Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Glad you're being seen this morning JLou. Hopefully it's not waters and just increased discharge... pregnancy joys! Let us know how you get on x

Good luck with your appointment Jlou and hope everything is ok xx

Everything is fine just discharge! Which she said is fine aslong as it doesn't change colour or have get an odour! I don't think the cylogest is helping! Thank you ladies xx

That's good news JLou :thumbup:

Well, I think we've decided on a name for our baby girl... Saffron :cloud9:

I know some of you ladies have chosen names. Are any other ladies choosing at the moment? Who plans on deciding once baby is born? Are you keeping your name choice a secret from family and friends? x

I LOVE Saffron! That's beautiful.

AFM - Pretty much everyone knows our little girl is named Bellamy. We refer to her by name already! :cloud9:

That's really unique Everything <3
Have you chosen a middle name as well, or still have a short list?

We've got a boys name and girls name picked, only recently. I don't feel comfortable sharing here but will share more privately. We won't share our name with friends/family until baby is born.

That's really unique Everything <3
Have you chosen a middle name as well, or still have a short list?

We've got a boys name and girls name picked, only recently. I don't feel comfortable sharing here but will share more privately. We won't share our name with friends/family until baby is born.

We haven't given either of our boys middle names, so our new baby won't have one either (that's also pretty unique isn't it?!). I would've done middle names, but my husband doesn't have a middle name and wanted the same for his children, so I agreed because I didn't have a strong feeling about it x

I LOVE Saffron! That's beautiful.

AFM - Pretty much everyone knows our little girl is named Bellamy. We refer to her by name already! :cloud9:

Aww lovely! :flower: I wasn't going to tell people our name this time, because when we chose for our DS2 we got a few bad reactions on our girl's name choice (it was Naomi... not that bad?!).

Also, someone had said it means there's not much left to surprise people with if you tell everyone the gender and name - but when I talked to hubby about it, he said it doesn't matter if we surprise other people or not, it's just what's right for us and our boys. We decided we wanted to tell our boys their new sister's name (and there's no way they'll keep it secret! :haha:).

Hello ladies, just had my 28 week appt, all is well with me and baby, the same midwife that delivered dd at home now works at the stand alone unit were Im now booked she is now going to look after me for the rest of my pregnancy and hopefully the birth too :happy: she is such a lovely person, really reassures me and I know I'm in safe hands.

We have a short list of names, will just have to meet baby before we finally decide/ tell people are choices. Lovely name Everything, do you have a middle name?

xxx

We have chosen Luka for our girl. Everyone knows and they hate it....and we don't care! Lol. Especially our mothers won't accept it saying "I'm sure you'll change your mind". The thing is...I think everyone has a chance to pick their own kids name. This is mine. When we named our son roman everyone hated it. They said it sounded "cholo or thug". But we didn't care. Now I get lots of compliments on his name. With my daughter Adacyn everyone said it was too "white" since she's half mexican. I didn't care. Now that we picked Luka for a girl, the comments are "well that doesn't go with your other kids names" or "that's a boys name". Once again....I don't care. If people don't like it...my life goes on. So pick whatever you want and share or don't share it, but if you get bad feedback....dust it off and forget it. Turns out my SIL who gave me so much grief about my son's name....wanted it for herself!!!

Happy 27 weeks Jami and Jojo

Happy 28 weeks Everything

Cupcake that's great news. Glad you'll be seeing who you're most comfortable with from here on out.

I'm not sure who does and doesn't want their babys' name added to the front page so just let me know if you do.
Oh and I think I may have wrong dates for a few of you, please let me know if I need to make any changes.

And the FB page is up if you'd like to join, as a few of you are still missing that said you'd l IIke to, just PM me your affiliate email or link to your FB page and I'll get you added.

Hope everyone is having a nice week so far. I'm still feeling blah due to the time change.

Is anyone having a shower/sprinkle any time soon?

I think we have pretty much decided on the first name for our baby, but like Busy would prefer to share it in private. We won't be telling friends/family our name choice until the baby is here. All the names you have chosen are lovely &#9829;&#65039; (And who cares what anyone else thinks!)

No baby shower for me planned but I have started to buy a few more things for the baby. I now have a cot, travel system and lots of 0-3 month clothes that I got off eBay (I decided to buy second hand as they are in them for such a short period of time). How are the rest of you getting on preparing for baby?

I am set as far as baby prep goes. I have the crib, travel system just came in this past week....it's teal and so cute, I have a bunch of clothes from my daughter and from a family friend (haven't bought any new clothes yet), and had a diaper and wipes shower so got that set for a couple months. Now just waiting. I had a swing with my daughter that I loved but sold it thinking I was done....may get another one. Well see if she needs it.

No plans for a baby shower, it would be nice to get together with family and friends and eat cake but I'm not going to plan one and it's unlikely anyone I know will so not really fussed.

I have a bedside crib, my bugaboo bee3, changing bag and a few newborn outfits. There's still plenty of time to get all the big stuff so will probably wait till after Xmas for the sales.

I'm not planning on a shower, but also think it's be neat to get together to celebrate the baby and eat some cake :haha:

I've not shopped for anything really, we kept most of the larger items. I'm on the fence about whether or not to save up for a double stroller. I wore J most of the time and feel like I may get away with pushing J in the stroller and wearing the baby. If we have a boy it might be fun to do some clothes shopping, but that wouldn't be until after anyway. And I don't want to stock up on diapers because you never know what they may end up being sensitive to.

I have a shower planned on 12/3. I've got most of the big ticket items already. Now I just need the staples (clothes, diapers, sheets, bottles, etc.) I figured I will get most of that stuff at the shower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->