Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Yeeeah, I'm viable!!! :happydance: Happy 24 weeks to me! I took a celebratory 24 week bump pic this morning, attached :flower:

Attachments

• gAjdieV.jpg
    gAjdieV.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4
Yes jojojo....ive decided it should be my little secret and not dinner conversation lol

Probably wise, Jami! I can relate to some degree. While I'm not having dreams of exes, I am having sex dreams. When I dream, it's either a nightmare or a sex dream. Weird but true!

I've just been to the toilet and when I wiped I had abit of blood! I've been irratated because of the pessaries so don't know if it's because of that or something else to worry about! I can feel baby moving! Just worried it might be something to do with my placenta! X

Jlou- rest and up, call your OB and keep us updated!

Everything- Happy V-day!! How exciting! And I love your bump pic!! So cute!!

Hope everything is ok Jlou x

And congrats everything on V-day! Lovely bump 😀

Hope you're ok jlou.

Lovely bump pic everything.

No sex dreams for me... No real sex actually :haha:

Got checked out! Everything seems ok! They don't know what caused it! It stopped as quick as it started, baby is kicking loads so hopefully all will continue to be ok xx

Happy v day everything, what a lovely bump pic!

Hope all is well. Went for our 24 week visit with scan. Baby is within 2 weeks of dates everywhere except arms and legs still. She's about 3 weeks behind there. Tech talked to us this time and said everything else is perfect and beautiful. Heart, brain, chest, abdomen all measure well plus with good genetic results doesn't look like dwarfism also her fingers seem proportioned to a normal sized child so they think she'll be a itty bitty one like her mom and dad. We do have to have growth scans at every appt. ob said he isn't worried at all but since we had the us and the numbers are off he's obligated to perform growth scans at every appt now. So all seems well. A little nervous. Severe headaches o this end. Put down our golden after discovering cancer Tuesday. From Sunday not feeling good to Wednesday gone, now dh's grandma was given just a few days to live so been a little stressful. Sorry for not chekcing in. Glad to see you all do if well and reaching viability. :hugs: will check in when I can

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1
Sorry to hear about your golden and dh's grandma, Florida but glad baby looks good!

Ahh so glad everything was perfect! I'm surer she's just a dainty little girl! Glad your at viability!
O no so sorry must be so stressful, look after yourself and check in soon! Xx

Take care Florida during this stressful time. Lovely scan pic, that is good you will get regular growth checks just to keep an eye on things. Congrats on reaching 24 weeks x

Gram has passed on not too long after posting yesterday. I'm so tired guys. I'm mentally and spiritually drained and tired. Sending love as i will probably be off a few days. Trying not to over stress baby and myself.

Jami any news on how the interview went? Hope your little guys' referral for the surgeon has come through.

Everything...oh yes the rejection once a new little arrives. I'm sure our youngest will be giving me the cold shoulder as well. I hope I'm wrong, she seems to really love babies-hopefully she still feels the same way. I think it's adorable that both of your boys are so loving towards your bump. <3 Love your celebratory V-day bump btw!!

Jlou the bleeds have a lot to do with me having complete previa. Any news on the housing situation? I'm sorry that you aren't being treated well at work. Does it worry you that they've found your replacement so early already? Glad the progesterone is doing what it's supposed to. And Happy early V-day!!

Jojo good luck with the night time training. It's amazing how different kids respond to different tactics...and some just need more time. Hope it's going well for you.

Florida glad everything checked out well for baby and that she's just a little on the petite side. Continued prayers for you my friend, very sorry for your losses :hugs:

How is everyone getting on?

I've not been having nightmares or sex dreams, but I do have those vivid weird dreams. I'm also dealing with restless legs...not the God-awful cramps, more like a tingly "bugs are crawling all over me" feeling. Similar to when your legs have gone to sleep and you go to stand up and they start stinging. It's been really awful trying to get to sleep. The only thing that helps is jumping in the shower and basically burning that feeling away.

Here was my V-day bump

Attachments

• 24wksbnb.jpg
    24wksbnb.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member