january 2012 mums to be!!!!

That's good that you are being healthier. My diet is much the same but I'm eating less because I'm not working anymore. I used to want to snack constantly to get me through the day!

Hi ladies, sorry I have not been on. I have been quite busy but also a little poorly and feeling sorry for myself :cry:

Sorry you're not feeling great pinky. Take it easy.
Yey for navel oranges!!

this thread has gone a little quiet. everyone ok?

Thanks ladies,

I am ok, just been a bit up and down recently. Work is majorly stresssful and I have had people screaming at me everyday this week with problems! Not a happy bunny!

Hope everyone else is ok and taking things easy :hugs:

Thanks ladies,

I am ok, just been a bit up and down recently. Work is majorly stresssful and I have had people screaming at me everyday this week with problems! Not a happy bunny!

Hope everyone else is ok and taking things easy :hugs:

hope people calm down for you :) hope all is well

Hi ladies, is anyone noticing a difference in themselves at the minute. I have noticed that I am not as tired as normal and today I have managed to eat hugely healthily which I have not been able to do since my morning sickness kicked in!
My belly has also got bigger and I can see right to the back of my belly button now :haha:

Hope everyone else is ok :hugs:

we had our gender scan today and it's a........

GIRL!!!

we are over the moon excited!!

Oh wow. I am so excited for you!
I have 5 weeks to wait for mine :-(

Finding out the sex pre 16wks is really good. We wont know until 20wks. Looking forward to that though.

we paid for a private scan. its our first and we were dyingggg to know!

Hi ladies, is anyone noticing a difference in themselves at the minute. I have noticed that I am not as tired as normal and today I have managed to eat hugely healthily which I have not been able to do since my morning sickness kicked in!
My belly has also got bigger and I can see right to the back of my belly button now :haha:

Hope everyone else is ok :hugs:

i cant even see my bellybutton, my bump is soooo high up! i cant even see my bits to give it a trim!!!!!!!:haha:

we paid for a private scan. its our first and we were dyingggg to know!

bella thats great....im going to find out at 19 weeks hopefully if they tell me at the anomally scan...if not we will get the doc to tell us!!!! i think im having a girl too as the signs are the same as last time!

Congratulations Bellaxgee, We're going to try and be patient and have a suprise x

Hello lovely ladies; do you have space for one more? I only found this group tonight so I will post my intro of that's okay, and then go back and read everything already posted in here.

I'm Eloise, I'm 27 (on Monday), have been with my OH for 10 years, and married for 2. We got married, pregnant with our first child, emigrated abroad and gave birth all within the space of 10 months. Crazy year! They say getting married, having a baby, emigrating, and moving house are some of the most stressful things in life; and we did them all at once. It was a good laugh, but I don't think I would recommend it! I'm English (from Surrey) but we had always intended to move abroad to Gibraltar (where my OH is from) to raise a family, because it's a nicer lifestyle here. Gibraltar is a British overseas territory, and the national language is English (with Spanish thrown in) so it's like a home from home.

Our daughter is now 15 months old, and I'm pregnant with our second. We had been TTC for six months, but, long story, I was back in the UK for cycles 4 and 5. I got back and we conceived in the 6th cycle; after DTD once. I'm currently 18 weeks; due on 11th Jan, which incidentally is also my husbands birthday. We stayed team yellow last time but we will be asking this time, and we have our scan in 2wks time. We have a 4D scan booked for early October too, so if we don't get to find out at the 20 week scan, we can hopefully find out then.

Lovely to meet you all :flower:

Welcome Lara, always room for a new face. Congratulations! Wow, what a hectic year you had. We got married and pregnant in the first year of marriage but that was all.
We are team yellow, though think its a boy. Im happy either way, this is our first. I'm due 27th jan, but think it will arrive feb...but who knows?

Hope you have a H&H remaining few months. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->