Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Hello SanJan and welcome. Congratulations on your pregnancy, I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!

I'm sorry for the loss of your daughter, completely heartbreaking :(

I took another clearblue this morning. Showing 3+ (22dpo) weeks, so hopefully everything is going as it should

Attachments

• IMG_20160615_101528.jpg
    IMG_20160615_101528.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 3
Hi Cupcake, I wish my bb's had gone up 3 cup sizes already lol! They have filled out a little but I'm still in a 34b, boo!

SanJan, so sorry to read about your daughter, that must have been devastating :hugs: Congratulations on your new pregnancy, I truly hope for a smooth pregnancy and birth for you x

Lucy yaay on getting your 3+ :happydance: Your hcg is right on track so that's got to be a great sign.

I was sat eating breakfast this morning with DS2 beside me, and he started rubbing my belly and said "mummy you have a baby in your tummy." I nearly spat my breakfast out! I don't think I've discussed it in front of him... maybe my belly is looking a bit bigger though!

SanJan welcome love. I'm so sorry for the loss of your daughter. Will your dr be doing any sort of monitoring to keep a closer eye on you?

Lucy- Yayyyy for 3+!!!

Everything- kids and animals always know. It's so strange. But sweet

Reading everything's message got me thinking about when I will tell my DS about this pregnancy. I think I will leave it as long as possible. We told him about the first baby I miscarried and he found it really hard to come to terms with the fact that the baby had gone. What will you ladies be doing?

Bselck I hope you've had safe travels

I hope your appointment comes through soon Sweetkat

Everything I had no idea what you had been through with your last. I'm so incredibly sorry. Definitely prayers for a healing 2016/17
Kids are so funny. How did you end up reacting to DS2?

Beautiful dreams florida. It'll be nice to see if you end up having a girl :winkwink:

You never know lucy, could be twins again ;) Fab digi!

Cupcake I'm glad that the meds are keeping the nausea at bay

Welcome SanJan :hi: Very sorry to hear of the loss of your daughter. FX'd for a beautiful scan on the 21st

Jojo with our last successful pregnancy we didn't tell the kids until I was after 17 weeks, by then I was starting to show. I'm not sure how long we'll be waiting...but definitely well into 2nd tri.

I've got another scan tomorrow. I teeter from anxious to excited. DH can't make it, maybe I should take a stress ball with me :haha:

You never know lucy, could be twins again ;) Fab digi!

I've got another scan tomorrow. I teeter from anxious to excited. DH can't make it, maybe I should take a stress ball with me :haha:

Good luck with the scan huni!

Good luck busy :hugs: prescan days are full of so many emotions.

Jojo- we will also be waiting to tell. We plan on waiting until it's obvious before telling anyon

Busy, good luck for your scan tomorrow. My DH can't make mine on Monday either, so I know how you're feeling. You asked how I reacted to DS2 when he said I'd got a baby in my tummy... I just asked "what makes you say that?" thinking he would say I'd got a fat tummy and laugh, but he just repeated it.

I hadn't planned on telling our boys until after the 12 week scan (we hadn't told them about the MMC) but I may have to take DS2 with me to my scan on Monday. I might be able to leave him with my neighbour, but I can't think of an excuse she would believe, I usually go everywhere with him and she knows I don't "palm him off" lightly.

I was trying to think of something to explain away why you needed her to watch him...
maybe one of the other ladies will have a great idea.

hi ladies!!! Ive been out for a bit...trying to stay away from google. maybe its also that my nausea, cramping, and dizziness kicked in so I am reassured a little that things are going well. I feel super hungry and tired, but then whatever I eat I end up getting grossed out half way through it and burp it for the next 3 hours....:blush:

but here I am...back again...because tomorrow ill be 6 weeks and 3 days. that is when my last baby died in March in my last MC. I don't have another scan until next Friday. had one last week where we saw gest sac and yolk sac. DR said it looked great for 5 weeks. but here I am approaching the day I lost the last and its so unnerving. ive had anxiety all day long. I have been taking my aspirin and lovenox everyday like im supposed to so hopefully this one has a better shot.

Everything- can you say you are going to a spa appt or a quick workout?

Jami- congrats on reaching your milestone. I know it's scary but just try to remain positive through it and look forward to your next scan,

Everything went well with my scan! Measuring 2 days ahead with apparently a very active baby! Had the Harmony test too so might know the gender as early as the end of next week!

Big sigh of relief. As for when we will tell DD, I haven't decided yet. She was at the scan today but busy on an app as we didn't want to call attention to it just yet. We will probably tell our families once we have the screening results back.

Congrats vankiwi!!! Are you going to find out the sex from the harmony test?

Yes we will! I'm excited! Starting to think this baby might actually be one that sticks.

Unfortunately I don't do either of those things and my neighbour knows that :blush: Thank you though :) I'm thinking I might get away with it with DS as its not going to look like a baby yet.

Jami - sending you a big hug :hugs: That's a big milestone for you, and one I'm sure you'll be glad to be on the other side of. Once you can get today out of the way, it won't be long until your next scan, and hopefully you will get to see a heartbeat.

Vankiwi that's fantastic news, so happy for you! :happydance: How exciting, will you let us know the gender? Can't wait for our first gender reveal lol.

Everything - sure! I can't wait to find out. We've kept all of DD's clothes so I'll either be very thankful I kept them, or have a big purge!

Congrats on the scan Vankiwi :happydance:

Jami - Big hugs :hugs: And congrats on reaching the milestone too.

Everything - You can just say you are visiting a patient in the hospital and don't want to take a kid along.

Busy - Good luck on the scan :)

And thanks for the welcome everyone :flower: Every single day is equally anxious and exciting. And as the scan day comes near, I'm kind of panicking about that too - debating whether it's too early to see anything that'll add to my worries. Thankfully, I'm with different doctor now who is much better and they already had a plan laid out when I went for pre-conception counselling around 7 months back. Once we find the heartbeat and that this pregnancy is viable, she'll have me started on aspirin. So, praying that things goes well this time.

Unfortunately I don't do either of those things and my neighbour knows that :blush: Thank you though :) I'm thinking I might get away with it with DS as its not going to look like a baby yet.

You could just say you have a hospital appointment and leave it at that? If she asks any questions you could say it is a gynae exam or smear or something? I doubt she'll ask for any more info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->