january 2012 mums to be!!!!

5-a-side .. i LOVE that website! thank you!

i know its really early, but i got a doppler yesterday so i decided to try it and i was so confused by my own hb. i really thought i had the babys bc it was so fast but i am thinking that the count is not very accurate.

No probs, hope others like it too.
I would guess at 7wks you'd be very lucky to pick up a hb with a doppler as you'd have to be spot on the right posistion. I'm sure you'll soon be able to pick it up though and that will be cool.

s a side thats a great website............you dont have long to go till your booking.
i went to my gp today, he was delighted that it was only one!!!! he has referred me to the consultant that delivered one of the triplets. it feels like a dream that i had triplets sometimes!
my mate in oz is sending me her doppler, i cant wait!!!!

Hi ladies hope you dont mind me joining, my edd so far is 1st Jan x

im doing well....feeling a little sick but nothing major.....how you doing??

Im doing ok, well when I can stay awake that is lol, sickness has been awful! Did start to wear off around 9 weeks but seems to be coming back although nothing like it had been! Sat patiently waiting for scan appt to hurry up and come through in the post as really struggling to hide the bump now, my sons friends mum came yesterday to pick him up for a party and I could see her eyeing my stomach up, arghhhh lol x

hi girls. hope everyone and their beans are doing well.

this morning i was trying to use the doppler again (i know im crazy its sooo early) but i was pushing hard above my pubic bone and i swear i heard it real quick then lost it. but when i was done i went to the bathroom and noticed brown when i wiped with one tinyyyyy clot of brown/reddish. now im sooo scared i did something when i was pushing so hard. i havent had any spotting at all so it kind of freaked me out. it seems to have stopped now i think but im still soo nervous and thinking about going to the emergency room.

next ultrasound is on thursday and i dunno if i can wait.

i would go to the emergyency room to ease your mind....im sure you will be fine xxx

Its about how you feel, are you able to rest up and wait? If going to the Hospital would make you feel better then go in and and I hope you get a reassuring response.

i ended up not going. it was just the once when i wiped and then it was completely gone. i wont be using the doppler for a few weeks now. i am just so scared to go on thursday and there wont be a heartbeat. praying everything is ok.

ill say a prayer bella....im sure evrything will be fine.

anyone else feeling little twinges???

YES! - Now if I didn't know any better, I'd say they were bub movements, like I know they're tiny and w/e but it felt the exact same with my son.. They're very low down too.

What do yours feel like ?

i dont have them anymore, but they wer low down, kind of sharp twinges.....

dont feel pregnant today!!

something trixie said in another thread made me want to ask you ladies.....

has anyone not had sex since you found out you were pregnant???
i havent :blush: i am just too nervous still!

lol!!!!! go for it bella nothing you do will harm your baby! after losing the triplets, i think i just feel that if its not going to be, there is nothing i can do...

trust me the orgasms are very intense and the baby gets a happy feeling from them apparently......trust me i googled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!!

Hubby and I have had loads of :sex: since we found out! Dont know what happened to hubby, but he wont leave me alone! :haha: It could be that when we were ttc we both felt it was all abit like clockwork and took the fun out? Or it could be that I told him once the baby comes, that sex will prob be the last thing on my mind...who knows? But trust me....its good when your preggers ha ha! xx

i'm just scared it will do something to my cervix. my hubby is very :ahemm: endowed in that department lol and it would sometimes hurt on a normal basis nevermind now being so sensitive down there. maybe after i see bubz all healthy and growing on thursday we will try!!

Hubby and I have had loads of :sex: since we found out! Dont know what happened to hubby, but he wont leave me alone! :haha: It could be that when we were ttc we both felt it was all abit like clockwork and took the fun out? Or it could be that I told him once the baby comes, that sex will prob be the last thing on my mind...who knows? But trust me....its good when your preggers ha ha! xx

My OH has been the same and we weren't seriously TTC, he said I have an aura about me that drives him wild, maybe same for your OH ? lol

Oh yes, pregnancy definitely hightens the "moment" bahaha :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->