january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Hi Ladies, hope youre all doing well. Ive got my 12 week scan on thurs, cant wait to see the baby for the first time. Bit nervous and excited.
We havent bought anything yet, but prob will when we've had the scan! x

Enjoy Claire :)

Claire1-Enjoy your US! Nothing makes it really hit home than seeing baby on the screen. I have my first OB appt tomorrow. Hopefully all is well. I've been feeling so tired, dizzy headachy. I really hope it's the hot weather and not something else like high blood pressure! Wish me luck!

Good luck Crispychewy. Hope its nothing serious for you.
Claire- bet Thursday cant come quick enough.
Pinky - good news on the DS results, thats good and hopefuuly puts your mind at rest.
As for buying things, we've just got the travel system and now the bottle set, will be getting more after 20wk scan when we will hopefully find out what we're having to make things that bit easier.

Going through our tickers makes me smile, we've already come along way together :D

hi girls.....i have been so afraid to buy anything as i still have a few things that i bought for the triplets....but went to mums yesterday and she had bought a few bits and pieces and it finally dawned on me that i mite just get to take this baby home......it was a scary moment!!!!!!!

still have thrush....yuk, and still so tired!!!

Hi ladies,

Trixie, I have decided this time round that I make my own luck. My dad was concerned about it being 'bad luck' but I keep on saying I am having no bad luck this time around. Plus the MIL just keeps on buying things and she is one of these people if I say stop she would get offended. Sorry you still have thrush, hopefully it will go away soon. I am still tired too and cant wait for a day off work lol!

5-a-side, I know what you mean about waiting until the 20 week scan. I have held off buying things for that reason. All the things the MIL has got us has been white which fits in with the nursery furniture. Everything is nuetral and the walls, blinds etc will have the colour in it! I know what you mean about coming a long way, when I found out I was pregnant 12 weeks seemed ages away!!

Claire, Good luck for your ultra sound! I was so nervous for mine and was so glad to see my little pip moving about. My hubby had a prime seat and saw Pip moving about and everything. Its so amasing!

Has anyone noticed a lift in their energy at all? I am still tired and was hoping it may start improving soon. I still cant eat healthily (apart from tea) as it doesnt fill me up enough to stop me feeling funny/ sick.
Oh well, back to try and concentrate on work!

Food is pretty much my only issue right now, I try and eat well but I cant eat it so I cook something I fancy and still cant eat eat it so I'm not enjoying food at all. I love bananas but the thought makes me feel sick. Pretty much safe eating Ready Salted crisps but that's not good is it. So hoping that will sort itself out soon because I hate wasting food.

Thanks everyone, not long to go till thurs!
Im sure everything is fine crispychew, on hols the hot weather made me feel funny from time to time, so that could be it.
Sorry your still suffering trixie.
Hope everyone one else is well. Time is flying!!!

god time is flying isnt it!!!!

think thrush is going thank god! couldnt cope with another bout of it!

good luck for your scan claire x

How's everyone getting on? Is anyone else still sick at all?
I've got midwife tomorrow; i think it's the one where i get to hear the heartbeat for the first time :)

as soon as i got into bed last night and closed my eyes i immediately got sick. my morning sickness has mostly been nausea/gagging, this was actually running to the toilet and throwing everything up it was horrible. i think it may have just been the vitamins on an empty stomach with alot of water.

on another note, i booked a private gender scan on the 12th!!! i am sooooo excited!!!
yay for us, nearing the end of the first trimester!!

that's what I'm like now- the actual being sick has gone, but i keep getting waves on nausea & gagging and if i cough, i feel l;ike i'm gonna hurl right there & then, but just end up gagging & spitting instead- don't remember that from last time round!!!

random question, but where's everyone from? I'm from hampshire- right on the south coast :)

Cambridgeshire. East Anglia, The Fens, Land of the flat.
The most boring landscape in the whole of the uk.

My boobs have gone :( Dont know whats happened its like they have deflated or something, its confusing seeing as last week they were at least 1 size bigger and much much fuller. Still have nipples like fruit pastels though

Flora, did you hear the heartbeat? I'm from Cornwall by the way!

Glad your thrush is going trixie, what a pain!

and sorry about your sickness bella :/

:haha: Nipples like fruit pastels. That made me chuckle cause mine are much the same, Still have huge boobs though!!

Oh, and I'm from Devon. x

Happy Birthday Trixie!!

Evening ladies :flower:

Claire and Fruity, good luck for your scans tomorrow :hugs:

Flora, good luck at your appointment tomorrow. I am not feeling sick as such but struggle when I don't eat every few hours and I cannot put my finger on the feeling! I am from Preston in Lancashire. I am down your neck of the woods a week on Friday. We are off to see the brother in law in Fareham, Portsmouth.

Bella, :happydance: for the gender scan. I have to wait until the 8th September for mine :(

5-a-side, I couldn't stop laughing at nipples like fruit pastels :rofl: Mine are still bigger than normal but they have stopped hurting although my nipples are still sore.

Trixie, so glad you are feeling better hun :hugs:

Well I am hoping in the next week my body comes back to normal and allows me to eat properly instead of sticking to bland food!! Fed up of ready salted crisps at the minute :(

Pinky, i live right on the border between fareham & gosport, so you'll be exactly in my neck of the woods, lol.
and 5-a-side, I spent 5 years in peterborough and grew up in Norfolk, so I empathise with you on living in the fenlands- flat & boring, lol, but still, at least the place has history & a famous uni :)

Good luck to everyone having scans or appointments this week :)

Yeah, got the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge now too so that's something and indeed there are some beautiful buildings around here with the colleges and cathedrals.

Good Luck to the scan ladies today, can't wait for the news later on :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->