january 2012 mums to be!!!!

is anyone else getting sick from their prenatal vitamins?

i thought maybe my morning sickness was kicking in until i realized i only get sick on the days that i take my vitamins with breakfast instead of lunch.

i had been taking them while ttc and never had a problem so maybe its just a coincidence?

Bellaxgee- I only take my vitamins later in the day. The reason it makes you sick is because of the iron in it. They aways say that you should not take iron on an empty stomach and although you eat it with breakfast I think you need a bit more in your tummy to stop it making you feel sick. :hugs

Trixie- I have lost weight and in a way it is a good diet but I am now 4 pound of being underweight and if I hit the underweight catogory then I have to me monitored more throughout the pregnancy :(

i hope the sickness subsides......and you start you gain a little xx

I have been two full days with no sickness and no anti sickness pills so I am quite happy. I am off to see my consultant today to check everything is ok so I am slightly worried it won't be :(
Only time will tell x

Hope everyone is having a lovely day x

pinky you're a prune!!! good luck! i am sure everything is fine!

I think we get as worried when we've got no symptoms as when we have too many.
Hope everyone is ok.

5 a side, I completely agree!! I have been so poorly these last few weeks and it upset me that I wasnt giving my baby what it needed. Then my doctor stressed me out by sending me for these extra tests making me think something was up. Then when I managed to come off the anti sickness pills and cope I was concerned that I wasn't being sick :doh: I will be happy on the 8th when I see my little one! Hope you are feeling ok :hugs:

bellaxgee, thankyou :hugs: I have just had conformation from the hospital that my HCG levels are high so they are happy that everything it ok :happydance:

I hope everyone else is ok :hugs:

My doctor has allowed me to go back to work tomorrow on reduced hours so I am glad I have something to do :happydance: never thought I would be happy about returning to work :haha:

hi girls, im sooooo sooo tired today...i dont work mondays, so went back to bed at 12 and slept out cold till 3pm.....i only got up cause i was hungry!!

i could literally sleep 24 hours a day....
i also work 8 to 6 tue to fri and dont know how im coping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinky im glad your feeling better xxx

trixie i know how you feel. i have been working overtime since DH is out of work. i come home eat then go to bed only to wake up and do the same thing the next day.

on another note, i am obsessed with my doppler! it can't harm the baby right??
i think its because i just don't feel like something is in there. once i start feeling movement then i think i will be better.

only a few more weeks until 2nd trimester for us! yay!!

Doppler wont hurt the baby at all so dont worry about that. It might be a while to you get to feel any real movements but if your in tune with your body you may feel it earlier. Its magical when you do.
I dont feel pregnant at the moment, nausea has gone really so its just little me getting slightly fatter looking.

MW appointment today, having the dreaded bloods taken :( but its all for a good cause.
I'll update later.

Hope everyone is ok :)

hang in there ladies! i am beginning to feel like my usual this week. the placenta should be taking over for all of us soon and thats when our bodies should regulate. come on placenta!!!!

Had a good day yesterday, bruise from where blood was taken isnt too nad but its quite itchy around the area.
No nausea for a few days so that's good.

Really want to eat poached egg on toast :(

Hi all, glad to hear you are doing well. I have not been able to get online for a while.
I'm feeling worried today. Not been feeling very sick at all and this week I have had more energy. Also today I can feel twinges in my uterus. Should I call my doc?

If you are seriously concerned then do but it could be that your ready to "pop" when your uterus rises above the pelvic bone.
If its not painful and no bleeding then I'm sure you are ok, rest up and try to relax, there is so much going on inside us its not surprising the things we all go through.
Hope you start feeling better.

Thank you. Midwife said it doesn't sound worrying but to make a docs app anyway.

coco, i felt just like you yesterday. i kept having sharp twinges and pulling all day and was so nervous. i ran home to hear the hb and all was fine. 5-a-side is right, there is so much going on inside all of us. the hb was actually a little higher, so maybe thing are moving up for us. its so hard not to worry about what are and what we are not feeling. it will all be worth it in the end!

Scan date through. Friday 17th July. 2 weeks today :) Early appointment too which I'm glad about :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->