Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Jami are they finish to provide leave for you where you are now? If so I'd follow chain of command(if it's a job you want to keep) and speak to the person you have an issue with, then, supervisor etc... I won't get paid because I'm per diem but knowing for sure I have job to go back to should I want it is a good feeling.

Jojo- I'm sure you'll pop soon. Some people never bed maternity clothes(lucky! Lol). Viability a week away! So exciting!

No leave....no benefits no paid time off. I'm actually expected to come back for 12 hours a week....2 weeks after the baby is born or I'll need to be replaced. My husband hates that job...but doesn't want me to not work you know??? I actually have an interview for a mostly work from home job today....so hopefully I get it!!!

Jlou I hope you've seen some decent viewings this week.

Jlou and Jami~ I get those same sort of pains. RLP (round ligament pains). My OB suggested a support band and I remembered that helped for a little while last time. Usually though I end up on my arms and knees bent over like a cat just to drop the heaviness a bit. It can get very uncomfortable, almost unbearable pain to where I can't even stand. Sorry you're dealing with this as well.

Jami I hope the interview goes/has gone well. It would be really hard to continue wanting to work in that sort of environment, but I totally get needing to keep a job for the income.

Bselck very sorry to hear about the child support battle, I hope that it doesn't drag on and the courts quickly order in your favour. Praying this LO of yours decides to stay snuggled in for quite a bit longer than your little man did. :hugs: Super happy that your appointment was good in that respect :D

Super cute bump cupcake! V-day tomorrow!! :dance:

Lucy I hope your littles aren't scared and end up loving their new bunk beds. Beautiful bump! And totally agree with your dirty mirror making me feel less neurotic about my own :blush:

Happy 20 weeks TTC! Praying for your hubby's safety while traveling back home. :hugs:

Van nearly 27 weeks! How are you feeling?

Aww Everything that sucks when you've got a long reply lined up and it gets deleted. :( How are your LO's taking to becoming older siblings?

Florida and TTC I'm glad you guys are doing okay so far. We have family along the coast that has been evacuated. Feeling terrible for those smaller island countries, especially Haiti, as if they need more to happen :cry:

Jojo I had a very tall thin friend who you couldn't even tell was pregnant with either of her 2 until she was about ready to give birth, and even then she only looked like 4-5 months along. Just relish in the fact that you've not had to spend loads of $$$ on pricey maternity wear. Glad to see you're feeling more at ease now that movements are more clear.

Hope all our ladies are doing well.

AFM: Doing okay, still loads busy keeping up with all the kids' activities. I seem to have a small bleed for about 2 days out of the week. It'll start, I'll put my feet up as much as possible, it'll ease for a few days, and then repeat. Thankfully I've not been overly anxious about it.

We've been putting together ideas for our announcement, which I think we'll do after my appt. next week depending on what the OB has to say. Otherwise we'll wit to share until after our next scan at 28ish weeks.

I ended up having a bad fall last night. We were having some severe storms and I went to put the bins out at the curb. I ended up tripping forward falling on my knees, smashed my face and hands into the bin. Super graceful, thankfully other than a few abrasions on my face everything else was fine. I caught myself just so that I didn't hit my bump at all.

Oh no busy :hugs: bet that hurt! So glad you didn't land on bump though! Still what an awful accident, iv definitely become more wobbly on my feet and can imagine myself falling but haven't managed to do it yet thankfully!

Felt baby kick (from the outside today!) finally!!!

Wow busy be careful!!!! I was putting kids bunk bed together last night...alone...stupid I know and I felt this weird kinda of tearing pain across my abdomen. I panicked and sat down. No bleeding or anything since and Luka is kicking away so I guess everything's ok?

Interview went good....but of course I had to tell I'm pregnant. But it's 8 hours a week in office and 12 hours at home so I convinced them I'm the perfect candidate for the work from home part...and the 8 hours a week at the office would be like a mini vacay for me lol. There were others there being interviewed though....not preggo....so im hopeful but not confident.

Also noticed my little man's belly button was sticking out today. Made a last min Dr appt...and he has a hernia 😢 so now we are being referred to a surgeon. Hopefully he doesn't need surgery and if he does I hope they schedule it for now and not around time baby is due.

