Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

I've messaged busy as well but haven't heard back. Hope all is well

Happy 20 weeks Florida!

And glad your scan went well TTC!

20 weeks today and can't believe it. Never thought I'd see that milestone again. Baby flipping around as we speak. Can't wait til Thursday to see her again :happydance:

Thank you bselck!
Happy 20weeks Jami! Didn't realize we are so close on dates!

Going off on baby moon until Tuesday. Hope everyone is ok!

Happy 20 weeks jami!

Ahh glad all was ok with your spot TTC!

Have a lovely time Florida!

Baby is making up for a sluggish day yesterday and is booting me! Xx

Hi ladies, good to hear you are all doing well. I've not been feeling many movements lately so have booked myself a quick private scan tomorrow as the 28th still feels ages away. They should be able to tell me the sex of the baby as well!!

ahh jojo hope it goes ok! And how exciting! Do you thing your team blue or pink? X

ahh jojo hope it goes ok! And how exciting! Do you thing your team blue or pink? X
I really don't have a feeling one way or another. OH would like a girl, my DS would like a baby brother. I really don't mind as long as the baby is healthy 😀

Ahh I'm the same I'm happy as long as baby is healthy! OH would like another boy, DD is a
real daddy's girl and has him
wrapped around her little finger, don't think he will cope with 2 haha! My DD wants a little sister and DS wants a little brother (coz little sisters are annoying) lol!
I've got a strong feeling I'm having a girl! Don't even know why lol! X

How's everyone doing on the movement front? - I'm still feeling basically nothing, I'm so scared somethings wrong. Il be 19 weeks tomorrow.

Hope Busy is OK?! X x x x

How's everyone doing on the movement front? - I'm still feeling basically nothing, I'm so scared somethings wrong. Il be 19 weeks tomorrow.

Hope Busy is OK?! X x x x

I don't have a ton of movement

J Lou- so glad you're getting tons of movement today. So reassuring.

Jojo- so exiting to have a scan. Can't wait to hear if your bump turned pink or blue. Ask about anterior placenta just in case that's why you're not feeling lots of movement. Xx

Lucy- I basically feel no movement all day. Now that I know her movements (don't think it's gas :haha:) I only feeling it occasionally. Really low or on the sides I'll get s flutter. Can't feel anything in majority of the front of my belly due to anterior placenta. Us tech said once it's anterior it's always anterior:dohh:.

Here's a 20 week bump pic of me at the lake house. I'm currently up at 2am wanting chocolate chip cookies. I told dh I wanted sweets last night but was out before we could do anything about it lol. Tmi alert!!!! So dh and I had decided for the first time in 4 months(since bfp). I had convinced myself part of the reason for some of our 6 losses was due to sex in the past. It was nice(depraved much lol) but oooh the worry. Haven't really felt anything since and was so exhausted after I passed out. We were gentle but I think I'll take a listen on Doppler to put my mind at ease.

Busy- just letting you know we are thinking of you :hugs: and I won't lie you're making me a little nervous. Trusting and praying all is well with you love:hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 6
You might have an anterior placenta try not to worry! How long until your next scan? Xx

Ahh a lovely bump Florida! Mmm I'm craving anything lemony at the moment 😊😋
I'm praying everything is ok with busy xx

You might have an anterior placenta try not to worry! How long until your next scan? Xx

A week on Tuesday, I have a consultant appointment tomorrow though. So will ask about anterior placenta and see if they will check heartbeat. I'm so scared. However it's not like iv ever felt lots of movement, only bubbles and that hasn't really changed.

Hi ladies, good news from me. Have had the scan and everything is fine. The baby is tucked in really close to the placenta which is why I can't feel many movements. And... Am having a baby girl !! My OH is over the moon as he was desperate for a girl (he already has 2 boys). Am just happy baby is ok with a strong heartbeat 😀

A week on Tuesday, I have a consultant appointment tomorrow though. So will ask about anterior placenta and see if they will check heartbeat. I'm so scared. However it's not like iv ever felt lots of movement, only bubbles and that hasn't really changed.
Am sure everything will be fine. This is exactly how I was feeling but everything was OK. It's really tough being pregnant after having a miscarriage. Hopefully you'll get to listen to the heartbeat tomorrow x

Hi ladies, good news from me. Have had the scan and everything is fine. The baby is tucked in really close to the placenta which is why I can't feel many movements. And... Am having a baby girl !! My OH is over the moon as he was desperate for a girl (he already has 2 boys). Am just happy baby is ok with a strong heartbeat 😀

Congrats on the baby girl! - lots of baby girls on this thread! And I'm glad you have answers as to why you weren't feeling much movement! - hope its the same for me haha x x x

Yer I don't see why the wouldn't check the heartbeat. My sister in law is 29 weeks and still struggles
With movement spends a lot of time up the hospital being monitored because of anterior placenta! It's so hard after a loss not to think of the worst! I've everything crossed that all will be ok! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->