January 18th Testers...Anyone want to share the wait?

Wanta and Luna, is AF officially late now? When was she due?

Yes, my AF is late. I'm on CD36. Last month's cycle was only 25 days! And my average cycle length for the past two years is 29 days.

However, I was REALLY, REALLY sick the week I was supposed to ovulate, so I ovulated late. I *think* right now I'm 11dpo. So, really my AF isn't 'late', my ovulation was late. I don't know, though. I'm just hanging out and seeing what happens. If I don't get AF by Sunday morning I'm going to test. I think. I might not, though, too. I'm too afraid to see a BFN!

Wanta and Luna, is AF officially late now? When was she due?

hey i have absolutely no idea. i havent had af since my son was born so who knows lol stopped bf over a month ago so would have thought she would be here soonish?! :shrug: xxx

well im still waiting lol driving me mad xxx

Ladies are we starting a new thread?

I'm on another February testing page, if anyone wants to join us!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...nes-day-love-hugs-kisses-bfps-16-testers.html

Let's see if that link shows up...:shrug:

Finally got my +opk's yesterday and today for the first time ever, I didn't think they would ever come :happydance: keep your finger's crossed for me PLEASE!

Does anyone know what this "soy" stuff is people are talking about on here...I keep seeing women say they are taking "soy" ?

Does anyone know what this "soy" stuff is people are talking about on here...I keep seeing women say they are taking "soy" ?

Funny...someone in another one of my threads asked this today. I have no idea, sorry. Why don't you post a question on a new thread?

Funny...someone in another one of my threads asked this today. I have no idea, sorry. Why don't you post a question on a new thread?

haha...thanks dear, it was probably me askin in the other thread. They said that it helps you Ovulate earlier if you have a long lp...I have a very short one...so I don't need that thats for sure...

Hey ladies! If there are any ladies on here testing in March, I just started a new testing thread! Join us!! :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...see-those-st-paddys-day-bfps.html#post9354419

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->