January 18th Testers...Anyone want to share the wait?

My period was four days late last month. TEASE! Yes, a horrible way to find out. Especially when a late af gets your hopes up even higher! I can imagine it has been hard. I never expected this crazy emotional roller coaster.

No symptoms for me. Really the only symptom I ever get for af is the moment she arrives I get crazy bad back cramps but no sore bb's, etc. Wait, I do get really cranky. haha.

Any symptoms for you? BABYDUST!! :bfp::bfp:

I get really emotional around AF. I cry about everything! One year around Thanksgiving I cried while watching the Macy's Day Parade! LOL! I also get the bad lower back pains. They are the worst! I have been nauseous on and off all day today and I can really attribute it to anything, but who knows. Janeybaby was saying that it's normal for her to have nausea after ovulating so I suppose it could be because of that ??? Our bodies are unsolved mysteries at best.

Well everyone, Georgia is bracing for the huge winter storm coming. The power companies are predicting widespread power outages for Georgia so if no one hears from me for a few days you know what happened.:cold: We have a sled so our family will be going to find a hill tomorrow to cut some tracks in the snow!:wohoo:

[/QUOTE]

I get really emotional around AF. I cry about everything! One year around Thanksgiving I cried while watching the Macy's Day Parade! LOL! I also get the bad lower back pains. They are the worst! I have been nauseous on and off all day today and I can really attribute it to anything, but who knows. Janeybaby was saying that it's normal for her to have nausea after ovulating so I suppose it could be because of that ??? Our bodies are unsolved mysteries at best.[/QUOTE]

The parade? That is really emotional! Yeah, the lower back pains can be quite bad. I think that is also a sign that we will have bad back labor! :cry: Oh well, I think we would both take back pain for a BFP!:dance:

Nausea is good! FX for you. I had nausea last month but I think it was because I was going to get married.

Bodies are so weird. I had crazy shooting pains in my bb's last month. Never happens. I thought for sure af was not coming. Yep, I think I actually thought about my bb's so much that I mentally caused the pain. CRAZY!

Well everyone, Georgia is bracing for the huge winter storm coming. The power companies are predicting widespread power outages for Georgia so if no one hears from me for a few days you know what happened.:cold: We have a sled so our family will be going to find a hill tomorrow to cut some tracks in the snow!:wohoo:

I heard it is really bad down there. Be careful! Have fun sledding.

I am in Annapolis, MD so we got all of our sledding in last year during our two blizzards. I used to live in GA when I was a kid. I remember about 7 years old ruining every cookie tray in the house sledding down hills. HAVE FUN!!:happydance: What a great way to take your mind off of the dreaded 2WW.

I am in Annapolis, MD so we got all of our sledding in last year during our two blizzards. I used to live in GA when I was a kid. I remember about 7 years old ruining every cookie tray in the house sledding down hills. HAVE FUN!!:happydance: What a great way to take your mind off of the dreaded 2WW.

Congrats on getting married! I've heard Maryland is really pretty. I would love to move a little further north some day. Maybe NC. LOL-cookie sheets...I bet those things flew on the snow! At least for a couple days I can try to take my mind off things by enjoying the snow. It should be fun!

Congrats on getting married! I've heard Maryland is really pretty. I would love to move a little further north some day. Maybe NC. LOL-cookie sheets...I bet those things flew on the snow! At least for a couple days I can try to take my mind off things by enjoying the snow. It should be fun!

Thank you. It was in Jamaica. Just a tad warmer than this! I love the Carolinas. I would move to either N or S in a heart beat. All four seasons and rarely get really cold. Except this year I guess.

Have fun out there! Stay warm and just pretend the snow is babydust. ;0)

So I was kinda confused this go around because the OPK showed a positive much later than last month, but I did see one finally. AND my temp chart finally had 3 days in a row of elevated! So I am really 3 dpo - yay! I was a bit confused. Does anyone know what is next? This is my first time temping; if it stays elevated, I might have conceived or what am I looking for do you think? I am untilimatly looking for the bfp :haha: but I guess I am looking for some hint as to finding out sooner.

hey ok so i dnt know where i should really be. After losing 5 babies i fell pregnant with my son who then crashed into the world 2weeks early via crash section and was very poorly and we were home in time for christmas. i went out with a few girlfriends to celebrate on the 4th jan and came home a lil tipsy. me and oh dtd for the first time in 4months and condom burst so technically i am now in the 2ww. i have no idea wen af is gona show. i know a lot of people will say not to worry etc but i have always gotten pregnant very quickly its the actual being pregnant part i find a problem. i would love another baby but a. the test results for what went wrong with Cam arent back and b. surely its not safe yet. so if u will all have me i would like to join ur group and ss and test with you all? i find this part super exciting :) i know its hard wen people try for ages then someone comes along who tends to get pg straightaway so if u girls dnt want me here thats cool. i was planning on testing the 18th 2

xxx

Well I am very glad for you about your newest little addition and know that regardless of our circumstances we are all in the same Two Week Wait boat! So glad you shared your story and wouldn't mind waiting it out with the rest of us :)

So I was kinda confused this go around because the OPK showed a positive much later than last month, but I did see one finally. AND my temp chart finally had 3 days in a row of elevated! So I am really 3 dpo - yay! I was a bit confused. Does anyone know what is next? This is my first time temping; if it stays elevated, I might have conceived or what am I looking for do you think? I am untilimatly looking for the bfp :haha: but I guess I am looking for some hint as to finding out sooner.

