Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

OH ladies! You all have made me feel so great about having two boys!

Everything- I love those pictures of your boys and Busy- thank you for the encouragement! Noe you are a pro mom with tons of boys and girls!

Busy- I think I'm just going to reveal the gender when I do my overall baby announcement :)

Florida- happy 12 weeks!!! That will be such a huge milestone for me too! Also was going to tell you that I recently lost weight too- got down to 160lbs for my wedding but am now sitting at 180. I'm 5' 5 so I prob should be 140-150lbs so after this baby I'm getting back at it!!

Vankiwi- omg girl good luck with that 14 hour plane ride!! But how nice it will be to be home!

I know Ive missed some replies but wishing everyone is well!!

Thank you so much ladies! All you support is amazing and I feel like your the only ones that understand! ��
It makes my day reading through and seeing all your great scan news and even hearing your feeling sicky ect!
I can't wait to go through out pregnancies and then see all the beautiful babies at the end!
I've put in a stone since January and already put on 4lb this pregnancy! Hoping breastfeeding will help me shrink back afterwards! Although I'm
Never gonna be skinny again (and that's ok it's worth it)

BSelck it will be lovely but I might be crazy doing it :haha:

Getting ready for DDs party tomorrow, it's always busier than I think it will be!

Ooh yay cupcake! Happy 13 weeks :dance:

Not sure how I read that wrong the first time Vankiwi, I didn't realize that your OH wouldn't be joining you. Definitely praying for a smooth flight there and back with DD. I hope DD's party went off without a hitch and that she had a wonderful time.

Bselck how are you recovering from having family visiting?

Jlou over the last year I gained 20 lbs. With each pregnancy I gained about 5 lbs and the rest must have been grief gain. I don't even care how much I gain if it means I end up with a healthy LO in the end. As you said, we can always lose it after. :hugs:

Slowly recovering from having so much family in town recently :haha:

BUT in saying that, I'm SUPER excited for my parents to come in town on Friday!! They won't be staying at my house (they'll be with my aunt) so it won't be so overwhelming and they will be such a help with my son! Plus we're all going to our family cabin for 9 days once they get here so it will be so relaxing! It's my favorite place on earth :)

I lost a load of weight after I had my DS but sadly put in on plus more after my MMC last October. My BMI is now above the normal range and as a result I will have extra monitoring during this pregnancy. Am a bit annoyed at myself but I've always eaten a lot when I am stressed/upset so I am not really surprised. The plan is to try not to put on excessive amounts of weight during this pregnancy and then lose a load once baby is born (and hopefully keep it off).

Hope you are all doing ok. It's quiet on here this weekend 😀

Happy second tri to those entering there 13th week!!

Still not scan date here :( wish it would hurry up!

Weight wise, I lost three stone after my MMC which put me nice and low. This pregnancy iv already gained so much. Midwife wasn't worried though thankfully. Il have to start 'dieting' soon anyway as I'm susceptible to gestational diabetes and I don't want it again, fortunately I know how to control it through diet. My blood pressure has stayed low too, which is odd as usually it's sky high during pregnancy! - Possibly because I'm exercising more!

I forgot to mention but two days ago would have been the twins due date, I thought I'd be really low but actually I'd forgotten. Still sad to thinj I'd have them now though.

Hope everyone is well x

Bselck- well we've done it once and certainly can do it again. I'll take extra weight for this rainbow.

Vankiwi- happy birthday to DD and I hope you guys have an uneventful flight. Enjoy NZ!

Busy- I feel the same. I can deal with weight as long as my rainbow gets her safely. I actually am maintaing it pretty well so far.

Cupcake and busy- happy 13 weeks and 2nd tri! (I count it at 13 weeks, don't know if you do too)

Jojo- well hopefully we all can keep our weight gain pretty level. Why did they monitor you extra?

Lucy- glad your blood sugar is staying at a good range. Hoping you don't have and issues with it. :hugs: I know it's hard when you think of your angels. I don't have any good advice just :hugs:

Having a relaxing lazy weekend. Hoping everyone is good. For some reason I am feeling like spilling the beans every other second for the last day. Sticking to our plan of telling at 20 weeks though. I think I'm just so happy to make it so far but I want to be feeling movement because when we've told in the past we've miscarried and have to tell everyone we lost it so o get anxiety after telling people. I know that's not why it happened and I actually feel comfortable telling but Dh has decided. We are foniding out the gender now. We will be going at 15 weeks since we will have to do a shower. So much is changing now that we feel more confident I just feel overwhelmed. In a good way thankfully.

