Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Lovely news everything, can't wait to see the scan pic.

Jami sorry oh is going through gender disappointment, hopefully after the gender is confirmed he will be able to deal with his emotions and start enjoying your pregnancy.

Hello USAFWife, it's great to have you here.

I have my scan tomorrow, so excited but really nervous, praying all is well x

Jami I love Luka for a girl! Hope you OH is ok next week! Gender disappointment is difficult!

Good luck tomorrow cupcake will be thinking of you! Xx

Huge congratulations everything on your girl, I assume everything else was OK with the anomaly checks?

*goes off to search for everything's gender guess thread lol*

I swear I'm feeling more.movemt, almost always in the same place but (and this is rediculous) I hate admitting it's the baby, because if it isn't I'm becoming attached.to gas and bloat....what if everything isn't ok. Bloody rediculous hundreds of women have 1St trimester losses and have totally normal second pregnancies, why would I possibly lose a babu in second tri? Guess that's what loss does, gives you unanswerable questions and masses of anxiety.

Good luck with your scan Cupcake! It's all seeming really now :)

Good luck Cupcake, will be thinking of you and hope everything is perfect :hugs:

Here's my scan pics :cloud9:

Lucy, yes the sonographer said everything looked perfect. Only thing was that my placenta is a little low, but she said they will keep their eye on this (I have 4 more scans lined up).
I totally agree with how losses make you paranoid about everything... I have been so excited since scan that baby is a healthy girl but still in the back of my mind I'm worrying that she won't make it... I think it's my age that's worrying me, because stillbirth rates increase after 40, although I read they are still low so I really need to try to get a grip and stop worrying!

Attachments

• R2DfUpj.jpg
    R2DfUpj.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
  • qQ64HLY.jpg
    qQ64HLY.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 4
Ooh! We're talking names! My LO is Bellamy.

Hi everyone sorry I'm a bit behind. Is there a Facebook group as well?

USA- no there's no fb group for our thread. I don't believe so anyway.

We picked out a name a while back. Our little will have a traditional African first name and an traditional Italian middle name. Zuri Allesandria.

All is well with baby, however feeling deflated as the sonographer rushed the appointment and was just generally miserable/ robot like, ended up complaining and crying to the midwife in charge of the unit but there wasn't much she could do but apologise for the sonographer.

My 12 week scan I was so happy and the sonographer was lovely, explaining what he was doing, telling me how gorgeous my baby was etc maybe I was expecting too much this time round.

It probably didn't help that I didn't watch the screen as much as I was scared to glimpse the sex of the baby so missed out on that.

Oh well... Staying thankful that baby is doing well in there. Here's the only pic we got that looked OK xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2
Oh and I'm now 67kg... Gained 5 kilos in 8 weeks... Not sure if that's good or bad 😑

USA- no there's no fb group for our thread. I don't believe so anyway.

We picked out a name a while back. Our little will have a traditional African first name and an traditional Italian middle name. Zuri Allesandria.
Love the name you have picked!

All is well with baby, however feeling deflated as the sonographer rushed the appointment and was just generally miserable/ robot like, ended up complaining and crying to the midwife in charge of the unit but there wasn't much she could do but apologise for the sonographer.

My 12 week scan I was so happy and the sonographer was lovely, explaining what he was doing, telling me how gorgeous my baby was etc maybe I was expecting too much this time round.

It probably didn't help that I didn't watch the screen as much as I was scared to glimpse the sex of the baby so missed out on that.

Oh well... Staying thankful that baby is doing well in there. Here's the only pic we got that looked OK xxx
So glad everything is ok with baby. Sorry that the sonographer spoilt the appointment though. They were obviously having a bad day but there was no need for them to take it out on you!

Cupcake- Some somographers are so rude, not like it's the most nerve wracking time for us mums to be! Glad all was well tho, are you staying team yellow?

Florida and TTC such lovely names! I'm still deciding whether to find out next week! I didn't with my others and loved it, but the kids are begging me to find out lol x

TTC and Florida- I love those baby names!!

Cupcake- so sorry your sonographer was a grouch and made you feel rushed! But amazing that your baby was healthy and you were able to stay team yellow!

Oh and do you know how many pounds is equal to 5 kilos?

Cupcake- sorry they didnt have better bedside manner. I hate that. A good tech can really ease your anxieties. Glad all is well with your lo. Team yellow you ladies are so strong!!!

Thanks everyone! We love it and it gives her a it of both of her ethnicities.

16 hours until scan time. Starting to really freak out. I felt her just a little today I'm just nervous. Keep me in your thoughts.

SN: ladies I remember being so afraid this was just another group that would go on without me after I lost another baby. Look at us having 20 week scans. Not too long before we'll be posting birth stories. Gonna have a cry for us all.

Still really down about the appt but feeling baby move about in there makes me so happy, both kids got to feel baby move this evening, lovely sharing moments like these with them.

Bselck it's 11lbs! I think that's ok.. But slightly worried as I only ever gained 2 stone (28lb) throughout my previous pregnancies, hopefully my weight gain is now settling as I'm less nauseous nowadays and less inclined to stuff my face with carbs!😁

I've never joined a group I've never wanted to tempt fate! But I couldn't ask for a better group of women to go through it all with! I find myself checking the thread first thing in the morning and before bed! Il be thinking of you tomorrow, I'm
Sure everything will be perfect!!

Oh cupcake with my Son I put on 4st 😩 I took eating for 2 too the extreme! Luckily being young I lost it pretty quickly and was back in to my size 10 jeans within 6 months! With my daughter I was careful with what I ate and didn't eat like I was eating for an army and i managed to only put on 2st. In worried this time, I was already a stone over what i am normally, and I eat when I'm anxious and I've been anxious a lot! I've put on 9lbs so far so got to try and make it slow down abit!

I'm pretty sure I'm feeling Braxton hicks not painful just make it uncomfortable when I change position! Could just be because I'm
Constipated tho 🙈

Anyone else getting really hungry sometimes and not hungry at all at others?

I've gained quite a bit already. It has slowed down but I'm not liking it. I low I can lose it after so I'm focusing on that.

USA- I'm starving now but I'm really only hungry once a day and when I'm nervous.

Anatomy scan in 4 hours. Been up since 2:30am just a bundle of nerves

Good luck with your scan FL momma!

I've hit the nauseous phase I believe. I'm more nauseous now than I have been all pregnancy. My first trimester was pretty easy but now I'm exhausted and nauseous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->