks like we have several scans to look forward to next week :dance:

BSelck I'm doubtful I'll have another scan, but I'll at least be able to hear the baby's heartbeat via doppler. Thinking of you for next Monday

Oooh Jojo you're down to a week left, I hope it flies quickly for you. Thank you so much for your encouragement

Florida...I see that ticker of yours and I love it <3

TTC so relieved baby is doing beautifully, hopefully you don't have any more scares

Lovely scan cupcake!!! So will they be changing your date then? If so we're due date buddies :yipee:

Looks like you'll be closing out our big week of scans Jami. Hope you've got loads planned to keep you busy. I can't wait to see all the babies!

Awww lucy...you've been so patient. I'm praying that your scan date comes through and that it is soon!

Boo to the puking Everything. It's wonderful that you were able to hear your LO's heartbeat. Typical, baby goes camera shy. Hope that you're able to get a video of it soon.

Please know I never mean to leave anyone out, I usually just respond to those that have been active, but I do think of each one of our ladies and pray for a healthy pregnancy for us all.

Yesterday was so great I'm still on a high, can't stop looking at the scan photos &#128525;

Everything I had already announced to my family and close friends when I was 10 weeks, anyone else can find out along the way, now I'm over 12 weeks I feeling more positive but still anxious and now can't wait for my anomaly scan.

Lucy I also think boy, not planning on finding out but happy to take guesses &#128516;

Lucy hoping your scan comes through soon!!!

Bselck- so glad you're feeling better. First tri is such a roller coaster

Everything- glad you found hb on Doppler. I almost through mine out the window last week lol. How often are you using it?

Busy- have you used your Doppler yet?

Afm- had 12 hour clinicals yesterday and nausea decided to pop back in and say hello. Not too bad so i don't complain. I have been trying my Doppler once a week for a couple weeks and found hb 2 days ago. I also tried to record but I lost it maybe 4 seconds later. I was able to hear my hb too and babies was extremely fast so I know it was baby.

Has anyone started name planning? Dh and I are Italian and African- American respectively so our little on is getting a traditionally African first name and traditionally Italian middle name.

Is anyone planning on do of a baby shower? I am not really wanting to but this Dh and i's first together(other than our angels) and he is really excited and wants to do it. I'm just not into the touching and poking lol

I don't have a doppler. I woke to bleeding and cramping this morning, fearing the worst. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->