Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Busy, I know! It's flying by! DDs birthday is this weekend and then we are going on vacation, then in a month DD and I are going to New Zealand for 3.5 weeks. So before I know it I'll be 3rd tri! I have a cold this morning so not feeling great, but I'm more and more hopeful about the pregnancy now.

So glad to read your update Busy :thumbup:

Hi Vankiwi, lovely to hear from you and that all is going great with your pregnancy :wave:

Hi vankiwi!!!! You are comfortably in 2nd tri!! Congrats l!

Thinking of our other ladies who aren't posting hope everything is going

Dh and i(well really just Dh) found our little one on the Doppler again today. Hb sounds amazing. Won't need to get us in between as long as we can find hb. My uterus has officially popped out of my pelvis and I have a bump lol. I just keep saying stress from school is making me fat lol. 8 more weeks until we tell. Not sure how yet.

Glad all your scans have been amazing made my day reading about them all! Ive stayed away because I've been feeling abit down.
Had my booking in apt yesterday and have my scan booked for the 2nd Aug when il be 13+2! It's just getting closer and closer to the last time and I'm trying to stay postitive but it's so hard (sorry to be a misery)
Florida how many weeks are you now, I've been thinking of getting a Doppler, hoping it'll ease my mind, but I've had mixed reviews!
Take care ladies!

Congrats Busy and Jami on everything being ok today! I was thinking of you!! :hugs:

As for me, I got the call today with my progenity results and everything came back normal for any chromosomal abnormalities and...

its a boy!!

I was in shock and so happy, tearing up! Thought for sure I wanted a girl but now I couldn't be happier that my son will have a playmate!!

Now I'm exhausted from all of the emotions today! Hope everyone is well!

Glad all your scans have been amazing made my day reading about them all! Ive stayed away because I've been feeling abit down.
Had my booking in apt yesterday and have my scan booked for the 2nd Aug when il be 13+2! It's just getting closer and closer to the last time and I'm trying to stay postitive but it's so hard (sorry to be a misery)
Florida how many weeks are you now, I've been thinking of getting a Doppler, hoping it'll ease my mind, but I've had mixed reviews!
Take care ladies!

Glad you're doing ok. I have had many down days as I've never made it this far. We just have to hold on to the fact that today we are pregnant. I have had my Doppler for at least 1-2 years and I heard the hb for a second Tuesday for the first time at 11+4. Only for a second. Was able to record close to q minute today at 11+6

Congrats on the baby boy!

I've been feeling a little off kilter tonight. I'm having some weird uterine sensations that are probably just round ligament pain or something but every little pinch makes me nervous and I hate it!

Jlou- you are doing great!! It is definitely ok to have ups and downs and be nervous! But you got this! I believe in you and your baby bean!

Florida- awesome you've found the heartbeat on your Doppler! I don't own one because I'm a bit heavier and just know it would worry me when I wouldn't be able to find it!

TTC- totally your body stretching out and preparing! Of course I understand being nervous but stay positive! :hugs:

Jlou, please don't feel you can't post when you're on a downer - we all understand, it's so hard after 1+ losses to stay positive. I've feared the worst most days and couldn't allow myself to bond. I'm now feeling more positive since I got my Doppler 2 days ago and have found the heartbeat both evenings :cloud9: Only for about 10 seconds but plenty long enough to know that's definitely what I'm hearing.

TTC, I'm the total opposite!! I get worried when I DON'T get aches because I fear it has stopped growing! :dohh: We can't win lol! I've realised I tend to get stretchy pains every few days so think this must be when baby has a growth spurt.

Bselck, so happy for you!! :happydance: My 2 boys are perfect together... don't get me wrong, of course they squabble sometimes, but they love each other so much I can't imagine having a girl now. I've attached a couple of pics of my little dudes :cloud9:

Attachments

• lLJrQOn.jpg
    lLJrQOn.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 0
  • EjAneB9.jpg
    EjAneB9.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1
Congrats belck on finding out your having another beautiful boy!
Ttc- I was like that at first and like Florida now if I don't feel any aches I'm worried it's not growing!
Thank you everything!! I'm fine one minute and then the next minute im like but it might end! I'm just clinging on to the fact that this feels nothing like last time when I was ill he whole way through! I'm definitely going to invest in a Doppler! Can't wait to start feeling movements! That'll hopefully put my mind at rest xx

Bselck- I was 203 then got down to 143 but recently gained back close to 30 over 6 months from stres and bad eating. So I'm a little over 170 (I'm 5'2) and I was able to hear. I do press in just a little though.

Everything- your boys are so adorable. I have one son and two girls. The girls are total handfuls lol. So if love another little boy.

Jlou- we are all here to get through it together. I think the Doppler helps as I used to have terrible anxiety like debilitating though now I don't get it anymore. This pregnancy however I've had a few moments where I'm ready to give up. I just get through it and don't allow myself to feel too bad.

Ladies I made it to 12 weeks. Trying really hard not to lose it. I am just feeling really blessed and I am really feeling this is our rainbow baby. I'm going to be an emotional wreck all day now.

Florida - happy 12 weeks! :happydance:

Jlou, Doppler has certainly helped me but there's nothing as reassuring as feeling your little one jiggling around inside :cloud9:

Vankiwi happy early birthday to your DD. 3! Such a fun age, when they're not being a threenager of course :haha: Spending almost a month in New Zealand sounds like a dream. It's SO beautiful there. Please share some pics of your adventures. Hopefully your cold is on it's way out.

Yay for a bump Florida and hearing bubs on the doppler again, I'm glad it's providing you the reassurance you need. Happy 12 weeks!

Jlou please share when you have those discouraging moments. We all have them and it's important to be able to pick one another up. :hugs: I'm glad your scan isn't too far off and I'm praying that you get to see your healthy LO happily swimming around.

Bselck congratulations!!! That's so exciting! I remember way back when I was a mum of just 2 little boys and I loved it. They were such good buddies for one another. Their teens now and still willingly share a room. Even though they are night and day they are good friends. So...now you get to start sorting through names :blue: So much fun! Have you decided how to reveal the gender yet?

TTC we really can't win. I hope that you're feeling more at ease about things today.

Everything your boys are gorgeous! Awwww....

Oh, cupcake I think my question got lost with everything that went on yesterday but do you need your EDD changed on the front page? I'm kind of hoping that you do because I'd selfishly love a due date buddy :blush:

Oh, cupcake I think my question got lost with everything that went on yesterday but do you need your EDD changed on the front page? I'm kind of hoping that you do because I'd selfishly love a due date buddy :blush:

Haha, I'm yours! X

Busy both DH and I are from NZ, so we try to go each year! Although he's not coming this time so it'll just be me at 20w pregnant and a 3 year old on a 14hr flight :shock: I've done the flight a few times myself with her but not while I was pregnant! It is a beautiful country, I love going home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->