Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Great news for your friend Everything :D

Jlou I can't believe they lost your results :brat: I'm sorry you've got to take it again, but very happy to see that cervix is still looking great!

I just wanted to put feelers out there about the group. I kind of feel the same about it killing the thread.
That being said, these threads tend to die down at the end anyway and that's why I was thinking that creating a group once we start seeing babies born might be a good idea. I've kept up with other bnb ladies from my OCT/NOV groups with my youngest through FB and it's been so much fun watching them grow. Just to add, most of those ladies don't visit bnb anymore at all.

florida 'undisclosed amount of weight' I love it! You look lovely and healthy and that's ALL that matters! Yes, once holidays are upon us I think it will go fast, till we get upon our due dates and time slows down forever. :haha:

Jlou I would be so mad that they had lost results! How incompetent, it's not exactly a pleasure doing a gtt so to have to do one again is no fun at all!!! I have another booked in 3 weeks and seriously hoping I pass it! I'd hate to have to monitor my levels over Christmas with the amount of food I plan to eat :haha:
Glad you have your extra scans booked too, I'm supposed to have growth scans but none have been mentioned yet.

I'm feeling better today, still look rough as hell but I'm eating so all good there!

I'd certainly like a Facebook group for the future, I totally get that these threads do die down, I didn't visit bnb after my second son was born until my MC, so it would be nice to be able to watch all our babies grow together, perhaps make a group in the new year? That way we can have baby announcements there and here :)

Thankyou for all your kind words, my granny is strong as an ox and she won't let this get her down!

I agree. I'm in a FB group with a bunch of us who MCd about the same time in 2015. Now we are all announcing pregnancies and births and it's SO nice. I know we can do that here, but like you said . . . these threads die down whereas FB lives on.

Lucy so sorry to hear about your Grandma!

Busy I'm with you on the fb group. FB group you can also search things easier. I find it so much easier as bnb dies down and it's harder to keep track of stuff. I'm only ever on bnb on my phone so it's hard to keep track of everyone and give everyone a decent reply.

Looks like I'm out voted on the Facebook group! I'm happy to join one, but il also post here :flower:

My boob just started leaking a bit. Anyone else encountered this yet?

I'm up for a Facebook group as well. It will be a more private area for us to share photos of our babies and updates on how we are getting on x

TTC I'm still nursing my youngest, but I remember having some leaking at this point with my very first. It was at a friends house and I was utterly embarrassed. Hopefully it happened at home for you?

I'm up for whatever with the FB group. I keep up with several journals here so I wouldn't all of a sudden disappear. :winkwink:
Just let me know your thoughts, I think it was put out there that we could wait until closer to the New Year...and I'd be fine with that as well.

And Jojo I also like that it's more of a private space :)

How are you doing Vankiwi? Can't believe in less than 10 weeks your little bundle will be here

Fortunately, yes. It happened at home. So, I'm going to get some pads for my bras going forward! I nursed both of my grown DDs for about 20 months and it took forever for my milk to dry up. So, I guess it isn't shocking that My body has started the process of preparing to feed my LO.

Lucy- so incredibly sorry about you grandmother! Both of mine developed breast cancer as they became older as well :(

I think it was Jlou or Jami that mentioned they were though with the cervical checks and onto growth scans... Me too!! Also still on progesterone and baby aspirin until 36 weeks as well.

As far as weight gain, I'm up to 10lbs!! This is exciting for me actually because last pregnancy I lost wait the entire time!

I'm ok with a Facebook group too but will say that sometimes the Facebook groups do not get as much action.

Just hit 26 weeks today and am ready to get into third tri soon!!

Hope everyone is well! :hugs:

Busy I'm good! Time is flying by. We move in 3.5 weeks, so that is my main focus right now. Then I need to order some stuff for baby and get the new house in order. Then she will be here! Eeeek.

I also feel more comfortable sharing photos on a secret fb group. I'm on a very active fb group of moms that started on bnb. It's a great way to keep in touch.

Hello ladies, sorry for not replying, been lurking but never seem to have the time to join.

Lucy sorry for your Nan.

Good luck on the move vankiwi.

How frustrating they lost your results jlou, I would be so annoyed.

Afm... I'm tired, so tired, shift work is really getting to me, I have another 21 shifts to go before maternity leave, doesn't seem bad but that's still 7 weeks to go! This is the biggest I've ever felt plus baby keeps flipping from breech to transverse so I'm so uncomfortable, it's lovely baby is active but come on! :haha:

No idea on weight gain, trying not to think about it.

I don't mind the FB group, as long you promise it is private... Never joined one before.

Hope you all have a lovely day xxx

Sorry about your gma getting cancer :hugs:
But if it helps, she CAN beat it. in 2006 my mom was diagnosed with rapid spreading breast cancer. Within 2 weeks she had a full masectomy. A year later it had got in her lymph nodes I guess and spread to her ovaries. They then did a full hysterectomy. In 2008, 9, and 10 she had 3 different chunks taken out of her back that were skin cancer. In April of this year she had eye cancer. wth?? I had never even hear of that. From too much sun they said. So they had to scrape so many layers off that eye. A little blurry vision, but all is well now. She's 52 and cancer free again now. So....it can happen girl. I'm almost numb to her telling me she has it again now. I expect it in a way, but also expect her to be fine....which is naive.

On another note, my leaky boobs literally just started the other day!!!

Oh god leaky boobs yes! Woke up the other morning and noticed 🙈 I still have nothing for baby! But As my other half says we have a bed and I've got a boob so I it'll be fine! Hopefully get the keys to the house Friday! We just have so much going on and everything's so expensive what with baby coming too I'm trying so hard not to get stressed out and relax but it's so hard! I'm worried how we are going to afford everything on one wage! 🙈
I'd be up for a Facebook group!
8 weeks left at work my last day is Xmas eve 😁 Can't wait I'm so tired!

Loads of you just passed into double digits and I wanted to pass along congrats! ~Jami, Jlou, Bselck, Florida, Jojo and I'm sure I've missed a couple

Jlou I'm a huge subscribe error to babies not needing much, try not to stress too much.

Cupcake it would be set up so that only ladies in the group can see what is posted and it wouldn't show up in the search engine with keywords, you'd have to be personally invited by the admins of the page. My LO enjoys flipping around as well, really uncomfortable.

Eeek Van that's incredibly soon to move, try not to overdo things and I hope all goes smoothly

Yay for weight gain this time around Bselck.

That's got to offer some relief TTC. I'm a huge leaker and it's mortifying when it happens publicly.

Just got back from meeting with a potential pediatrician and I LOVE her! Also, on the great news front, the meds I take will not prevent me from breastfeeding. So, that's awesome. I breastfed my two grown DDs but I wasn't on the same meds then. Not being able to breastfeed this LO would have been a bit disappointing. No more worries there, though!

My leaky Boobs started too! It's not like loads, but if I'm in a warm bath there it is!!

I'm not yet feeling any flipping of positions, infact I can't even remeber at what stage my other two flipped. Maybe with this anterior placenta I'm just not feeling it too much.

Jami, Thankyou for sharing your mum's story. My granny will have a mastectomy but at her age will probably not.go down the chemo route, which is completely fine.

Ttc- so glad you've found a wonderful ped and that your meds won't prevent BFing xx

Yeah my mom never did chemo either. Only surgeries. She's just very lucky I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->