january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Its not changed for us, we're having just as much sex (not quite as rigorous and OH has to watch out for my ribs) but I couldnt imagine going without it, its something really special for OH and myself.
Although I feel myself as getting fat rather than pregnant OH says I look amazing and he loves me nipples! lol just gotta watch I dont poke his eyes out! :haha:

hi girlies. how is everyone feeling??

i have my 2nd scan today and am sooo nervous. i had a dream last night that i had a mmc :sad1: i think i am just freaking myself out. i have had twinges and pulling since yesterday morning which is probably a good sign. i woke up in the middle of the night with my boobs not hurting at all and thought it was all over but the soreness is back this morning.

will this worry ever end???

good luck bella.....let us know as soon as!!!

im having such a bad day.....none of my clothes fit me, my belly is massive.....i wont be able to hide pregnancy for any longer,............has anyone elses stomach look like they are 6 months pregnant????

Sorry I haven't been around much ladies but I have been quite ill with nausea and morning sickness. My doctor has given me anti sickness pills and signed me off work until at least Tuesday. I am to go back to the doctors on Monday and he will tell me then if I can go back to work or if I haven't improved hospital. Pretty bored already :haha: I am not used to all this lying about lol

Hope everyone else is doing ok :hugs:

aw pinky - i hope u start feeling better! you are an olive!!! yay!!

trixie - i'm wearing maternity pants already! i can't bear sitting at my desk all day with my waistband digging into my belly.

i went for my 2nd scan yesterday and everything is perfect!! measured exactly 8w2d and had a strong hb of 176! i hope the fast hb/girl thing is true!

here's my little beanie...they grow so fast!!

baby_8w2d.jpg

Awwh Bella, beany looks brill :D - Glad all went good!

Anyone else got leakin' boobs already ? :| - Google says it's normal, and shows a healthy pregnancy but I'm not all together sure I should be leaking this early, although this is my 2nd child (4th pregnancy). :S

ah bella she is beautiful!!!!!!

no leaking boobs my end!!!

Hi all
Just thought i would jump in and say hey. I have a due date of early January, january 4th they said at first but I think it is a little later than that I guess they will confirm hopefully at my next scan! I have my 3 month scan on Friday and just keeping everything crossed that everything is OK. This will be my first so have no idea what to expect. The last few days i have had little twinges around my abdomen, hoping that this is a normal thing and means everything is doing what it should :/ fingers crossed.

Ashley, I also noticed a little leak yesterday, and was hoping this was a good sign as I have been so worried! Friday seems like forever away!

Anyway, looking forward to talking with you ladies :)

Its gone quiet here.
Is everyone ok?

I know, i think that everyone just pops in and out!! not much going on my end.....still abit sicky and sooo bloody fat!!! none of my clothes fit me, ah well!!!
i have my 12 weeks scan on 5th july with my consultant.....cant wait!:coffee:

welcome firstpreg.....xxx:hugs:

hi girls. how is everyone?

trixie i havent scheduled my 12 week yet, but will you be 12 weeks by then? i worked mine out to be the following week around the 11th.

Havent heard about my 12wk scan yet, but should do after next tuesday when I have my first MW appointment, think I'll be at 12wks for the scan.

i scheduled my NT screening for July 11th. i'm a little nervous.

my dad made an announcement to immediate family on father's day, which was sunday, that his little girl was going to be a mommy =)

waiting until 12 weeks to announce on FB to the rest of the world!

ah bella thats a lovely way to tell them, im going to be consultant led so he needs to see me before 12 weeks so he can start me on an antibiotic......i just hope it works and i dont get an infection....

its still so hard to believe im pregnant!

i am just beginning to believe it now! we picked up the hb on our doppler yesterday! it was only for a minute and then i guess the little peanut went back to hiding. but it is the most distinct sound. i really didnt know what i was listening for until i heard it!

The little train track sound? I cant wait to hear mine, hope MW tries next week.

Posted my 9wk bump shot on my journal. Actually doesnt seem that big in the photo.

you look good 5 a side...you look pregnant, whereas i just look fat!!!! and i swear i was smaller with the triplets!!!! it must have something to do with previous stretching! you just pop or something!

Hi ladies,

So sorry I've not been about but I got signed off work last week due to the morning sickness. I have been pretty much surviving off anti sickness pills for a week but have today managed not to take one and I have been fine so far. Hopefully it continues as I have been unable to eat which means I have had no energy and spent all week in bed. Here is hoping it has calmed down!

Trixie- I dont have much of a bump (or bulge :haha:) anymore due to me being ill its all gone :( I have my 12 week scan on the 8th July and cannot wait. I am hoping I may get a peak of him/her on friday as I have a hospital appointment to check everything is ok. Hope your sicky feeling has gone :hugs:

Bellaxgee- I bet it was amazing to hear the heartbeat on the doppler. My oh will not let me get one :( I am still not 100% about it all and keep on thinking something is going to be wrong. Suppose it cant be when I have been this sick :haha:

5-a-side- I was surprised at how esy it was to book my 12 week scan following my appointment. I got the choice of exactly when I wanted to have it which was good. Hope your booking appointment goes well :hugs:

Hello to all the other lovely ladies :hugs:

so sorry you have been so unwell! although it would be a great diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->