January 18th Testers...Anyone want to share the wait?

January 18th Testers!!!
AndreaFlorida
WinterSnow
mistyfiedw
Sunkissed
rectopathic
Janeybaby
lilrojo
Wantabean
danielswife​

Who else will join the wait???​
Baby dust to all of you! :dust:
I hope this is everyone's month to get a :bfp: !!!​

I have been ttc just this month..I had a mc at 12 weeks in November, first af came dec 21st.. so hoping I get my BFP this month and it sticks...The waiting is not gonna be fun.. gonna be going crazy... haha... what about youdanielswife?

I'm sorry to hear about your MC. I have had one before too and I know it makes you worry for future pregnancies. We have been trying since around the end of July 2010. Still no BFP, but we are hopeful for this month because we tried some different things to help our chances. It is a crazy wait! Sometimes I can barely stand it. Last month was especially bad because I had symptoms galore no AF but no BFP. The witch played a trick on me and came a week late, which never happens, so that stunk! Hopeful this month though! If you don't mind me asking are you using OPK or just trying naturally? Lots and Lots of :dust: to you!

Goodluck everyone! I'm on cycle #9 unfortunately.....I go to the fertility doctor in 3 more days though! So lets pray I'm knocked up and don't have to use CLOMID :) lol....I want this naturally :) no meds! DH is fine he's been checked out and well we've been trying since May 2010 sooooo here we go again LOL

Wow, I hate that for you. I would not want to have to take meds either. We are almost at the point of DH getting checked, but not quite. I'll probably give it a few more months before that. Praying for a :bfp: for you on the 18th!

hey ok so i dnt know where i should really be. After losing 5 babies i fell pregnant with my son who then crashed into the world 2weeks early via crash section and was very poorly and we were home in time for christmas. i went out with a few girlfriends to celebrate on the 4th jan and came home a lil tipsy. me and oh dtd for the first time in 4months and condom burst so technically i am now in the 2ww. i have no idea wen af is gona show. i know a lot of people will say not to worry etc but i have always gotten pregnant very quickly its the actual being pregnant part i find a problem. i would love another baby but a. the test results for what went wrong with Cam arent back and b. surely its not safe yet. so if u will all have me i would like to join ur group and ss and test with you all? i find this part super exciting :) i know its hard wen people try for ages then someone comes along who tends to get pg straightaway so if u girls dnt want me here thats cool. i was planning on testing the 18th 2

xxx

I'm sorry to hear about your son. I hope he is doing better. I know it must be hard to have so many MC. You must worry constantly when you do get a BFP. You are more than welcome here! We are all in the 2WW and praying for some :bfp: all around!

yeah he is doing so so much better now im so proud :) u girls have been trying for ages i really hoe u all get your :bfp: so lets be honest lol wen is the earliest everyone is actually testing? lol any symptoms yet? xxx

yeah he is doing so so much better now im so proud :) u girls have been trying for ages i really hoe u all get your :bfp: so lets be honest lol wen is the earliest everyone is actually testing? lol any symptoms yet? xxx

That's good to hear he is doing well. I'll pray he continues thriving and growing strong! Well, for me no symptoms here yet I don't think. But, LOL, you are right about the testing. I could test early on the 13th, but I really am going to just try and wait until AF is late. So we will see how that goes...how about you?

been more tired last few days but i do have a lo so could be nothing lol i could be talked into testing the 13th 2 lol only if i had a buddy lol no idea wen af is due but the 18th is 2weeks after :) xxx

Hi ladies - can I join? I am 2 DPO and will be testing around then too. Its our 2 year anni on the 17th so that would be great news :)

We have been TTC (well me more TTC and him NTNP) just for 2 cycles but I have really long cycles so it's been a couple months.

I hope this is a lucky thread and BFPs for everyone :)

Wow! A BFP for your anniversary? That would be great! If you don't mind me asking how long our your cycles? Mine sometimes vary from 32 to 34 days and I thought that was pretty long.

I usually have 40 day cycles but I just O on CD 32 so this one will be longer....

I'm thinking of testing on the 16 but who knows when I will hehe. It's hard to wait. No symptoms. Just tired but I just got a puppy and some dull cramps. So we will see. FX for everyone :)

so FF moved Ov a day so i am still 3dpo lol. I was crampy this morning also a little constipated :( I have had a tiny bit of nausea but thats fairly normal after Ov.

Fingers crossed for everyone

May I join? Here is to all of us with BFP's on Jan 18!!:thumbup:

TTC only two months - Danielswife I am really pulling for you. 5 months seems like a long time. It is your turn.

Thank you...it has been hard. Especially when I start thinking EVERYTHING is a symptom during the 2WW. I really thought I was going to get a BFP last month but instead the witch decided to show up a whole week late. I'm normally right on time so that was an awfully bad way to find out I wasn't. But I'm hopeful again for this month. We tried some different things to see if it would help. So we will see. I wish baby dust to you also! Maybe this will be our month! Any symptom spotting yet?

My period was four days late last month. TEASE! Yes, a horrible way to find out. Especially when a late af gets your hopes up even higher! I can imagine it has been hard. I never expected this crazy emotional roller coaster.

No symptoms for me. Really the only symptom I ever get for af is the moment she arrives I get crazy bad back cramps but no sore bb's, etc. Wait, I do get really cranky. haha.

Any symptoms for you? BABYDUST!! :bfp::bfp:

Just caught up. We have a good crowd! I really pray for all of you that have been trying so long and facing potentially having to go the med route.

Wantabean, I have a friend like you who can simply look at a penis and end up preggers. My sister is like that too. Does not take the emotions away or make the 2ww any easier.

I have no sxs. I am not asking to vomit or faint or anything but I keep begging my body for at least a boob cramp. haha

Do I get kicked out of the club if I break down and poas early? :blush:

:dust:

hahaha wen is early? lol i might join u hahahaha xxx

Mine should be hear in the mail at some point this week.

I think I may be able to wait because I have not poas since I was in high school and praying for my period. LOL! In my head they are still an evil thing.

I guess it all depends on how I react when I see them.:mail:

I hear you about the not really enjoying the prego part. This is me most nights -

:wine:

I told my friends that they are going to have to show up in the delivery room with a bottle of wine and a straw. ;)

I usually have 40 day cycles but I just O on CD 32 so this one will be longer....

Wow, that is a long cycle. So you have extra long waits. I'm sorry. I will never complain about my 34 day cycles again!

been more tired last few days but i do have a lo so could be nothing lol i could be talked into testing the 13th 2 lol only if i had a buddy lol no idea wen af is due but the 18th is 2weeks after :) xxx

Well if I get tempted this week to go ahead with the test on the 13th I'll let you know! Lol! some symptoms today, don't know really what to chalk them up to. Feeling nauseous on and off today for some reason..HMMM???

I'm thinking of testing on the 16 but who knows when I will hehe. It's hard to wait. No symptoms. Just tired but I just got a puppy and some dull cramps. So we will see. FX for everyone :)

We just got a puppy a few months ago and he wears me out! LOL!

so FF moved Ov a day so i am still 3dpo lol. I was crampy this morning also a little constipated :( I have had a tiny bit of nausea but thats fairly normal after Ov.

Fingers crossed for everyone

So you had some nausea too? I had never heard of women getting that after ovulation. So is that fairly normal? Our bodies are so confusing!

Hello! Sorry for the late reply.
We have been TTC since August 2010.

Good luck and lots of babydust xxxxx

Cool! We have been trying to conceive for about the same period of time! I hope this month is a BFP month. I'm ready for the 2WW's to meet their timely end! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->