January 18th Testers...Anyone want to share the wait?

AF due today, 28 day cycle and im normally pretty regular. ive come off mirena coil 6 mths ago and went onto pill, been off mini pill 2 mths now so think im regular now. still no sign of af yet. will do another fmu in the morning.

I've been off the pill for almost two years and I'm still not 'regular'. But, it took me several months to actually have a standard deviation of a few days. Hang in there! :)

:dust:UPDATED January 18th Testers!!!:dust:
AndreaFlorida
:happydance: WinterSnow :bfp:
mistyfiedw
Sunkissed
:nope: rectopathic :witch:
Janeybaby
lilrojo
Wantabean
:nope: WannabemomV :witch:
serendippy
:nope: jeepprincess :witch:
NC_Sarah
:nope: girldot :witch:
Monkey12
deedoc
rosababy
babyhopesxx
ilovehim89
bs98241
LunaLady
Browning
Wannabamama
:nope: Traskey :witch:
Mamof1
danielswife
Congrats to WinterSnow who got the first :bfp:! Sorry to those the :witch: got today! :hugs: I wish you lots and lots of :dust: for next month!​
Praying for lots more :bfp:'s over the coming days!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:witch: got me this morning :cry: i'm gutted.

Good luck to all those still waiting- lots of babydust coming your way x

Im so sorry...I may be joining you soon. Feels like AF is on the way. Got my fingers crossed for you for next month! :hugs: :dust:

BFN as of today.. 12dpo.. had a bit of spotting yesterday.. so now in the wait and see boat.. of is it af or late implantation bleed.. feel like its af but fxed its not.. should know by the weekend whats going on.. keep you all posted..

maybe we can start a new group for all of us for feb testing.. :)

BFN as of today.. 12dpo.. had a bit of spotting yesterday.. so now in the wait and see boat.. of is it af or late implantation bleed.. feel like its af but fxed its not.. should know by the weekend whats going on.. keep you all posted..

maybe we can start a new group for all of us for feb testing.. :)

You're not out still she shows! Hang in there! Bodies are so unpredictable!!! I had spotting at 10dpo and AF was due 13dpo, so anything is possible!

Thanks WinterSnow, but Im out.. she showed almost right after I posted that comment.. congrats to you.. seems like your the only BFP out of our group for this month.. onto to a new group for Feb!!

Thanks WinterSnow, but Im out.. she showed almost right after I posted that comment.. congrats to you.. seems like your the only BFP out of our group for this month.. onto to a new group for Feb!!

I'm so sorry! Hopefully February is 'the month of LOVE' !! :bunny:

Another bfn. 16 dpo. WTF. Seriously, I have NEVER been more than 12 or 13 dpo, so I'm not sure what the heck is going on. I had major AF cramps like a week ago, right when I should have been getting AF, and she never came. And yet, bfns two days in a row. Suggestions? I'm going crazy!:wacko:

Sorry that the witch got you too. onwards and upwards hopefully x

ugh right.. stinks but onto another month... what are your cycles like girldot.. af actually started yesterday.. just not heavy so thought possible implantation but now today has been heavier.. so nope.. cd2 for me.. should o sometime the first week of feb.. what about you??

Well, I just wiped and got some spotting. I never spot, so this is weird. But this late in the cycle, it can only mean one thing. :cry: On to the next cycle, I suppose.

AF due today, 28 day cycle and im normally pretty regular. ive come off mirena coil 6 mths ago and went onto pill, been off mini pill 2 mths now so think im regular now. still no sign of af yet. will do another fmu in the morning.

I've been off the pill for almost two years and I'm still not 'regular'. But, it took me several months to actually have a standard deviation of a few days. Hang in there! :)

Thanks, before pill and coil I was always very regular. Didn't take too long to get back to normal coz I got BFP this am.
Best wishes and good luck to you hun, xxxx

Congrats to wintersnow who got her :bfp:

I also got :bfp: today on my digi, although i had some very faint lines since tuesday.

So sorry who got there af this month, hopefully a nice :bfp: next month for you all.

Keep us updated ladies, we want to see more :bfp: on here

:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks, before pill and coil I was always very regular. Didn't take too long to get back to normal coz I got BFP this am.
Best wishes and good luck to you hun, xxxx

Well, YAY!!!! Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::baby::flower::thumbup::cloud9::happydance:

I also got :bfp: today on my digi, although i had some very faint lines since tuesday.

So sorry who got there af this month, hopefully a nice :bfp: next month for you all.

:headspin::wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS on your :BFP: That's fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: YIPPEE!! Congratulations babyhopesxx !!
Good luck ladies!! Let's keep it going!

congrats to all :bfp: and hugs to all that are out.
i have no idea what is going on. i got bfn twice this week but i have no sign of aunt flow. o well time will tell. getting frustrated xxx

congrats to all :bfp: and hugs to all that are out.
i have no idea what is going on. i got bfn twice this week but i have no sign of aunt flow. o well time will tell. getting frustrated xxx

I'm in the same boat as you. 15 dpo and bfn. Today I'm 3 days late!!! I wish something would happen!!

Congrats to the BFPs on this thread!!! H&H 9 months!!!

Oh my gosh, me too!
CD30 now and no sign of AF... my last cycle was 25 days... and the one before that 27. So, I don't know if it's just late or....?
I took a test earlier this week, but BFN. I think I'll test on Monday if AF doesn't show by then.
I will tell you - I am RAVENOUS today. And yesterday. I'm half temped to run to the store just for a snack! LOL!

Oh my gosh, me too!
CD30 now and no sign of AF... my last cycle was 25 days... and the one before that 27. So, I don't know if it's just late or....?
I took a test earlier this week, but BFN. I think I'll test on Monday if AF doesn't show by then.
I will tell you - I am RAVENOUS today. And yesterday. I'm half temped to run to the store just for a snack! LOL!

I wish I had extra tests on hand - I would have been curious to know how long it would have taken to get a nice solid line?? They are just so darn expensive. Hang in there gals - you never know. Much Luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->