January 18th Testers...Anyone want to share the wait?

danielswife

Mommy to Aidan!
Reaction score
Just started the 2 week wait and I'm already anxious. We have been TTC since July 2010. Anyone else planning to test around January 18th and wants to share the wait message here.

I'll be testing at 11dpo on my DS' bday :) he'll be 2 :) My due date if pregnant would be 3 days from DH's and 19 from oldest DS :)

oh, add me in! Its my birthday on Jan 18, AF due on Jan 19th! This would be a great gift!!
Im only 2dpo, so nothing to report here other than horrble fatigue and some joint paint - but seems normal for me around O time! how about you two?

GOOD LUCK to you both!!

oh, add me in! Its my birthday on Jan 18, AF due on Jan 19th! This would be a great gift!!
Im only 2dpo, so nothing to report here other than horrble fatigue and some joint paint - but seems normal for me around O time! how about you two?

GOOD LUCK to you both!!

That would be an awesome birthday gift! I am 1DPO. No symptoms yet...of course I am getting over sickness with Tonsilitis and ear infection so I probably wouldn't notice. I hope being sick recently and taking meds didn't hurt my chances this month. We tried some things to help this time with conceiving so I am very hopeful! How long have you been trying?

I'll be testing at 11dpo on my DS' bday :) he'll be 2 :) My due date if pregnant would be 3 days from DH's and 19 from oldest DS :)

Wow! That would be a lot of birthdays together! That's so neat. I wish you luck! I hate this waiting time. But I'm trying to stay hopeful. How long have you been TTC? We have been trying since last July.

May I join? Here is to all of us with BFP's on Jan 18!!:thumbup:

TTC only two months - Danielswife I am really pulling for you. 5 months seems like a long time. It is your turn.

That would be an awesome birthday gift! I am 1DPO. No symptoms yet...of course I am getting over sickness with Tonsilitis and ear infection so I probably wouldn't notice. I hope being sick recently and taking meds didn't hurt my chances this month. We tried some things to help this time with conceiving so I am very hopeful! How long have you been trying?

I am hopeful that your meds didn't do anything - I always worry about taking asprin or tylenol, myself. We've been trying for 4 cycles - I don't know if you had a similar cycle to me - but last cycle could have been a positive on Christmas Day (but af showed up), this month it's the birthday, next month it's Valentine's day (but I won't need it :winkwink: ) How long have you been trying? Is this your first?

May I join? Here is to all of us with BFP's on Jan 18!!:thumbup:

TTC only two months - Danielswife I am really pulling for you. 5 months seems like a long time. It is your turn.

Thank you...it has been hard. Especially when I start thinking EVERYTHING is a symptom during the 2WW. I really thought I was going to get a BFP last month but instead the witch decided to show up a whole week late. I'm normally right on time so that was an awfully bad way to find out I wasn't. But I'm hopeful again for this month. We tried some different things to see if it would help. So we will see. I wish baby dust to you also! Maybe this will be our month! Any symptom spotting yet?

I am hopeful that your meds didn't do anything - I always worry about taking asprin or tylenol, myself. We've been trying for 4 cycles - I don't know if you had a similar cycle to me - but last cycle could have been a positive on Christmas Day (but af showed up), this month it's the birthday, next month it's Valentine's day (but I won't need it :winkwink: ) How long have you been trying? Is this your first?

Yeah I'm always wary especially during 2WW whether or not I should be taking any meds at all. Wow, we are very close in how long we have trying. We have been trying for 5 months and it's really wearing on me. Im hopeful for this month though! I actually was looking for a BFP for the week before Christmas. But the witch showed up a whole week late and after I had taken about 3 tests. I was so disappointed. I have a six year old son by a previous relationship and this will be my husband and I first time TTC. How about you. Do you have any other children?

Hi ladies - can I join? I am 2 DPO and will be testing around then too. Its our 2 year anni on the 17th so that would be great news :)

We have been TTC (well me more TTC and him NTNP) just for 2 cycles but I have really long cycles so it's been a couple months.

I hope this is a lucky thread and BFPs for everyone :)

I will be testing around 18th, I am 3dpo today, been feeling tired today but thats about all. If we get our BFP this cycle due date will be 28th Sept a day after our 8th wedding anniversary :) we have been TTC #4 since Oct 09.

Hi ladies - can I join? I am 2 DPO and will be testing around then too. Its our 2 year anni on the 17th so that would be great news :)

We have been TTC (well me more TTC and him NTNP) just for 2 cycles but I have really long cycles so it's been a couple months.

I hope this is a lucky thread and BFPs for everyone :)

Wow! A BFP for your anniversary? That would be great! If you don't mind me asking how long our your cycles? Mine sometimes vary from 32 to 34 days and I thought that was pretty long.

I will be testing around 18th, I am 3dpo today, been feeling tired today but thats about all. If we get our BFP this cycle due date will be 28th Sept a day after our 8th wedding anniversary :) we have been TTC #4 since Oct 09.

That would be my due date also! And how awesome it would be near your wedding anniversary! And you have been trying for quite some time, I'm wishing lots of baby dust your way! You have definitely waited long enough!

Hi ladies can I join in... I will be testing around the 18th too... Pretty sure i'm oing today due to pos opk yesterday and again today... Fingers crossed for you all!!

Hi ladies can I join in... I will be testing around the 18th too... Pretty sure i'm oing today due to pos opk yesterday and again today... Fingers crossed for you all!!

Glad to have you! Good luck to you and baby dust!:dust:

I have been ttc just this month..I had a mc at 12 weeks in November, first af came dec 21st.. so hoping I get my BFP this month and it sticks...The waiting is not gonna be fun.. gonna be going crazy... haha... what about youdanielswife?

hey ok so i dnt know where i should really be. After losing 5 babies i fell pregnant with my son who then crashed into the world 2weeks early via crash section and was very poorly and we were home in time for christmas. i went out with a few girlfriends to celebrate on the 4th jan and came home a lil tipsy. me and oh dtd for the first time in 4months and condom burst so technically i am now in the 2ww. i have no idea wen af is gona show. i know a lot of people will say not to worry etc but i have always gotten pregnant very quickly its the actual being pregnant part i find a problem. i would love another baby but a. the test results for what went wrong with Cam arent back and b. surely its not safe yet. so if u will all have me i would like to join ur group and ss and test with you all? i find this part super exciting :) i know its hard wen people try for ages then someone comes along who tends to get pg straightaway so if u girls dnt want me here thats cool. i was planning on testing the 18th 2

xxx

Goodluck everyone! I'm on cycle #9 unfortunately.....I go to the fertility doctor in 3 more days though! So lets pray I'm knocked up and don't have to use CLOMID :) lol....I want this naturally :) no meds! DH is fine he's been checked out and well we've been trying since May 2010 sooooo here we go again LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->