Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Thank you Jojo and SanJan for your ideas about hospital appt. I might use one of those, they're better than anything I could come up with!

Congrats Ladies on all your BFPS, Im currently 6+5 with my Rainbow after losing my baby in January. Ive got sore bbs and feel light headed if I don't eat for long periods but generally feel really well.

How are you all feeling? x

Congrats Ladies on all your BFPS, Im currently 6+5 with my Rainbow after losing my baby in January. Ive got sore bbs and feel light headed if I don't eat for long periods but generally feel really well.

How are you all feeling? x

Hello :wave: sorry for your loss, I also lost in Jan, twins.
I thought ny symptoms had gone, but seems not, I have sore Bbs, a very weird taste in my mouth, metallic almost. Very slight nausea, was worse at the beginning of the week but slightly still here, extreme hunger and the lovely lovely symptom of frequent urination. Seriously I only went 5 mins ago and I still need to go.

Here's hoping to a smooth and healthy pregnancy for you!

hey yall! hows everyones symptoms treating them? im having fatigue...needing afternoon naps on my lunch break, i feel so HOT, gas...lots of it, bloating, dizziness, nausea pretty much all day, and very hungry. but once I eat I feel sick. breast tenderness is barely there but all the other symptoms are semi reassuring

Hey Jami, you poor thing with all day nausea. I read that some docs prescribe vitamin B6 for MS. Have you asked doc if there's anything you could take for it?

Symptoms for me are dizziness, hunger, and nausea if hungry or if eaten a lot, and bb's that get sore by evening each day. Oh, and waking middle of each night for an hour or more.

And Jami, let's not forget our bruised tummies from the injections... worst bit of the day for me, injecting.

Jami it's hard coming up on those milestones. :hugs: Bless you for those lovenox injections. I didn't realize that you were also having daily injections Everything. You poor dears. Anything for our rainbows <3

Vankiwi great news on your scan! I'm excited that we'll soon have a 'gender reveal' :dance: Do you have any inkling one way or the other boy/girl?

SanJan I'm glad that you've got a plan in place already.

Welcome Jlou! :flower: Do you have your first appointment scheduled already?

Those are some great symptoms lucy :)

Other than extreme tiredness a few hours after each progesterone dose I have almost no symptoms at all.
My scan was perfect today though. Baby is measuring right on track and we saw that beautiful heart beating away still. Oh and the large bleed that I had last week is completely gone. We lost our sweet Avery at 6+5, so that's another milestone passed. We're officially further along than we have been in our last 3 pregnancies. I'm feeling really blessed. Another scan next week.

I hope all of our ladies are doing well. We've got a lot of scans coming up and I'm praying for amazing news all around!

Here's a pic of our little blueberry from today at 7+2
IMG_3356bnb.jpg

Scans from the early weeks are always a bit weird aren't they?

Great news on the scan Busy! Passing those milestones is always a good feeling.

I don't really have an inkling. I was convinced DD was a boy until our gender scan so that was my first mommy instinct fail! :haha:

Busy - aww your little blueberry! :cloud9: So happy for your great scan, and passing milestones. Will your next scan be 12 weeks or do you have another early one?

Yes, I'm on injections too as I also have a clotting disorder. Had my first DVT at 21 after my first flight abroad, 2nd one after only a 2 hour return flight when I was early 30's, then my last one 10 weeks post partum after DS2 was born. The whole of my right leg clotted that time. What with that history and the ectopic, I think I've used 4 of my 9 cat's lives! :haha: Like you said though, anything for our babies :baby:

Busy- congrats again! So glad that bleed cleared up and it's so amazing when you pass milestones. Just amazing.

Everything and Jami- I took lovenox with my last pregnancy. I think the worst for me was that little burn I would get if I injected the medicine too fast. But whatever takes like busy said.

Lovely scan Busy!

Everything your post made me lol &#128514;, can't imagine having to take injections everyday, how long will you take them after birth? 6 weeks?

I think I jinxed myself after my last post, my vomiting increased despite taking cyclizine, plus it makes me so drowsy, so hard to function, just trying to count the days down, I'm no where near hyperemesis status which makes me happy, so that's a blessing.

Has anyone got anything special planned for the weekend/ Father's Day?

