Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Sanjay- glad the little is doing well. Hop of the cerclage goes well and baby stays snuggled for a while yet. My friend had one and now her daughter is in pre-k. She suffered from incomp. Cervix. Will you be on bed rest? She told me she was only able to get up for bathroom for a while. Xx

Jlou- if you continue to feel bad maybe ring your ob lovexx

Jami and bselck- good luck today ladies!!!

Thanks for swing advice. Tough couple days since getting home. Came back to lots of not so good news. Just grateful we were able to deal with a lot while so I don't feel overwhelmed. This is about a late loss. Please don't read if is a trigger!!
ww have friends who moved away and they had changed in ways that weren't very good. Regardless we loved them. They waited until close to 30 weeks to tell us they were pregnant I guess to preserve our feeling but it really hurting. She can be spoiled but still a good person. to make a long story short she posted on fb that she didn't want calls/text. Usually I am the friend that will check in anyways but I was tired of chasing. We text them on the way home only to have her dh call mine and say they lost their 1st child a few weeks ago 35 weeks. I have bee feeling so down because I wished I'd just reached out as I normally would have. Even now she really won't talk to me about it because she's worried I'll be stressed. Been crying 2 days barely sleeping. Keep them in your prayers.
plus just normal family stuff with our 9,7,and 6 year old.

Hope you week gets better Florida! That's so sad! Will keep them in my prayers xx

Florida - Sorry you had a rough week.

Looking forward to hearing about those scans!

My AFP results came back (within 48 hours of the blooddraw!). Everything looks great. Now I'm just waiting for my level 2 ultrasound in late October.

Florida, so sorry about your friend :cry: They did ask for people not to contact them so you shouldn't feel bad about not contacting her in the usual way :hugs:

TTC, great news on your test results!

Ttc glad all is well!
Jamie and bselck- can't wait to hear about scans!
Thank you all I just am saddened for them as this was their first. Plus it's hard knowing what we know about loss. :hugs:
I always wonder what's the difference in our times? I'm in Florida so it seems some are on completely different time zones than I am.

Florida- so sorry to hear of your friends- that is such a trying thing to go through and I know she will reach out when she's ready.

TTC- congrats on the good results! What was the AFP testing again?

Had my 20 week scan today! Everything was great! She got all measurements needed and my cervix hadn't changed or shortened so that was great news. She got a cool video of him kicking my bladder but he kept both hands up near his face (picture a boxing match with the clenched fists lol) the whole time! So no great pics but I just loved seeing him!

He was measuring a few days ahead for the past couple of scans and today he is measuring nearly a week ahead at 21 + 2 :happydance:

Still being monitored closely since my last pre term birth so I am so thankful I will have checks every 2 weeks from here on out.

Baby Brody weighed in at 14oz with a heartbeat of 150bpm :baby:

Florida, I'm in the UK and tend to do most my posting on my train journey in to work in the early morning 😀 Sorry to hear about your friend. As you say, when you have been through losses yourself, these things affect you much more as you know exactly how they are feeling and it reminds you of your own losses as well

So glad all went well bselck! And glad they will monitor you closely! ☺️ Xx

Hanks again ladies. We have spoken she just doesn't want me to stress as I've had 6 losses to get here. I had to laugh at that. Me not stress? Ok lol.

Bselck glad scan went so well! He's sounds like an amazing little one already. Bladder shots are always a joy(not lol). Glad your cervix hasn't changed and glad your scans are all situated. I'm glad they are monitoring you closer and you mSy get to see the lo more often.

Bselck - so glad your scan went well!

AFP is alphafetalprotein. It's checking for birth defect risks. At my age, I was anxious to get the results and am thrilled they were normal.

Bselck - so glad your scan went well!

AFP is alphafetalprotein. It's checking for birth defect risks. At my age, I was anxious to get the results and am thrilled they were normal.

OH got it!! Oh that is so great! What a relief and hopefully a bit of stress has been taken away! :hugs:

Oh gosh having the worst day! Im still feeling really rough doctors aren't worried tho and just told me to try and rest and drink plenty of fluids!
I've also just had an eviction notice, my landlord wants the property back! Now got to sort out moving! Property prices in London are ridiculous and going down to one wage soon is already going to put a strain on our finances! Trying not to let it stress me out and hopefully all will work itself out! X

Hey, back from gtt, won't get the results unless I fail it, but I went in with a super low reading so hopefully it's a pass for now.

Still not feeling movement and feeling pretty low about it now, have my scan this coming Tuesday though.

Hope everyone is well, will go back through and read up on everyone now x x

Lucy fingers crossed you pass your GTT! Try not to get down, wait for your scan, maybe that baby is tucked away somewhere or that you have an anterior placenta! Try and think positively and hopefully baby will be giving you a kick soon! Xx

Jojo- I wish we could take a train here. But we are forced to have a car

Jlou- so sorry you have to move. Try not to stress too much. Would it be easier to stay with family a bit? Xx

Lucy- I know it's hardxx. Hopefully you'll be getting movement soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->