Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

My ultrasound and follow-up appt. were this morning. Both went really well. Nearly all my lab work came back clear from last week, except my thyroid. I have Hashimotos' but atm it's decided to swing the other way. We're going to leave my dose where it's at for the time being though. Baby's HB was around 160 and was super active, making getting pictures a wee bit difficult. But here's our little pea pod...weighing in at a massive 3oz. :haha:

View attachment 959341

The scan also confirmed I've got complete previa, my OB reminded me of my restrictions and we'll peek back in on things at the 20 week scan.
Glad all went well with your scan and appointment Busy. Lovely scan pic x

Ugh I keep being sick :( iv never ever been sick in any pregnancy, only nauseous. Iv napped for hours today and I'm off to bed again now. Blugh.

Gorgeous scan pic Jojo, I can't wait to add mine!

Florida, I still check for blood. Every time I use the loo. Sometimes it feels a bit wet and I go to check, I almost expect to see it now....the relief when there is none is huge!!

omg im getting so jealous of all these scan pics!!!
ONLY 17 more hours until my scan and im dying every hour of waiting. hopefully mine goes as beautifully as yalls did. my MIL is staying for another week I believe to "help". I feel bad getting so worked up over her. we really get along well now. we used to hate each other years ago but over the past year or 2 weve really developed a good relationship. just now I think my patience is 0. im going to try and be more understanding. im glad I haven't snapped at her or anything. ive kept all this crazy anxiety covered up. even here at work ive just got my headphones on and scrolling through B&B trying to kill the time.

question...since yesterday ive had this uncomfortable pressure in my uterus. mainly when lying down and standing up, or sitting in my chair at work and getting up. its awful. feels like its too heavy and pulling me down. anyone else experiencing this?

Lovely news about your scans busy and jojo! It's lovely to see all these great scan pics! Good luck jami! Hopefully your mil is more of a help, I get along great with mine and she does me a huge favour looking after the kiddies whilst I work. But that's all she does and I come home to it being trashed everytime! I've given up saying anything, as long as the kids are happy.

Ugh I keep being sick :( iv never ever been sick in any pregnancy, only nauseous. Iv napped for hours today and I'm off to bed again now. Blugh.

Gorgeous scan pic Jojo, I can't wait to add mine!

Florida, I still check for blood. Every time I use the loo. Sometimes it feels a bit wet and I go to check, I almost expect to see it now....the relief when there is none is huge!!

Hey Hope you feel better soon! Try really weak orange juice!
I'm still so paranoid, especially with the increased discharge. I'm a wreck!

Jojo beautiful scan pic xx

Lucy it's quite a scary feeling. Just glad it has never been the worst. Xx

Jami- I'd tell her to back off. My mom and I have never had the best relationship and she has been riding my back since I got pregnant. She doesn't know that I am and it drives me crazy. K stay away from her or tell her to back off. It sure about that feeling you're getting.

Jlou- my mil will of watch my children at all.(they are from a previous relationship) I don't think it's that she is a teacher and just never really watched kids outside of school. Except my nephew who is her only biological grandchild. She'll keep him for life, I won't say how I feel about that. K just pray about that relationship lol

Great scan pic Jojo, so happy for you seeing your healthy baby :happydance:

And you Busy, again lovely scan pic and so happy you got to see your healthy baby! :happydance:

Jami, good luck - not long now!! Sorry you're having a bad time with your MIL. It must be scary getting anxiety attacks, I had a couple after one of my DVTs and thought I'd developed a pulmonary embolism! (Talk about drama queen! :haha:). Well done on keeping your cool with her.

Lucy, sorry you are suffering :hugs: I think hcg peaks around now so hopefully this is a final crescendo and the sickness will start to ease off real soon.

Another toilet paper checker here!

Also a chronic TP checker :blush: At least we aren't alone ladies

Still checking at almost 17 weeks - don't think I'll be stopping either!

So I just had my appt this morning. I have a wonderful sonographer I've known for years who told me without a doubt that it's a girl. I am also measuring 13 weeks so a week ahead. I am over the moon. I bought a cute little sister jammie and took it to my husbands work in a little bag to surprise him. To say he was disappointed is a severe understatement. He was mad and asked me if I was serious, threw the jammie down, and went back inside. I am beside myself right now. I knew he wanted a boy but I just cannot believe his reaction was that negative and dramatic. I don't know what to do. His mom was with us and was getting very angry at him. I didn't say a word. What can I say??? It's not an argument worth having. I can't change nor did I choose the outcome. And I'm ecstatic it's a girl. I wanted a sister for my daughter. Plus we already have a son so it's not like he doesn't have a boy already. Wow as if the stress wasn't bad, now it's worse. :cry:

Jami, firstly... congratulations on your girl news! :cloud9: I'm so sorry your OH was so unsupportive, just wow :wacko: I'm sure he will calm down and realise he overreacted. It's ok if he was disappointed (I've been there) but no point taking it out on you or blaming you.

Jami, massive congrats on your girlie news, Im sorry about your OHs reaction! - I hope your gonna make him grovel and give him the cold shoulder! After so many losses any baby is good news, despite its sex. I hope he recognises that soon x x

That's exactly how I feel. I could care less what the sex is. I am just so happy there was a heartbeat....and my hemmorages are gone!! It was a great day. I was so excited to share the news with him. Never pictured myself crying today. I am definitely going to make him feel horrible. Oh well....he's the one who has to live with his reaction forver....not me. He wanted to take me to a Rangers game tonight but now I don't think I wanna go

Florida yes, started to feel movement the last few days, but nothing consistent yet!

Jami - congratulations on a girl! Sorry about your OH's reaction. I'd be upset too. Totally unfair - tell him it's his sperm that decided the sex :haha:

Congratulations Jami! Sorry your OH was an arse Jami. Totally unfair that's he's blaming you! 💕

Congrats Jami, sorry your dh reacted in a such a negative way, hope he's apologised by now!

Congratulations Jami! :pink: Very sorry that your OH reacted that way, hopefully things have settled and he's come around now. :hugs:

Cupcake happy 14 weeks to us! Yay for 2nd tri (no matter what app/site you use) :dance:

Jami I'm sorry your oh reacted that way. He probably had his heart set and it just came out. Gender disappointment can be rough. :hugs: hoping he grovels and you get spoiled in the midst xxx besides that another girl sound amazing! I have 2 girls and one son. The girls are best friends like you wouldn't believe. They're brother tolerates them lol but participates in all they require of him. It's quite adorable

Vankiwi how exciting! So glad you're feeling movement. It's been so long j can't remember what it feels like anymore.

Cupcake and busy- happy 14 weeks ladies and official 2nd tri!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->