january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Yey :happydance: 5-a-side on the scan date. Mine is 1 week today and I can't wait!

Hope everyone else is ok. I can't wait to start feeling a little better. I have had a constant head ache for 48 hours now and the tiredness is just silly. Not long now until the 2nd tri!

pinky - i am on my 3rd day of a constant headache! tylenol is doing nothing for it. feeling a little :sick: today again as well. ughhhh bring on the second trimester!!

nt screening in 10 days...eeekk!

well i had my midwife appointment and it was the same midwife that came out to me after the triplets, so it was very emotional. she didnt swab me (have yellowy smeely discharge)but took a urine sample which is all clear and told me to hold out till tue when i see my consultant.

im still very tired....wretching at smells all the time, but not sick.....same as last time...
i wonder if its a girl as i had 3 girls the last time?? everything is the same.....

another 2 weeks to go, and im out of the 1st trimester.........i cant wait.
i think i was 16 weeks last time when i felt great! you forget how crap you feel when pregnant!!!!

bella wats nt screening???

NT is the term for the Nuchal Translucensy where they measure the amount of fluid at the back of babies neck, it can detect abnormalities for Down's Syndrome.
They will do it at all 12wk (ish) scans unless you opt out of it.

Feel absolutely fine, infact I wouldnt even know I'm pregnant right now :)

Happy 4th of July to those celebrating :D

Hope everyone is ok :)

Bellaxgee, my head aches have died down slightly but still suffer every day. I had a small wave of sickness last night but have had nothing much for a few weeks. Hope you start feeling better soon. I have ad a few days where I have felt better but still suffer from tiredness so I am hoping I am coming out the other side!

Trixie, hope you start feeling better soon. Wretching is not nice at all. I got to a point I was wretching that much my stomach muscles were killing me!

5-a-side, glad to see your feeling good at the minute. I am hoping I am getting to that stage at the minute.

Well I had a busy weekend and I am a bit disappointed I have to go back to work! I didn't sleep well last night due to the heat so I am a little grumpy today. I started a pregnancy journal last night but not really too sure about it atm. I have been having some pretty weird dreams these past few days and think it is because of my scan on Friday. I am excited about it but concerned that something is going to be wrong. Well at least I only have to wait until Friday!

has anyone noticed that they have an itchy belly or belly button??

my lower tummy has been itchy and under my boobs. i think i may have a slight case of thrush from the progesterone. have been having brown disharge the past couple of days. not everytime i wipe, but i am looking for it now which i need to stop. kind of moucus, not blood. still has me worried though. hb is still strong (thank god for this doppler!)

yay for LIMES!

My doctor was concerned I may have a urine infection when I was signed off and sent my urine off to be tested and I have not heard anything about that yet. Hope you manage to sort out the brown discharge bella :hugs:

So excited for my scan on Friday :happydance:

hey ladies :D
Pinky, I sent a sample away last wednesday and havent heard anything back yet, I do think I have a UTI though so I'm doing my best to flush it out.
I'm in the "no symptom" zone right now, which sometimes has me a bit paranoid something is wrong but I'm looking at it in the way there is nothing I can do until scan next friday, so trying to think positive that baby is growing well and the placenta is taking over.

brown is better than red Bella, everyone says its just old blood that accumulates and gets pushed out as baby changes and grows. I'm glad your doppler is giving you comfort :)

Hi all, woohoo lime club! I saw the midwife and heard the heartbeat :D so I guess I'm just lucky with the lack of symptoms.
Is anyone else just having the dating scan and not NT?

well guys i had my booking and scan and everything is great.....very active baby apparently and he or she is making me feel so sick i have taken the week off work!

Good news trixie, but not on the sickness :/

Boo trixie, the sickness is not good! Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

:happydance: Coco for the booking appointment! I have my 1st scan on friday and am so excited but nervous

Hope everyone else is ok :hugs:

yay trix!

hope everyone else is doing well!!

Hey everyone, I'm due approximate 24th Jan. Midwifes messed up my paperwork and hospital rejected to care for me so still don't have a scan date at approximate 12 weeks. Really annoying, waiting, prob gonna be too late have nutual scan, would just like some blummin reassurance that every thing is ok! Really fed up with it.

Sorry for the rant lol

hi leets,thats really crap! it is nice to have seen my baby's heartbeat...although im so nausous, so im sure thats a good thing.....neverthe less its still nice to see. i hope you get a scan soon...x

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r161/primesera/Snapbucket/8ef97fa3-orig.jpg

Hi guys just thought I would share this. Little Pippin was moving about happily and saw the little heartbeat fluttering away x

Hope everyone is ok x

pinky!! gorgeous! im so excited for my scan on monday!

ah thats a really good scan pic.....mine is so much smaller and looks like a little blob!!!

well i have 2 infections ...a uti and vaginal! typical!
i just knew i wasnt feeling great....so i hope the antibiotic clears it up and doesnt harm the baby, i have to start flagyl next week for 5 months, obviously im prone to infections......just wish they knew that before and maybe i would have my girls now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->