Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Lucy and jojo glad you heart bubs hb.

Sanj- I'll be praying for you today as you have amnio done. Hoping all is well and then on to the next step. One day at a time is all we can do:hugs: please check in if you need our support! We are here for you:hugs:

When did everyone start getting round ligament pain? I'm having some sharp pain in my lower admomen (not intense but definitely there), and it is making me incredibly paranoid.

Sorry for TMI!
I've been constipated and finally went to the toilet today and really had to strain! Since I've had some stomach cramping and brown discharge I'm really worried! Shall I ring my GP?

Jlou- it's probably nothing, but I'd be putting in a call for sure. It can't hurt.

I've rung the midwife she was really blasé! I'm waiting for a call back from my GP.
Also need to be booked in for fortnightly scans from 16-24 weeks haven't been sent any appointments, tried to phone maternity and antenatal and no one can book me in! Hoping my GP can help with that too! X

so embarrassing....but ive been super constipated too. maybe went a tiny bit yesterday and that's it for like a whole week. and it was a stress to go. girls at work have been telling me for a couple days they can see a bump, but I don't have the courage to tell them its my intestines, not baby,:dohh: cause I haven't pooped in a week lol

Not doing well today. Have respiratory virus and nausea to boot. Attached a pic from today's scan. It's a 3D side profile. Baby has her face smoothed against placenta so we couldnt see her face. Going back to bed as I'm having body aches and chills. Still getting constipated over here so I make a smoothie with dates every day. Keeps me regular as long as I drink it daily.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2
SanJan, keeping my fingers crossed for your amnio, and for a successful pregnancy for you :hugs: x

TTC, yes I've had some very bad round ligament pain the last few days. It's just occasional but stops me in my tracks and is very low, as you describe. It usually gets me when I stand from sitting.

Florida, sorry to hear you're not feeling good :hugs:

Sorry also to all the constipated ladies! Jami, my bump also gets bigger when I've been blocked for several days :blush:

I'm worried about the pains in feeling! What does round ligament pain feel like? I feel like I'm sitting around waiting for something to happen!

I called my doctor because I was so concerned about the pain. She assures me it is round ligament pain. To me, it is a sharp pain (not a cramping) in my lower belly. Most often it's on one side or near the center. I've read it can be on both sides, but I tend not to get it on both sides at the same time. The doctor said it is just the baby stretching out my insides like a rubber band.

Jlou if it's bad I'd call. I get pains all the time. It can be really roughened what I've been through It makes you worry. But it's usually relieved by positioning or drinking fluid for me

This is a sharp pain, like a shooting type pain! And it happened more when I'm moving! Pretty sure I can feel baby moving tonight! Trying to stay positive!! fingers crossed it'll work out for us all x

Jlou - that's beautiful that you are feeling baby!

I just heard our little girl's HB loud and clear on the Doppler. I have such a severely tilted uterus that it was almost impossible to find until now. I'm in heaven!

Ah lovely TTC! I've still not had any luck finding hb on the Doppler but when my midwife tries baby kept moving and it took a good 10 minutes for her to hear it for a few
minutes before baby moved again!! Xx

Are any of you lot feeling regular movement yet? I don't think iv felt anything fir a day or two and I'm starting to worry....

As for round ligament pain, iv had it since bfp on and off :dohh:

Not regular yet! Last night was the first time I was sure it was baby!! Other than that it's been flutters now and again!!

Are any of you lot feeling regular movement yet? I don't think iv felt anything fir a day or two and I'm starting to worry....

As for round ligament pain, iv had it since bfp on and off :dohh:

Yes, I'm feeling regular movement now but I barely felt anything before about the last 5 days x

I've been having a meltdown day! I've been feeling crampy I know it can be totally normal and I've had no bleeding but I'm worrying about my cervix shortening!!
I rung triage and they won't see my because I'm not 18 weeks. EPU won't see me because I'm to far along . After the last time of being seen at a&e and them being charming (not) I'm stuck what to do! I can't seem to ever get hold of my midwife!
I'm torn whether to book a private scan or ring the hospital again!? My consultant has said I need to be scanned fortnightly from now 16 weeks!! What do I do!!

Jlou Can you walk in to a hospital? I would and on Monday I'd go to your midwifes office and drama they schedule your scans while you're present. Praying for you hon.
Ttc I'm glad you heard lo's hb. It's hard for me rocking as I have anterior placenta and she snuggles my placenta now.
Lucy I am feeling movement now. Little flutters or nudges here and there. Nothing consistent. I don't pay enough attention to know if I feel it daily.

I'm having round ligament pain everyday all day. Ugh

Vankiwi I hope that your flights with DD have gone well. Happy 21 weeks! More than half way there :dance:

Everything that's quite scary, I'm sorry you've been diagnosed with another...praying it is resolved and you are feeling okay.

Great update sarracenia, lovely to see you pop in. I do hope you'll have the chance to do so more often.

Lucy I've yet to make any purchases, I'm just not ready. Honestly it's still taking some convincing that we'll be bringing this baby home and I feel like if I let myself get excited and get a little gift that makes things real and then my world will fall apart. (sorry to be all gloomy) Though I have done some research on new part pricing to replace the hardware on our cradle, as well as an etsy search for a newborn rainbow coming home outfit. Just window shopping so far though.

Beautiful nursery florida, it's really coming along! Hope you are feeling much better :)

I can't tell you how amazing it is to see so many having great updates from their appt's and hearing lovely heart beats <3

SanJan praying your amnio went well and that you were/are given good news and baby is healthy.

Jlou thinking of you and LO, can't imagine how anxious you must be given the timing :hugs: Any updates?

Jami constipation is the worst. I had to be on iron tabs the last 2 pregnancy...oh my goodness, horrible. Really sympathizing with you. Hope you find some relief.

TTC I've got one of those belly support bands, cannot say enough good things about them. I was fitted by my OB's office and it was written as a script so ended up being fairly inexpensive to me.

Not feeling 'regular' movements-as in no patterns, but I do get a little wiggle or rolling feeling at least once a day. And baby gets hiccups from time to time...lovely, weird feeling.

Sorry for my absence ladies, just adjusting to the kids new school schedules and getting back in the swing of things. I may only get to check in and catch up on weekends, I hope that ends up being okay. Hope you all had a great weekend and are feeling pretty good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->