Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Happy 23 weeks Vankiwi. 1 more week until viability :dance:

Happy 19 weeks Jlou
And 16 weeks TTC

Eeep and happy belated 18 weeks lucy!
And 19 weeks Jami!

Sorry I don't always catch when everyone turns over. It's hard to keep up when I'm on my phone sometimes.
Big week of scans!!!! I'm really excited( and a teenie bit anxious). :)

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Thanks Busy!

Florida we are all good, baby moving heaps these days even with an anterior placenta. DD is loving having all our family around, it'll be a bit of a drop back to reality on the weekend when we get back to Canada I think! It'll be great to see DH again though.

Ahh thank you busy hope you have a great scan Ive still got a while to wait! I've started to feel more human now. Not feeling completely exhausted and I've cooked dinner without heaving!
Kids are settled back into school now!
What do you guys think of the name Ricki for a girl? It's my brothers name but I love it for a girl! I don't know about boys names? Still undecided X

Just had a funny sensation to the right of my belly button. Where I'm assuming the top of my uterus is! It's the opposite side to where I find babies heartbeat, do you think this could of been a big kick? Xx

Just had a funny sensation to the right of my belly button. Where I'm assuming the top of my uterus is! It's the opposite side to where I find babies heartbeat, do you think this could of been a big kick? Xx

Does sound like it!!! Exciting!

Anyone ever get an odd sensation in they're tummy, like not really 'movement' but just enough to think, yes that's my baby, a real live human.

Feeling a little movement now, not a lot but it's slightly reassuring. Dreading my scan, it's still 2 weeks away but I'm so scared of there being somethibg wrong, losses really ruin future pregnancy don't they :(

Jlou it sounds like movement!!!

Lucy she balls up in my lower abdomen then I feel something like an inch worm move towards my right side. I grabbed the Doppler sure enough she'd made her way over there! It's sad because I didn't mean appreciate it in the past pregnancies. Now I don't even believe it when I feel it. Pregnancy is no walk in the park after loss especially after 6.

More nervous now that my anatomy scan is coming up. Just want her to be ok

I totally agree, I miss being naive! I wonder if there will ever be a time that we don't worry! Every twinge makes me panic when I felt that feeling earlier I was instant panic! It wasn't painful, but made me panic anyway xx

Awww vankiwi! So glad you're feeling good movement. Glad the lo is enjoying you're trip!

I have been feeling movement the last few days. Even woke up to some when I was having a bad dream last night.

Hi ladies! Some of you know me and some of you don't. DH and I lost our first pregnancy in January 2014 and became pregnant again in March. We had our son Milan James December 1, 2014 but sadly he passed away March 25, 2015. We found out June 1st we were expecting again and yesterday we found our we are expecting another boy February 10, 2017. I've been trying to find this group with no luck for a while but I'm happy to be here now!

Welcome USAFwife :hi:
Glad you've decided to pop in. Over the moon for you!

Vankiwi I hope you and DD are able to soak up every moment of the rest of your trip.

Jlou sounds like a big kick/punch. :D I like the name Ricky for a girl.

Good luck at your scan today Everything!! We'Lloyd be anxiously awaiting :hugs:

Hi USAFWife and welcome :wave: I'm sorry for your losses, that must have been so tough :hugs: What lovely news to now be pregnant with a baby boy... wishing you a very happy & healthy journey to term and beyond x

Good luck at your scan today Everything!! We'Lloyd be anxiously awaiting :hugs:

Thanks Busy! Less than an hour to go now, eek!! I'm so nervous, baby is wriggling as I type but I'm still worried about the anomaly checks. I'm feeling like I may actually be able to relax if everything is looking ok today, this is a big hurdle for me.

I'll let you all know!

Sorry I've been a bit quiet! I've been wanting to join in with recent conversations but I kept forgetting to weigh myself to join in on the weight gain discussion, and I STILL haven't taken a bump pic because I need to clean my mirror!!! :blush: I did my back in gardening on Weds / Thurs last week so have been having to take it a bit easy... that's my latest excuse for not having sorted that mirror out! :haha:

... and we're back! Everything was perfect, baby is a real cutie and I will attach a pic a little later. We found out our boys are going to have a little....

Sister!! It's a girl!! So excited! :pink: :happydance:

USAFwife welcome! so sorry for your losses but am glad you are here with us growing your rainbow baby boy. :hugs:.

Everything :happydance: so glad all was well at the scan. and congrats on being team :pink:. So glad all is well!!

Welcome USAFwife so sorry for your losses! Welcome so happy for you and hoping for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Aww everything how amazing, so happy for you! It's made my day hearing everything is perfect! 😁

losses really do ruin future pregnancies. I feel baby move everyday, but for some reason I wake up every morning thinking she died. like I cant feel her for the first 30 minutes so I fear ive squished her in my sleep or something...crazy. I cannot wait to have my big scan next week. hubby has actually taken the morning off to go with me...he never goes...but I know hes not going for support...he wants to see for himself that its not a boy lol. I think were gonna have to relive gender disappointment all over again because even though they told me early its a girl, and I don't doubt it...he does. he thinks they must be wrong. oh lord help me next Thursday.

... and we're back! Everything was perfect, baby is a real cutie and I will attach a pic a little later. We found out our boys are going to have a little....

Sister!! It's a girl!! So excited! :pink: :happydance:
Ah, that is great news! So glad everything is ok.

Good luck to the other ladies having scans soon!!

Welcome USAFwife! Such a strong woman you are and I am so happy you are blessed with another boy!

Everything- how amazing it's a little girl! Will this complete your family? Now that you have the two boys and girl? Or do you think you guys will try for a fourth!?

Thanks ladies!

Bselck, this will most definitely be my last baby (and would have been whatever the gender)... I'm 41 and already feeling like I'm pushing my luck, this baby was a bit of a miracle to me when I only have 1 ovary and time not on my side. So so grateful for my 3 blessings and just hope more than anything that all goes smoothly with this little lady's birth :cloud9:

Ricky is great for a girl!
I love boy names for girls....charlie, dylan, drew
We like Luka for our girl which is a boys name

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back