Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Hi ladies, I've just had my 12 week scan. Everything was perfect ❤️ Baby measuring ahead so I'm 13 week tomorrow, official due date is 1st Feb. So happy! :cloud9:
Amazing scan pics and great news that everything is ok. Really pleased for you xx

Hi ladies, I've just had my 12 week scan. Everything was perfect ❤️ Baby measuring ahead so I'm 13 week tomorrow, official due date is 1st Feb. So happy! :cloud9:

Ahh that's just made my day! So happy for you everything xx

Hey ladies! Sorry to be MIA but my step daughters have started gymnastics and basketball camps this week and we have been running all over the place!

Everything- thanks for checking on me and your scan pics are amazing!!

I had my scan yesterday and everything was great! It was my first time meeting with my high risk doctors and we figured out our plan to hopefully prevent pre term labor this time! Baby was measuring one day ahead but I think I get to still keep my due date of Feb 7th :). He was moving a ton which is always weird to see when you can't actually feel it! Also, I think we have come to the conclusion that baby's name will be Brody James :)

To the ladies who were talking about losing weight after baby is born with me, yes! we can do it again! Thanks for the encouragement :)

And sorry no remedies for thrush here... Is that a yeast infection?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 4
Aww Bselck I know you had your harmony testing not so long ago but it must've been great to see baby Brody James! :happydance: Lovely picture too :cloud9:

Bselck- :hugs: glad Brody is looking amazing and you're getting a plan in place to prevent premature labor. I know that must be a worry.

Bselck I hope the visit with your parents goes well and that you have a blast at the cabin. Wonderful news about your scan. Hello lovely little boy! How did you guys decide on your LO's name if you don't mind me asking? My youngest boys' middle name is James. While he was in the womb DH would sing James Taylor's Sweet Baby James and he would settle, it was the same after birth-but that's how we came upon it.

lucy big :hugs:regarding your twins' due date. Those are hard anniversaries. FX'd your scan date comes through and you don't have to place an additional call.

Jlou I'd also hear that yogurt works, though I've not tried it myself. I hope the next few weeks until your milestone feel like they go by quickly.

Jojo hopefully the extra monitoring will be a good thing and not just a nuisance

Everything DH grilled over the weekend so naturally we had crisps to go with...baby was not having it. Nearly as soon as they entered my mouth dry-heaving. It was horrible. :haha: I completely empathize with how you felt the next day. Your little baby is beautiful! I'm so happy to see more scan piccies <3 Happy 13 weeks!!

Florida, wait..so how is that working. Will your hubby learn the gender first and then you'll be surprised or ??? Sorry, I may be a bit dim as it's so late. :blush:

Hope everyone is doing well. I've been feeling a bit poorly and DH has been working out of town, causing my absence. FX'd for more great scan results this week.

BSelck24 said:
I had my scan yesterday and everything was great! It was my first time meeting with my high risk doctors and we figured out our plan to hopefully prevent pre term labor this time! Baby was measuring one day ahead but I think I get to still keep my due date of Feb 7th :). He was moving a ton which is always weird to see when you can't actually feel it! Also, I think we have come to the conclusion that baby's name will be Brody James
Ah! Hello Brody James! So glad your scan went well and what a lovely picture!

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow lunchtime. Any tips on how to calm my nerves??

Placed my call haha, booked the scab for next Monday at 9am - will have to have an additional appt with a consultant when they have a free slot but for now I'm just happy I have my scan date.

Not feeling very pregnant at present tho, all my symptoms have vanished. Hopefully the scan can rest my worries a little.

Everything, beautiful scan pic! X

Jojo I'm afraid the only thing that calmed my nerves was my Doppler. That, and the rare occasion that I feel awful with nausea or aversions.

Lucy, great to see you've got your scan date through. Lots of people have symptoms disappear around the 11 week mark as the placenta takes over. I've not had strong symptoms but am still a little nauseous.

Hey ladies! Sorry to be MIA but my step daughters have started gymnastics and basketball camps this week and we have been running all over the place!

Everything- thanks for checking on me and your scan pics are amazing!!

I had my scan yesterday and everything was great! It was my first time meeting with my high risk doctors and we figured out our plan to hopefully prevent pre term labor this time! Baby was measuring one day ahead but I think I get to still keep my due date of Feb 7th :). He was moving a ton which is always weird to see when you can't actually feel it! Also, I think we have come to the conclusion that baby's name will be Brody James :)

To the ladies who were talking about losing weight after baby is born with me, yes! we can do it again! Thanks for the encouragement :)

So happy to hear your scan went well! So happy for you!
What plan have they put in place for you?
Yer it's a yeast infection! It's cleared up now! Not dangerous just not nice!
Xx

Placed my call haha, booked the scab for next Monday at 9am - will have to have an additional appt with a consultant when they have a free slot but for now I'm just happy I have my scan date.