Jojo I'm so jealous of you not needing maternity clothes yet! I totally popped a couple of weeks ago and feel massive already. Slightly worried about more saggy skin and stretch marks, but my clubbing and crop top days are over anyway! :haha:

Busy, can't wait to hear how you announce :flower: Sorry to hear about your fall, sounds ouchy but thank goodness bump ok.
Boys talk about the baby a lot! DS1 tells me about 5 times a day how massive my bump is, and "how big will baby be in 2/10/20 days" questions. DS2 leans over and kisses bump, both very cute. OH has noticed DS2 getting a bit clingy with me so is worried how he'll react when baby comes. He said he couldn't remember what DS1 was like when we had DS2... I reminded him DS1 completely rejected me, wouldn't let me do anything and became a total daddy's boy. OH said "oh yeah, that didn't last long!" - DS1 is my little mummy's boy again haha! :haha:
How has your family taken to your baby news?

Jami, that job sounds ideal, I really hope you get it. Sorry to hear about your boy's hernia, I agree let's hope surgery not needed but if they do need to intervene let's hope it gets done sharpish.

Lucy, aah such a lovely moment feeling baby from the outside! :cloud9: That pesky placenta couldn't stay in the way for much longer!

Hope all you other ladies are doing great xx

Oh busy im so sorry to hear about your fall, glad bump was ok! Has your midwife said why you might be having bleeds or isit because your doing to much!!
Jami really hope you get the job, sounds ideal! Can't believe you would be expected to go back to work so quickly!
Everything my two are the same everything is for the baby and they keep saying he's going to be big! They have felt him now which they love! It's so nice that they are so excited about it!
Ahh yay Lucy for feeling bub from the outside it's such a lovely feeling!
Jojo definitly make the most of not needing maternity clothes! I was like that with my daughter then ballooned about 26 weeks!

And seen a few houses nothing that is great! Going to keep looking! Fingers crossed!
I've been having trouble at work too, more with the senior team!, they treat me like I'm invisible! They have got someone already who will take over from me! I'm training him but he doesn't like listening and I think it's because I'm a woman! Grrrr! Xx

Oh busy im so sorry to hear about your fall, glad bump was ok! Has your midwife said why you might be having bleeds or isit because your doing to much!!
Jami really hope you get the job, sounds ideal! Can't believe you would be expected to go back to work so quickly!
Everything my two are the same everything is for the baby and they keep saying he's going to be big! They have felt him now which they love! It's so nice that they are so excited about it!
Ahh yay Lucy for feeling bub from the outside it's such a lovely feeling!
Jojo definitly make the most of not needing maternity clothes! I was like that with my daughter then ballooned about 26 weeks!

And seen a few houses nothing that is great! Going to keep looking! Fingers crossed!
I've been having trouble at work too, more with the senior team!, they treat me like I'm invisible! They have got someone already who will take over from me! I'm training him but he doesn't like listening and I think it's because I'm a woman! Grrrr! Xx

Had another scan today! Baby is growing lovely and my cervix is longer than last time, so the progesterone must be working ☺️💙

Had another scan today! Baby is growing lovely and my cervix is longer than last time, so the progesterone must be working ☺️💙

Jlou that's great news! So happy for you! :happydance:

Good luck setting up some more house viewings x

Thanks everything that is something that isn't going so well! Fingers crossed something will be sorted by the end of the week! X

I keep having really horrible nightmare! Any of you ladies had anything similar?

I'm having vivid dreams which are frequently nightmares. Dr says that vivid dreams are normal in pregnancy and the nightmares are due to anxiety (which is also common in pregnancy).

Jlou!! That is amazing news!! :happydance:

This is terrible and I hate to admit it...im not having nightmares...but dreams of my exes!!!! its terrible...id never share that out loud. my husband is great but when im pregnant sex is always on he back burner. I know hes nervous about "hurting" the baby, or we just cant get in a good position because of the bump...but when any other time we have a very healthy sexual appetite...then I get pregnant and it becomes scarce...I cant help but have those dreams. I just always hope that I never talk in my sleep lol. :blush:

I've had mostly nightmares! About being under attack! Partner being in a car accident or the kids being kidnapped! But I've had some of those dreams, not my ex in them tho just people I know, people I'd never think about like that ever! Hopefully it's just hormones! Xx

No nightmares for me but lots of unbroken sleep and trouble getting back to sleep once I have woken up. We are trying to get our 4 year old out of nappies at night so are having to wake him up regularly for trips to the toilet. Can't remember the last night I had a good nights sleep. Keep telling myself it will be good practice for when the baby comes! 😴😴

This is terrible and I hate to admit it...im not having nightmares...but dreams of my exes!!!! its terrible...id never share that out loud. my husband is great but when im pregnant sex is always on he back burner. I know hes nervous about "hurting" the baby, or we just cant get in a good position because of the bump...but when any other time we have a very healthy sexual appetite...then I get pregnant and it becomes scarce...I cant help but have those dreams. I just always hope that I never talk in my sleep lol. :blush:
Can see why you haven't shared this with your husband 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->