Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

My family live 80 miles away and my in laws don't have room for us! Can't believe this its happening! Nothing I can do over the weekend so going to enjoy my scan tomorrow and then start sorting stuff out Monday!! Xx

Bselck, that's great news on your scan. So glad your cervix hasn't changed and that they'll be keeping a regular eye on things. Did you get any scan pics? (Hint hint! :winkwink:)

Jlou, that's such bad timing! Whereabouts in London are you, just wondering if commuting might be an option? I'm in Peterborough and loads of people here commute to London because the fast trains are regular and around 45 mins, but we have low property/rental costs. I hope you get something sorted soon :hugs:

Good luck for your scan! :flower:

Lucy, good luck for your GTT test. Have you had gestational diabetes before?

Jami, hope everything went well with your scan.

JLou- so sorry you have to move so suddenly! What is your time frame of when you need to vacate?

Lucy- good luck with your glucose test! I don't have to do one until 26 weeks so I never even made it that far with my son!

Everything- we couldn't get the best profile pics but I'll attach one! And then we also got a cute pic of his feet because she caught him kicking my bladder!! :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
And his little mischievous feet!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 5
My family live 80 miles away and my in laws don't have room for us! Can't believe this its happening! Nothing I can do over the weekend so going to enjoy my scan tomorrow and then start sorting stuff out Monday!! Xx
Sorry you are having to deal with this right now. I live in SE London so know what a nightmare rental prices are. At least you have time to get sorted before LO arrives hopefully x

Gorgeous baby Bselck, lovely photos.

Jlou sorry about your housing, I live in east London so know the pain with house prices, here's hoping you can find something quick and get settled before baby arrives.

Had my scan this morning! Everything was perfect! My cervix is 3.4mm now so shorted but still not anything to worry about! My Doppler scan showed good blood flow between me and the placenta!
And baby is a Boy!! We wasn't gonna find out but the kids begged us too xx

Has Jami been on since her scan? Don't think I've seen an update.
Jlou- yayy a boy!!! So glad that everything went well We need a little testosterone to even things out lol. So are we at 2 boys now?

Someone gave me some great stuff yesterday! A swing, a rocker, an exercauser, a playmat, and other odds and ins. I was very excited!

I have 8 weeks to move! In sure it'll be fine just a shock yesterday!
I'm so shocked I'm having a boy I convinced myself I was having a girl, couldn't be happier tho!
Hope everything went of with your scan Jami let us know xx

Hey everyone!
Typically after I posted I felt baby move, and it moved for most of the evening, then again this morning. I really do need to chill out! - I expect it just spends most of its time with its back to me, not feet forward lol, I have my scan on Tuesday and I cannot wait!

I had GD with my son, but he was born a healthy weight and I diet controlled, so even if I fail I'm sure I can manage a nice healthy diet - I lost 21lbs because of GD with my son haha.

I hit 20 weeks tomorrow!! And my tummy has grown a massive three inches site 17 weeks! So I know there's a uterus expanding in there as I haven't gained weight :p

Jlou congratulations on your boy! I have a feeling mine may be another boy, most of my gender guesses are girl but we shall see and sorry to hear about housing, that really does suck!

Lucy I'm so glad you felt movement! Baby was moving lots when I was having my scan done and I couldn't feel it but he was facing towards my back! He was camera shy until it came to find out what he was then he was happy for all too see!
I'm so over the moon, I can't stop smiling
I was the same has diet controlled GD I still put on 4st tho but most of it was water and baby xx

Hey gals!!!
Sorry to hear about the eviction....we are in a similar situation but have to be out by January 31st....Baby is due Feb 8th. So it should be interesting moving 9 months preggo or with a newborn. Like u though I'm trying not to stress about it. Sorry I've been MIA. My dad is here visiting until tomorrow and he's a severe alcoholic. I thought he could be on his best behavior. ...but he hasnt. Also my job told me wednesday my hours have been cut because of some chick who doesnt like me. So im going from 30 hours a week to 12. Caused an argument with hubby. Worst week ever. Thankfully my husband has been great with my dad and been babysitting him sort of. But he goes back to work today and I'm scared to be alone with my dad.

Had my scan and good news and maybe scary news. Baby is a perfect little girl. However now she was measuring a few days behind. Puts me back to 20+6 now. I stopped taking lovenox at 13 weeks. Now Dr is making me get back on them. He says if baby doesn't keep growing right they'll have to deliver me at 32 weeks. No clots were visible but he's getting worried. So im back on shots everyday and will have another scan at 24 weeks. He says he thinks baby will be fine then, but he's worried about the 28 weeks scan where if there's a clot she could be very behind. Hoping everything is ok.

Oh god just what you need to babysit your dad! It's great news about baby being perfect, try not to worry it's good they will keep a close eye on you! Keep positive il be thinking of you x

Jami, sounds like you have a ton of stressful stuff going on at the moment but you seem to be handling it all so well. I hope everything works out for you and Jlou with your home situations.

Congratulations on your healthy baby girl :cloud9: I know it's scary about them finding out you are a few days behind, but on a positive note it looks like they have found a potential problem really early on - getting back on the Lovenox will stop any small clots from growing bigger, and give your body the chance it needs to break them down. Fingers crossed your baby girl is measuring well at your next scan.

Lucy, I'm relieved you said your bump has grown a lot recently... I'm in the same boat! I've totally popped over the last week or so, and now look "obviously pregnant." I have been so hungry, so I can only assume little lady is on a growth spurt. I was hoping for a neat bump this time (don't want my stretch marks and loose skin getting worse!) but LO seems to have other plans! :haha:

Been to the doctors! I'm really dehydrated and my pulse was abit on the faster side at 109! Doctor has told me to rest and drink plenty and if I'm not better in a few days il likely be admitted to hospital! Plus side feeling baby move lots today! He went mad in the bath cx

I have been so stressed this pregnancy. Sometimes i feel like the only mature adult i know lol. But I do want my children to see stability and strength so I think I do well at keeping it hidden and pushing thru. I always tell myself that which does not kill me will only make me stronger. So here I am....not dead...so I must be super strong by now!

Jami-

Glad they are getting you back on those shots! So do they feel like blood clots are hurting the growth of your baby?

Lucy and Everything-

I have been eating non stop the past week or two and have definitely noticed an increase in my bump! Definitely look pregnant now!

Belly pic!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member