January 18th Testers...Anyone want to share the wait?

Oh, I got my tests at the Dollar Tree - they are $1 each. I've read all over they work just fine. They just are not the most sensitive tests - says you can only get accurate results the day of your missed period or after. If by Monday I don't get AF and the Dollar Tree test still says negative I'll get a FRER and check it out. :)

ugh right.. stinks but onto another month... what are your cycles like girldot.. af actually started yesterday.. just not heavy so thought possible implantation but now today has been heavier.. so nope.. cd2 for me.. should o sometime the first week of feb.. what about you??

I normally have a 28 day cycle. I got some spotting on 2 days before AF was due (I've never had that before) so really thought it was my month but then the witch showed up right on time. My period was heavy on CD1 and CD2 then CD3 and CD4 it's been really light, which is weird because it's normally heavy CD1-3, then medium CD3-5 and very light CD6-7. Don't know what's happening with my body had so many symptoms this month so it's really tricking me!

I'm going to chart my temp this month for the first time and might even start using OPKs again. I really want a BFP next month.

Girldot, my body did exactly the same to me this month. Very weird. Maybe it's Januaryitis!

Good luck to everyone that's hoping AF doesn't rear her ugly head x

Hey all. well AF got me on Wednesday but unfortunately so did a really bad stomach virus. Was up all night Wednesday and then to doc on Thursday. DH had to take off just to take care of me. Put me on nausea medicine that made me sleep most of the time so please excuse my absence. I'm still not eating real food so I'm really weak. It's been a bad week to say the least. On the bright side, I have felt so sick that I haven't had time to think about not getting pregnant this month. So I guess that's one good thing, or rather the only good thing.

Oh no, danielswife! I'm so sorry you're sick, and that AF came. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Feel Better soon Danielswife :)

I'm 16 dpo and no nothing yet - last cycle my LP was 12 days so I'm not really sure what's going on. I, too, am sick but not as bad as you. Small fever, body aches, cough, stuffy/runny nose. Waiting for BFP or AF......dodedah....

Aww :hug: for both of you on :witch:
Danielswife, hope you feel better soon!

Dang it! I'm so sorry AF came around :( And Danielswife, please take care - those stomach bugs are miserable! :flower:

Thanks everyone. I'm feeling much better today. Started eating real food again yesterday thankfully. Unfortunately with DH trying to take care of our son and work and school the house got neglected for a week so it is really scary!!! Will spend most of my day cleaning. I'm sorry the witch got you Sunkissed. That sounds like what happened to me last month. AF came so late I really thought I was pregnant. Well here's luck to everyone next month. Congrats Wintersnow and babyhopesxx! That's so awesome! I'm glad we got at least two BFP's out of our group!:happydance:

Thanks everyone. I'm feeling much better today. Started eating real food again yesterday thankfully. Unfortunately with DH trying to take care of our son and work and school the house got neglected for a week so it is really scary!!! Will spend most of my day cleaning. I'm sorry the witch got you Sunkissed. That sounds like what happened to me last month. AF came so late I really thought I was pregnant. Well here's luck to everyone next month. Congrats Wintersnow and babyhopesxx! That's so awesome! I'm glad we got at least two BFP's out of our group!:happydance:

Af came really late for this cycle, too, danielswife. I was convinced I was pregnant. It seems like this is happening to a LOT of my ttc buddies on bnb. Weird...good luck to you next cycle! :hugs:

Hello everyone just a quick update. I finally got my :bfp: 18/1/11:haha:. Its early days but i am over the moon :cloud9:. I am so happy just taking each day at a time. Good luck everyone TTC and everyone expecting hope you have a successful pregnancy xx:hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: baby dust 2 u all

Thank you Lunalady and Traskey hope you get your:bfp:. Good luck :hugs:

Congrats Browning.. that is great news... Heres to a happy and healthy nine months.. be sure to keep us posted everynow and then!!

congrats browning :happydance:

any1 still waiting it out? am starting to go mad lol

xx

I'm still waiting. AF hasn't arrived for me, but I took a test on Sunday and it was a BFN. I'm going to test again this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->