My friend was trying to explain temping to me the other day. And she did say that if your temp stays elevated and does not go back down 18 days after you ovulated then you are most likely pregnant. But I figure you would be taking POAS tests by then so the only way I would see knowing early would be from noticing the early pregnancy symptoms. But we all know those are hard to spot from regular AF symptoms so who knows. Maybe someone who has done charting has better advice than me. Sorry, wish I could help more. I wish you luck with the charting though! I may start trying to chart if no BFP for this month. :dust:

January 18th Tester Profiles!!!
AndreaFlorida: TTC-9mnths/DPO-4/SXS
WinterSnow: TTC-4 months/DPO-3/SXS-fatigue,joint pain
mistyfiedw: TTC-2 months/DPO/SXS
Sunkissed: TTC-2 months/DPO-3/SXS-tired,dull cramps
rectopathic: TTC-6 months/DPO/SXS
Janeybaby: TTC-1yr. 4 months/DPO-3/SXS-cramps,constipation,nausea
lilrojo: TTC-1 month/DPO-2/SXS
Wantabean: TTC/DPO/SXS-tired
danielswife: TTC-6 months/DPO-3/SXS-nausea​

Here are all the January 18th Testers profiles. If I don't have some of your info or some of it is wrong you can let me know and I will update the list.​
Baby dust to all of you! :dust:
I hope this is everyone's month to get a :bfp: !!!​

Thank you. As much as I want a BFP I am cheering on all of you past two months TTC! COME ON BFP's!! You ladies deserve a big bright pink line! I cannot wait to cele your BFPS!!!!:bfp::hug::holly:

The last emoticon just because it is silly. ;0)

Thank you. As much as I want a BFP I am cheering on all of you past two months TTC! COME ON BFP's!! You ladies deserve a big bright pink line! I cannot wait to cele your BFPS!!!!:bfp::hug::holly:

Thanks! I think it would be awesome if we all got one though! And that emoticon is HILARIOUS! :rofl:

Thanks! I think it would be awesome if we all got one though! And that emoticon is HILARIOUS! :rofl:

Yeah but I expect to try for a few months. You ladies have waited long enough!

Is it TMI to tell you that I am much more gassy than normal? Never did I think I would ever share that but there it is. I also take a cleansing pill once a day. This normally keeps me "on my toes" but lately - nothing. I say I have no sxs but here is hoping......

Yeah but I expect to try for a few months. You ladies have waited long enough!

Is it TMI to tell you that I am much more gassy than normal? Never did I think I would ever share that but there it is. I also take a cleansing pill once a day. This normally keeps me "on my toes" but lately - nothing. I say I have no sxs but here is hoping......

Well thanks. I'm sure all of us would love for the waiting to be over. And when it comes to pregnancy there is no such thing as TMI. LOL! Symptoms are symptoms. And I would consider that a symptom. Especially since your not sure what is causing it...So...it should still be considered!

Mine should be hear in the mail at some point this week.

I think I may be able to wait because I have not poas since I was in high school and praying for my period. LOL! In my head they are still an evil thing.

I guess it all depends on how I react when I see them.:mail:

I hear you about the not really enjoying the prego part. This is me most nights -

:wine:

I told my friends that they are going to have to show up in the delivery room with a bottle of wine and a straw. ;)

:haha::haha::haha::rofl::rofl::rofl:
hahahaha thats great lol i was out my face on morphine wen i woke up after section lol it was so much better than booze :drunk::drunk:

yeah gas is def a symptom lol feeling that too but could again be anything lol

I'm so sorry for all you ladies that have horrible snow - I just went to the beach today :) and it was HOT!!! :)

Still just having cramps.

But about temping there are some signs that can lead to a BFP but you don't have to have them to get a BFP. One is an implantation dip, where your temp goes down one day usually from CD 6-12. Another is a triphasic chart, meaning your temps go up after O and then if they continue to climb after it can be a sign. You can search charts and see what both of those look like on FF.

Can't wait to POAS - so far only cramps still...so we will see :) Baby Dust to everyone!!

UGh.. this wait is gonna be forever... haha.. wish i could busy myself with something else.. but being a stay at home mom there isnt much to stay busy busy with.. cept for my 17 month old daughter.. but the older she gets the more independent she gets..

The beach? Rub it in! haha! It is like 14 degrees here.

Wantabean, they let you sleep? I thought they kept people awake during those? Is it because the babe was stressed?

Nothing new to report here. Getting excited we are getting so close to testing dates!

Probably an emergency Csection ;) lol...they have to knock you out its fast no time for meds!

January 18th Testers!!!
AndreaFlorida
WinterSnow
mistyfiedw
Sunkissed
rectopathic
Janeybaby
lilrojo
Wantabean
danielswife​

Who else will join the wait???​
Baby dust to all of you! :dust:
I hope this is everyone's month to get a :bfp: !!!​

Please Add me to this list! I am due for AF on the 18th! I might sneak a pee in on the 16th-just because I am a POASa! I am currently on DPO 5. We have been trying since July '10. BLAH
My IS are-
-metallic taste in mouth the night of O- right after DTD
-bad cramps on Left side on DPO 1-4. Causing painful DTD.
-Thirsty and Can't get full
-My back is hurting today- however it only started after reading about other peoples back hurting on threads on here! So it probably is in my head
-Creamy CM in my unders today
- the smell of my Beloved red wine made me want to gag on Friday night- but on Saturday I was craving a Beer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->