Not feeling very pregnant at present tho, all my symptoms have vanished. Hopefully the scan can rest my worries a little.

Everything, beautiful scan pic! X

So glad you have a scan date mines Tuesday! My symptoms have subsided a little! But that is quite common for 12 weeks!
Hopefully this week flies! X

Bselck I hope the visit with your parents goes well and that you have a blast at the cabin. Wonderful news about your scan. Hello lovely little boy! How did you guys decide on your LO's name if you don't mind me asking? My youngest boys' middle name is James. While he was in the womb DH would sing James Taylor's Sweet Baby James and he would settle, it was the same after birth-but that's how we came upon it.

lucy big :hugs:regarding your twins' due date. Those are hard anniversaries. FX'd your scan date comes through and you don't have to place an additional call.

Jlou I'd also hear that yogurt works, though I've not tried it myself. I hope the next few weeks until your milestone feel like they go by quickly.

Jojo hopefully the extra monitoring will be a good thing and not just a nuisance

Everything DH grilled over the weekend so naturally we had crisps to go with...baby was not having it. Nearly as soon as they entered my mouth dry-heaving. It was horrible. :haha: I completely empathize with how you felt the next day. Your little baby is beautiful! I'm so happy to see more scan piccies <3 Happy 13 weeks!!

Florida, wait..so how is that working. Will your hubby learn the gender first and then you'll be surprised or ??? Sorry, I may be a bit dim as it's so late. :blush:

Hope everyone is doing well. I've been feeling a bit poorly and DH has been working out of town, causing my absence. FX'd for more great scan results this week.

Hope you are feeling better soon, and your DH is back to take care of you soon! Xx

Busy- I think he may get the results in an envelope to surprise me. I'm not sure I'll be able to wait though.

Jojo- I get a scan at 11am. I'm nervous to. Just breathing through it

I have my 12 week scan tomorrow lunchtime. Any tips on how to calm my nerves??

Good luck for tomorrow! No tips on how to calm your nerves unfortunately but I've got everything crossed for you xx

Hey ladies. I am still sick and so fed up with it already. 12 weeks today. Had a scan last week and baby was fine, but I've been under so much stress this week I'm so scared baby has died :cry: My in laws and the whole family came and trashed my house for a week. My MIL stayed to "help me" but has just trashed my house more and been nagging on me how I do everything the wrong way. I really just want to cry right now. I also had a horrible day at work and my husband came home in a crappy mood and is giving me attitude. I really don't know what to do to cope. Having my scan friday is making me a ball of nerves as well.

Thanks ladies!!

Busy- I picked Brody (as all of our children randomly have a "Y" in their name so we decided to keep it up) and my DH chose James as its a family name :) but I love your reasoning for your James!!

So happy to hear your scan went well! So happy for you!
What plan have they put in place for you?
Yer it's a yeast infection! It's cleared up now! Not dangerous just not nice!
Xx

Oh so good that has cleared up! So annoying!!

So the plan in place is that I get weekly progesterone shots (in the butt!! :haha:) starting at 16 weeks. And then I have a scan every two weeks to make sure my cervical length is still looking good just in case.

Hey ladies. I am still sick and so fed up with it already. 12 weeks today. Had a scan last week and baby was fine, but I've been under so much stress this week I'm so scared baby has died :cry: My in laws and the whole family came and trashed my house for a week. My MIL stayed to "help me" but has just trashed my house more and been nagging on me how I do everything the wrong way. I really just want to cry right now. I also had a horrible day at work and my husband came home in a crappy mood and is giving me attitude. I really don't know what to do to cope. Having my scan friday is making me a ball of nerves as well.

Oh no Jami sorry you are so stressed!! That sounds awful and you definitely need to be relaxing right now, especially since your spotting!! I hope the family starts to help you out more and become less of a problem. Don't worry about your scan, I'm sure it will be great!

Lucy happy you've got a scan date!

As for me, we leave for our cabin getaway this Friday and I can't wait! My dad gets into town tomorrow and my mom the next day and I am so ready for the help! Definitely have been feeling better and been able to eat more, but I'm still super exhausted!!

I once had a mother in law like that. She was awful, told me my house was dirty and that I should spend every Saturday cleaning. Haha! Thankfully after my divorce I've not had to see her again.

Sorry your OH isn't being more supportive. The important thing is that you know that you are doing the best you can right now. It is an incredibly stressful time for you. At least your in laws have left the house so hopefully you can get some peace.

Not long to go now until your scan. Hopefully that should give you the reassurance you need that everything is still ok with baby xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->