Jan/Feb Rainbows 2017 (10 Rainbows have arrived!)

Welcome TTC74! Congrats on the BFP and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Busy, congrats on the lovely scan :happydance:

For ladies with no symptoms, don't worry much. I had absolutely no symptoms till Friday, except occasional sore bbs, but last two days, I'm starting to have nausea almost throughout the day. It's not still that bad and subsides she I eat something carb, but now I'm hoping it doesn't become sever like last time when I used to throw up at least twice a day till 14 weeks.

I'm still dreading the scan on Tuesday. I'm just hoping and praying that we get to see the heartbeat that'll put my mind to rest.

Anyone else getting scans in this week?

I have a scan on Tuesday as part of my first trimester screening. It's really detailed so it's 30-40mins, should be fun!

Congrats TTC74!

I had my first beta yesterday. I go back in for a followup beta Monday. I suspect that they will schedule my 6 week scan at that time. My RE won't turn me over to the OB until after my 8 week scan.

Hello ladies

Been away due to quite bad MS and my mum visiting :)

TTC74 - congrats and hope all goes smoothly with this pregnancy.

Busy - congrats on your scan :). Such a relief to hear the hb.

I am sort of reassured by my nausea and have had the 12 week scan appointment through (at 12&5 even though I asked for it between 11 and 12 weeks because of previous MMCs if possible). So I am counting down the days - about 16/17 days depending on how you count :).

Happy Father's Day everyone. DD has been colouring in a card but then said it's not for daddy it's for mummy. lol

Hi Sanjan! I have an early scan on Thursday. I'll be 7+1. Am nervous too but I've taken the day off work so I don't have to stress about coming up with an excuse for the appointment.

Welcome TTC74. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

I am sort of reassured by my nausea and have had the 12 week scan appointment through (at 12&5 even though I asked for it between 11 and 12 weeks because of previous MMCs if possible). So I am counting down the days - about 16/17 days depending on how you count
Not long to go now Sweetkat until your 12 week scan. Bet you can't wait!

Hi Sanjan! I have an early scan on Thursday. I'll be 7+1. Am nervous too but I've taken the day off work so I don't have to stress about coming up with an excuse for the appointment!

Good luck for your scan. I had my first one at 6&3 quickly followed by another at 7 weeks cos was told baby measuring behind. Turns out scan wasn't accurate.

Keeping fingers crossed for a good scan for you :)

I am sort of reassured by my nausea and have had the 12 week scan appointment through (at 12&5 even though I asked for it between 11 and 12 weeks because of previous MMCs if possible). So I am counting down the days - about 16/17 days depending on how you count
Not long to go now Sweetkat until your 12 week scan. Bet you can't wait!

Can't wait and a bit worried re being told stb is wrong and also re all the chromosomal anomalies but then I am 35 so fx all ok.

I'm irritated as all get out. The progesterone that was supposed to be called in yesterday never was. So I was on the phone with the nurse this morning while my husband was on the phone with the Dr making sure the dang thing got called in. It shouldn't be this hard!

I hope so Busy going in to speak to my manager Wednesday, He's pretty good so he should be accommodating. I cant wait for my scan.

Welcome TTC74, congratulations on your BFP.

Okay, I've got the progesterone. Hopefully, it will keep this pregnancy intact for a H&H 9 months.

Those of you that have taken/are taking progesterone, when are you stopping it?

Hi TTC, welcome :wave: Is your progesterone level low or is it just precautionary?

It's precuationary due to age and the RPL. And, I believe my RE said until 12 weeks.

Congrats on your BFP, TTC74 :flower: here's hoping to a happy and healthy 9 months.

Still feeling nauseous and exhausted here, Oh doesn't seem to get it, says 'your only 5 weeks how can you be so tired' :dohh: I'm also extremely moody, snapping everyone's heads off. I don't remember this last time!

It's precuationary due to age and the RPL. And, I believe my RE said until 12 weeks.

Thanks for replying. I'm the same age with previous ectopic and MMC, but my docs won't let me have it :nope: They tested and said level was 50 nmol/l at around 5 weeks which was in range so no further action. I've read so many ladies on here getting it as precautionary and wish they had let me too. I still might get it for myself but I'm going to ask for my levels to be re-checked tomorrow.

Congrats on your BFP, TTC74 :flower: here's hoping to a happy and healthy 9 months.

Still feeling nauseous and exhausted here, Oh doesn't seem to get it, says 'your only 5 weeks how can you be so tired' :dohh: I'm also extremely moody, snapping everyone's heads off. I don't remember this last time!

I told my OH first trimester, for me, is by far the worst in my experience. Yet it's the bit where I get least sympathy - most people don't even know and my OH thinks the same as yours, that baby is so small it can't be bad. Not only is there physical symptoms going on like MS and fatigue but also the constant worry of whether everything is ok.

Ditto. I'm not having significant symptoms yet, but I know that I'll be exhausted by the end of the week based on my last pregnancy. DH tries to be sensitive, but he just doesn't understand why I'm so exhausted so early. Then, add in the moodiness and . . . I just wish we could loan our hormones to DHs for one hour. :haha:

SanJan FX'd for a great scan Tues. and hoping that your sickness doesn't become really bad.

Wow Vankiwi, other than the 20 week anomaly scan I don't think I've ever had a scan last that long. With the exception of nuchal fold measurements what are they looking at/for? Happy 11 weeks!

TTC praying for an amazing doubling time. I had a similar experience with getting my Progesterone, it took all day on the phone back and forth between the OB and Pharmacist. Then they didn't have enough on hand so they ended up giving me a partial fill. I'm glad you've got the progesterone in hand now, I know what a relief that is.

Sorry to hear that MS has kept you away Sweetkat, hopefully it begins to subside soon. Wishing that the next 2+ weeks until your scan flies by.

That was really smart to take the day off for your scan Jojo, I have been a mess the last few scan days. Good luck, I'm hopeful for fantastic news!

Jlou FX'd your manager is very sweet and understanding. Let us know how the meeting goes.

Sorry your OH isn't being very understanding lucy. :( Men can be meat-heads sometimes. :haha:

Everything I think it's a really great idea to have your levels re-checked. Happy 7 weeks!

I think it was Vankiwi that asked. I'm on Progesterone as well and my OB would like to keep me on it until at least 16 weeks.
Lately I've not been cranky/moody. I'm more emotional and cry at everything, it's ridiculous.

How is everyone doing as far as baby bloat?
Some days after dinner I look about 5 months along :shock:

Busy yes it was me that asked about progesterone - I'm taking it too but the doctor hasn't said when to stop! I'll ask on Tuesday.

For my scan they're looking at placenta issues, any fetal issues, and chromosomal markers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->