january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Bella , good luck for your scan. I spent most of mine trying to concentrate on not peeing lol. I was dying for the loo. It was amazing to see pip moving about on the screen!

Trixie, sorry to hear about your infections, make sure you get rest and get better x

I'm late joining this thread, but, HI....
My due date is Jan 6th. Ive already had 2 scans because since I don't have periods and we didnt even think I could get PG, there was no other way to date.
This is my 1st, and I'm 35 yrs old so i'm having an amnio on 25th July because I was told i'm high risk....FXed because i'm really scared something might go wrong.

I'm already loving our little miracle baby :)

Hi there new members to the thread. Your not late, we've got until January 2012!!!
Hope the amnio goes well x

hi all!

trix i hope you start feeling better soon!

had my NT scan today and everything is perfect! risk is 1/10,000+!

here's my bubs..was jumping like crazy and waving :)

baby_12weeks.jpg

Oh wow Bella, what a beautiful picture. I have to wait until next week for my nt results :(

i am sure everything is perfect pinky! i think i am going to book a private scan at 15.5 weeks to try and see gender!

ah bella he/she is beautiful!!!!!

bloody antibiotics have given me thrush!!!! anyone else lost weight????? i have lost half a stone and im not throwing up??????

i have lost about 10lbs, but i am overweight to begin with. i think i may have thrush too, but i have never had it or a yeast infection before so i am not sure.

ah its horrible, itchy and sore!! some say it hurts to pee but i dont have that! think my infection is slowly clearing up, the discharge is alot less than it was.....finish the course tomorrow and then i start the next one!

I haven't lost weight, I have put on loads but tbh I needed to! If you look on my journal I have just uploaded a before and after picture of me and you will see the bulge I have!

Trixie- I thought I had an infection a few weeks ago but they tested my urine and said everything was fine so it may of just been in my head lol. Apparently it is normal to lose weight in the first trimester so I wouldnt worry too much :higs:

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

Hi all, sorry I've been away a while! Hope everyone is doing good.
Had my scan today :) DS screening came back v.low risk, phew.

Attachments

• 12 wks 13.7.11.jpg
    12 wks 13.7.11.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2
Coco, that scan pic is really clear, any boy/girl feelings? Do you want to know? And good news on the DS too.
hope you're feeling good

Hey all; honestly couldn't remember if I'd posted in here before, whoops!

I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby, and my due date is 9th Jan 2012. So far, everything's going really well, other than the awful morning sickness, but that's finally starting to ease off at last! Got my 20 weeks scan on 23rd august! can't wait! i really want to find out which team we're on :)

Coco, that scan pic is really clear, any boy/girl feelings? Do you want to know? And good news on the DS too.
hope you're feeling good

No, but I kind of want a boy a bit more! and while talking to my mom about the scan she said it's interesting that you keep saying 'he', I didn't even realise! I don't want to find out though, I want a surprise.
Been feeling really good thanks, but I don't work now! I hope you are too.

I call ours "they" which is weird to say the least, I've no idea if there is one or two in there. On Friday at least I'll know if that was an omen.
I tend to go some days as she others as he, I think baby will be gender confused lol we do want to know though so I'm looking forward to finding out.

Hey all; honestly couldn't remember if I'd posted in here before, whoops!

I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby, and my due date is 9th Jan 2012. So far, everything's going really well, other than the awful morning sickness, but that's finally starting to ease off at last! Got my 20 weeks scan on 23rd august! can't wait! i really want to find out which team we're on :)

Hi there :) Glad to hear your sickness is easing off. Roll on the scan :) I'm eager to know what we're having too.

we call the baby "she" and DH calls it "alexa" which is what we would name it if its a girl. talk about jinxing it lol. we are booking a private gender scan for the first week of august...there is no way i can wait until 20 weeks!

Aw good luck for Friday 5 a side.
Bella that is a bit jinxy naming it too!

Hey just thought I'd say hi as I'm due in Jan too. Due 29th and can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->