Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Glad you got on well with the Pediatrician TTC and happy Vday!! :dance:

Hope everyone is having a great end to their week.

Having my whopping cough and flu jabs today 😭 I have tattoos and I don't mind blood being taken but I hate having vaccines 😩 Xx

Having my whopping cough and flu jabs today 😭 I have tattoos and I don't mind blood being taken but I hate having vaccines 😩 Xx

Good luck! I had these the other day. One in each arm 😀

Thank jojo! One arm is killing me but the other is ok! Im really tired today! First week back at work after annual leave!
Also people at work are already saying "you still here" "has that baby not come yet" "you sure there's only one on there" driving me mental! Cx

I had the same thing Jlou. I think it is the flu jab that makes your arm sore. Mine was sore for a couple of days. Gotta love work mates! Some of them are just rude! My colleague is 36 weeks pregnant and people keep coming up to her saying 'Wow. Your massive!' Can't wait for similar comments. People certainly know how to make you feel good ;)

Hope your arm has recovered Jlou and I hate those comments too. So rude.

I've had some time to be able to actually get on my computer lately so I went ahead and created the FB group. Feel free to PM me your FB info and I'll request you then add you to the group. Please don't be upset that I'll likely unfriend you right after adding you to the group. Also if anyone else would like to help admin so that it's not just me with the ability to add others and what not please feel free to let me know and I can make those changes as well.

I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend!

My arms are feeling loads better but I've felt rubbish all weekend! When baby moves, it feels like he's trying to escape it's a little uncomfortable!

I've message you my Facebook details busy!
Hope your all well xx

It feels like I've run out of room, baby takes up so much space already. My belly button has even begun popping out.

Glad you're arm is doing better Jlou

I am all belly right now. I feel like I look 9 months already. Belly button long popped. Maybe it's cause I'm so short baby has nowhere to go but out???

BUSY tulip are you from Kansas? I just saw KS on ur info...I was born and raised there

I'm not from here, I was born in VA but grew up CA. Oh yeah? Which parts are you from? (If you don't mind sharing here)

So you live there now? I was born in leavenworth, grew up in Atchison and Kansas city between parents.

Yes I live in south central KS now.
I've driven through both those parts, but that's it. I've got family up in and around Overland Park.

Very cool....I'm guessing Wichita or there abouts. Yes my mom works in overland park. Small world!!! I am super jealous as here in Dallas we don't get proper fall and I'm sure you are up to your eyeballs in fall colored trees and cool weather. As a native kansan our beautiful falls were my favorite of anywhere.

Sorry for TMI! I've just had a gush of fluid! I've not wet myself, at least I don't think I have, it's clear and doesn't smell like urine! Could it just be an increase in discharge or should I be worried xx

Not tmi at all...go to the hospital and get swabbed. Make sure it's not amniotic fluid. I had 3 false alarms years ago with my daughter like that. But better safe than sorry. When I was truly leaking fluid I didn't go to the hospital right away cause I "knew" they would just send me home. Turns out I was truly in labor and almost had her in the car.

Get checked over jlou, hopefully it's just an increase in discharge but you want the correct treatment if it is liquor xxx

Hope you're off getting things checked out. I'd much rather be safe than sorry. :hugs:

I rang trriage they told me to put a pad on and lay down for half and hour and then stand up! I've had nothing since so hopefully it's just discharge! I've got an apt with a midwife in the morning to check everything out! Baby has still been really active 💙 Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->