12 weeks today only 4 weeks to get to my milestone and hopefully il relax abit more!
Sorry for tmi, I'm suffering with thrush, Its something I suffered with both my healthy pregnancy! I was wondering if anyone has any natural remedies? I'm trying not to use anything medicated? Xx

Jojo- well hopefully we all can keep our weight gain pretty level. Why did they monitor you extra.
I guess I am classed as higher risk than someone in the normal weight range so I am going to be weighed more often, I have an extra appointment with a consultant and am going to be tested more often for GD. Am 40 as well so I think this contributes to things as well?

12 weeks today only 4 weeks to get to my milestone and hopefully il relax abit more!
Sorry for tmi, I'm suffering with thrush, Its something I suffered with both my healthy pregnancy! I was wondering if anyone has any natural remedies? I'm trying not to use anything medicated? Xx
Congrats on making it to 12 weeks! No advice on thrush unfortunately but hopefully someone here will be able to help you out.

Happy second tri to those entering there 13th week!!

Still not scan date here :( wish it would hurry up!

Weight wise, I lost three stone after my MMC which put me nice and low. This pregnancy iv already gained so much. Midwife wasn't worried though thankfully. Il have to start 'dieting' soon anyway as I'm susceptible to gestational diabetes and I don't want it again, fortunately I know how to control it through diet. My blood pressure has stayed low too, which is odd as usually it's sky high during pregnancy! - Possibly because I'm exercising more!

I forgot to mention but two days ago would have been the twins due date, I thought I'd be really low but actually I'd forgotten. Still sad to thinj I'd have them now though.

Hope everyone is well x
Big hugs. Nothing can replace the babies we have lost xx

Jojo- well hopefully we all can keep our weight gain pretty level. Why did they monitor you extra.
I guess I am classed as higher risk than someone in the normal weight range so I am going to be weighed more often, I have an extra appointment with a consultant and am going to be tested more often for GD. Am 40 as well so I think this contributes to things as well?

Ok. I was just wondering why but that is good so they can make sure the baby is gaining too much as well I believe.

Hopefully 4 more weeks go by quickly. I'm not sure what to do home remedy wise for thrush. I know there are certain oils that have anti fungal properties. I believe coconut oil does. Y could do oil pulling with that.

Lucy, sending :hugs: for your twin due date anniversary. I'm glad it wasn't preying on your mind too much. How long have you been waiting for your scan date now? Only, my midwife said for me to chase it up if it hadn't come through within a week of her referring it, and it only actually took about 3 days.

Jlou, no natural thrush remedy experience here, but doctor Google suggests garlic (I assume eating it?!). I eat quite a lot of garlicky things, maybe that's why I rarely get thrush :haha:

Florida, so exciting that you will find out baby gender in only a few weeks! Will you let us know? So happy that you are feeling more confident with this pregnancy now, I admire your resolve at waiting till 20 weeks to announce. I've already told about 5 friends (3 of them were with me when my midwife rang to tell me my progesterone fell, so I got a bit upset and thought it best to just explain).

Jojo, good luck with your eating plan and try not to beat yourself up about having gained some. We all deal with stress differently (I am opposite and starve myself, equally unhealthy) and MMC is one of the most stressful things to go through :hugs:

Hope you are all doing good. I went out this evening for a drink with friends and was in too much of a rush to eat before I left, only to find the pub served just bar snacks. I can say now that eating a big bag of crisps as a meal is not recommended at 12 weeks pregnant if you wish to avoid waking up nauseous :dohh::haha:

Lucy, sending :hugs: for your twin due date anniversary. I'm glad it wasn't preying on your mind too much. How long have you been waiting for your scan date now? Only, my midwife said for me to chase it up if it hadn't come through within a week of her referring it, and it only actually took about 3 days.

A week now, I shall ring tomorrow if it's not here

As for thrush, natural yogurt, applied down there. Messy but it works!

Hope you get a date soon Lucy.

Bselck, have you had your scan yet? Hope to hear that everything was perfect :flower:

Jlou I was also going to suggest natural Greek yogurt plus drink/ take probiotic supplements.

Hopefully a scan date is on the way Lucy x

Everything- you ladies will be the first to know of course :hugs:! Dh is supposed to do something special for me to reveal the gender. Not sure what yet. I'm still in shock we are here.

Hi ladies, I've just had my 12 week scan. Everything was perfect ❤️ Baby measuring ahead so I'm 13 week tomorrow, official due date is 1st Feb. So happy! :cloud9:

Attachments

• aNjjosD.jpg
    aNjjosD.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 0tbp8j4.jpg
    0tbp8j4.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics