Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Someone I used to chat to is having twins, she's younger than me and had a son and daughter the exact time as I had mine and it's completely gutted me...... I thought I was over it and it seems so fucking selfish to feel like that because I am pregnant again, I'm so fortunate....but still part of me felt like 'that should be me' :(

Oh that sounds terrible. I just needed to vent :(
Thought I was over that, I truly did.

Every time I see twins I'm gonna have that now arnt I? - It doesn't help I'm a twin myself, I know how lovely it is to be a twin.

Only a very short time until I see my peanut though, keeping everything crossed that all is OK in there.
X

Oh Lucy I think we are all have moments like this, it's heartbreaking thinking of the little ones we will never get to hold, I don't think that there's anything that can make us feel any better, just hope and pray that we have successful pregancies this time round and get to hold our precious rainbows xxx

Lucy :hugs: admittedly I don't know exactly how you feel as one of my twins is sleeping soundly next to me. But I do know that feeling of seeing twins and welling up with what could have been. I'm so very sorry your momma heart is hurting. You are not selfish at all. It's not selfish to want our angels here with us. And don't ever apologize for venting here. Although we all bare different stories, we get it. Hoping you have a much lighter heart when you wake and very much looking forward to when you're able to see your LO and share with us.

Good morning ladies....seems like this week has been emotional for many. Dang hormones. Sometimes I wish I didn't get pregnant immediately after MC cause I never grieved properly and now it's all coming out.

Good thing is we all have each other and this seems to be a lucky board cause were all still here!!
Also vomiting has subsided...fx...now just slight nausea. Glad to see 2nd tri. :happydance:

Lucy- I get those feelings even still when I see people effortlessly giving birth to healthy babies. Im glad for them but injury for me. And that's ok. We are allowed to have our feelings.

Sooooooo Dh decided that today our families (and our whole church because thats where he told!) should know we are expecting. Honestly it feels good to get the load off. These are the people who were there after every miscarriage so I guess I'm ok, just very emotional and grateful to God. Sadly, my mom(who has never been a great mom to me) didn't congratulate me or anything. She is very negative and vindictive so I just did what I usually did and ignore her. Didn't let it damper my joy

So it's my scan in 12 hours, and already anxiety has set in. I'm literally shaking. I'm clearly not going to sleep tonight. I'm so scared there won't be a heartbeat, how the hell would I cope. :( I want it over with now.

Aww Lucy! I'm sure everything is going to be amazing.i have everything crossed for you! I have mine on Tuesday, so I know how your feeling! Good luck lovely ((((hugs)))) xx

1.5hrs, not so nervous now. Slept well for the first time in ages too!
Hope everyone else is well and has a lovely day x x

Good luck today Lucy! I've been up all night with earache! It's so bad I could cry! Hopefully the docs will prescribe me some antibiotics! X

Good luck today Lucy! I've been up all night with earache! It's so bad I could cry! Hopefully the docs will prescribe me some antibiotics! X

Oh bless you, iv a nasty UTI but unfortunately iv become illergic to penicillin and it made me really ill :( hope you feel better soon

Out of my scan, all is well, measuring a day ahead :) so due date is officially 12.2.17
Baby kept moving so measurements were hard! Will upload a pic later, iv already guessed the sex, she spent a lot of time in the bottom department but I'm not sharing Incase it's wrong ;)

X x x

I think I might have BV doctor has given me Thrush medication! I've been giving antibiotics for my we infection! Think I need to see a different doctor and get some swabs down there! I'm worried everything is going wrong like last time! X

Ahh Lucy that's lovely news! So glad everything was OK! Fingers crossed your right about the sex 😬 X

:)

Attachments

• IMG_20160801_153952.jpg
    IMG_20160801_153952.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3
Lucy- I get those feelings even still when I see people effortlessly giving birth to healthy babies. Im glad for them but injury for me. And that's ok. We are allowed to have our feelings.

Sooooooo Dh decided that today our families (and our whole church because thats where he told!) should know we are expecting. Honestly it feels good to get the load off. These are the people who were there after every miscarriage so I guess I'm ok, just very emotional and grateful to God. Sadly, my mom(who has never been a great mom to me) didn't congratulate me or anything. She is very negative and vindictive so I just did what I usually did and ignore her. Didn't let it damper my joy
Sorry your Mum's reaction wasn't great. At least you are surrounded by lots of support with your church and other family members.

So, on Friday I decided to tell my boss and two close work colleagues my news. My boss was lovely - I was a bit worried about telling her as the lady I share my job with is also pregnant and going on maternity leave in November. She gave me a big hug and said "stuff the work" and that she is really happy for me (she knows about my previous miscarriages). Will probably start telling more people at work towards the end of August as I don't feel ready yet to tell people more widely. We have decided to tell most of our friends and family the news in person when we see them next rather than via the phone or email.

Lucy glad you're scan went well and bubs is good!

Jojo glad your boss was ok with your pregnancy. Also glad you're getting more comfortable sharing

Got my fetal monitor today. I couldn't find baby's heartbeat at 10 weeks with a tilted uterus but DH said he found it for 3-5 seconds with the headphones on. He says the LO is behind the placenta. Can't wait to hear the LO myself!

Also, Dr's office called today and assured me that my insurance covers the qnatal genetic test. Yay! So, that's in the horizon, too.

Got my fetal monitor today. I couldn't find baby's heartbeat at 10 weeks with a tilted uterus but DH said he found it for 3-5 seconds with the headphones on. He says the LO is behind the placenta. Can't wait to hear the LO myself!

Also, Dr's office called today and assured me that my insurance covers the qnatal genetic test. Yay! So, that's in the horizon, too.
Hope all goes well at your appointment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->