I've been really rubbish about Father's Day. In my defence I did ask my OH what he would like for a present and he didn't come up with any suggestions. So, so far I have got him a card and might suggest lunch out but that is it &#128563;

My symptoms aren't that strong at the moment. Mainly tiredness, sore boobs and feeling generally weak. I'm lucky to stay awake after 9 p.m. At the moment. I'm trying not to read in to the lack of symptoms and am very glad I have my scan next week.

Lovely scan Busytulip &#128077;

Great scan, Busy

Good God iv been tired today, my eyes can barley stay open, looking forward to bed. Starting to feel more positive about this pregnancy

Lucy, loving your positivity today :thumbup:

Cupcake, it's usually 6 weeks post partum but I am on Warfarin for life now so I'm not sure if they will just switch me back over to Warfarin after the birth. I actually can't remember if I am OK to take Warfarin while breastfeeding :wacko:

I'm taking my boys over to see my parents tomorrow. I just texted my brother to let him know we would be there if he is free (he lives like half a mile away from parents) and he replied he's painting his kitchen so no. Literally he would rather watch paint dry than see us! :rofl:

Something a little odd just happened while I was sat watching tv this evening... I got Braxton Hicks! What the hell?!! I'm 6 and a half weeks!

Lucy, loving your positivity today :thumbup:

Something a little odd just happened while I was sat watching tv this evening... I got Braxton Hicks! What the hell?!! I'm 6 and a half weeks!

Iv been getting something something similar, not strong enough to call Bh but still there, I looked through the posts I made when I was premnant at the same stage as my son and I had then then too. I'm gonna assume it's because we are more aware of our uterus growing as we know what it feels like after 2 children!

Vankiwi I'm the same way. DH is better at guessing gender than I am :haha:

Everything I have another on Wednesday, if that looks good then we'll have another 2 weeks following that. Of course after you answered I remembered you sharing on the other thread. How scary, so sorry you've been through all of that.
That's awful about your brother, but it did make me giggle.

Oh cupcake you poor thing. Phenergan makes me feel the exact same way. Is there something else they'd be willing to give you instead? Medications they offer here are quite different so I apologize that I don't have much advice to offer. I do know that here we use cyclizine an anti-motion sickness med and not so much an anti-emetic.

No special holiday plans here. DH is playing golf today. We may go to the Waterpark tomorrow. We talked about grilling, but we'll have to see where the day takes us.

Jojo you aren't the only one symptom-less. It is a worrying thing isn't it. :hugs: Positive thoughts for your scan!!!

lucy sorry you're so exhausted, that's hard with others to care for.

florida do you not need to be on injections with every pregnancy?

I hope that our quieter ladies are doing okay.
I really haven't ventured over to the trimester or other monthly group boards yet. Is it just me?

Thank you Lucy so sorry to for the loss of your twins. Right back at ya, hope your pregnancy is smooth sailing.!

Yes Busy I have a scan and apt at the EPAU on the 27th June.

Sound like some of you are really suffering with your pregnancy symptoms. I have had a bit of spotting today while at work, I came home rested up and it has subsided, I have quite a strenuous job and can be on my feet for 8 hours a day, Think I'm going to struggle with that. Especially not knowing why I miscarried last time.

I'm trying to stay positive, my bbs are still hurting and I'm sooo tired can barely stay awake. I am feeling nauseous every now and then but I'm so anxious I keep thinking I'm making it up.

wishing you all smooth sailing pregnancies xx

I really haven't ventured over to the trimester or other monthly group boards yet. Is it just me?
I've not ventured over to those boards either. Feel much happier hanging out here with you guys &#128512;

Jlou I'm glad the bleeding has subsided. Is there any way you can be given lighter duties? I'm glad that your appt. isn't that far away.

Jojo I feel the same :)
Not that other ladies aren't supportive, just that it's different when you're having a wobble to talk to other ladies who understand vs. those who don't.
And I'd feel badly to post, because I wouldn't want to bring in negativity or cause unnecessary stress.

Hi ladies. I just found out that I'm pregnant and due Feb 27th. I've been TTC since April 2014. I'm 41 and have low ovarian reserve (so not the greatest quality of eggs). I've suffered two losses (one ectopic and one MMC at 9 weeks).

Now on to the happier stuff . . . I have 2 DDs but they are grown. DH has no children. I was thrilled to make him an expectant dad for Father's Day! I am SO hopeful that we will be cuddling out LO in February, but I'm also terrified by the prior losses.

Welcome TTC74 :wave: A bfp is a fantastic Father's Day gift. Will you soon schedule your booking in appt.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->