Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Hey ladies, I'm reading just not up for posting. I'm sorry. This time last year was really difficult. I'm sure you all understand.

Very sorry to those of you having issues at work.

Jami and Jlou I pray you ladies are able to find suitable housing very soon.

Congrats to those ladies who've achieved V-day.

Hope you're all feeling well and having a great week.

:hugs: busy. Same here. Funeral for grams was yesterday, car accident today. Just trying to stay calm. Am caught up on everyone but just needing some time to relax.

Car accident?
Hope the funeral wasn't too emotional, especially for your OH. :hugs:

Thanks busy. Someone ran a stop sign. God was with us as it should've been worse. Very grateful just worn out.

Glad you're okay.

Cupcake weve hit Double Digits :dance:

Any plans for the weekend ladies?

Of course busy we are all here if you need a chat!
Oh Florida i hope the funeral went as well as it could have! Glad your ok after your accident!

Hope the rest of you ladies are all ok!

Off to my brothers wedding tomorrow! I look and feel like a whale in my dress, but everyone will be drunk before I know it! Baby boy is kicking loads and is a proper little acrobat! The kids love feeling him move! Xx

Jlou I bet you look amazing! Those kicks are still magical aren't they? Tears me up every time.

Big test Wednesday for school. So funny walk of around the unit with this belly in front of me. I set something on the water fountain yesterday and jumped when the water started shooting out. My belly had turned it on and I didn't realize it :haha:. I still have days where I am in denial but I'm always thankful. I'll have 99 days left on Tuesday so that's really exciting. Have to follow up in the next week or two from the accident but Zuri seems to be doing ok.

So glad to see all doing well. We are truly getting there. Am i the only one itching to hurry up and eat for thanksgiving because I want to put up Christmas stuff. I'm really in the spirit this year.

Sorry to hear about your car accident Florida, glad you are ok. Good luck with your test.

I know where you are coming from Busy. It's nearly a year since my missed miscarriage. Feeling very grateful to be pregnant right now but nothing will replace the babies we have lost xx

Have a great time at the wedding Jlou. sure you look fantastic x

I'm counting down til Xmas as well, mainly because I will have two weeks off work and really looking forward to the break!

Florida - glad you're okay after the accident and sorry to hear you had to attend a funeral.

Loving all the bump pics!

AFM - I spent Friday night in the hospital. Baby is fine, but I had severe back pain that was the result of a swollen vein off my kidney. They aren't sure if I had a kidney stone that was passing or if the swelling was pregnancy related. Either way, it hurt like crazy. I'm happy to say I'm feeling much better now with orders to stay very, very hydrated.

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Had my 24 weeks scan on thursday. No more placenta previa. :happydance: it has to be 2.5cm away to do natural birth and mine is now 3cm! I'm so happy. Also baby is measuring perfectly and Dr. Says I can stop shots at next 28 week appt if she still measures fine.

I am also super excited for Christmas. That's my favorite holiday. On Thanksgiving night after we clean up dinner, our tradition is to put the tree up with the kids. They love it. Also it'll be my last Christmas with just my 2 babies, so that is kinda sentimental. They are best buds and I wonder what this baby will do to their relationship.

ttc - that sounds awful! hope your not in to much pain now :hugs:

jami - glad your previa has gone! - that's excellent news

afm - I hit 24 weeks today!, cant believe how quickly these weeks have gone!

Haha Florida I was a witness at my brothers wedding and the photographer told me to move on for a photo and my bump got the bride 😂😂 I forget it's there all time! Feeling the kicks are amazing I love it!

O no TTC that sounds terrible, I hope you feel better soon!

Oh yay Jami so glad you previa has gone!!

Had my 24 week scan yesterday! Baby is growing as he should be and my cervix is still firmly closed 😁 Xx

Anyone having Braxton hicks! My bump feels uncomfortable, when baby moves it's a little painful low down! Not unbearable more just a dull ache! Can't remember if I felt Braxton hicks this early with the others xx

Yes jlou....I've had BH since about 16 weeks this time. They are now kinda painful. I've also been having more abdominal pain and pubic bone pain than I remember with my other two. The pain takes my breath away sometimes. Her movements do kinda stab me as well and a hard kick can hurt.

Also does anyone have a racing heart? It's been bothering me the past few days. I can't figure out if it's more blood pumping, or if I'm having an anxiety attack.

Braxton Hicks and racing heart for me here! Sometimes I'm really really breathless, I don't remeber it with my last two but I'd also forgotten how often I need to visit the loo too, so obviously I'm just forgetful.

On another side note, my grandmother has found a lump in her breast, she's had a scan and mammogram done and they have also found swollen lymph nodes, she doesn't get the results until Monday but it's really weighing on me. She's 93, and been my absolute rock, she's the pillar of the family and one of the only things to hold us all together....I know she's old etc, but the last thing I ever want for her at this stage of life is the big 'C'.....keep her in your thoughts girls please :(

I'll be praying for your mom, Lucy.

I had my level 2 ultrasound today, and my little girl was so active they could barely get done what they needed to get done! In sum, though, they said she was perfect. Measuring within 2 days of my due date. 1 lb 3 ozs.

Attachments

• Bella 23 Weeks.jpg
    Bella 23 Weeks.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2
Thinking of your grandmother Lucy, and of course you!

Ahh yay TTC so happy everything was well with your girl! What a lovely scan pic!

Jami and Lucy Im glad it's not just me, when he kicks low down it really hurts sometimes! I'm happy for it to hurt as long as he's ok! I get a racing heart and every time I have my blood pressure checked my pulse is high, they never seem overly worried tho! Xx

I'm so fucking sick of this anterior placenta and all the worry it brings. I had literally a week of being able to feel her with my hand, she must have changed position again because even now lying down I don't feel her, just the odd movement maybe in the evening....I just want to feel reassured, not wonder if iv actually felt her move today :(

Awe lucy I'm so sorry. That must be so nerve wracking and drive you crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->