january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Welcome Lara, always room for a new face. Congratulations! Wow, what a hectic year you had. We got married and pregnant in the first year of marriage but that was all.
We are team yellow, though think its a boy. Im happy either way, this is our first. I'm due 27th jan, but think it will arrive feb...but who knows?

Hope you have a H&H remaining few months. xx
Thanks hon :) LOL, I didn't realise there were already 50 pages in this thread :haha:

When I was pregnant with my daughter I was 100% sure she was a boy. We didn't even have a name for her when she was born. This time around I'm pretty sure it's a girl, so we'll see. I had my daughter 5 days early, so everyone is telling me this baby will be early too. I'm half expecting it to arrive at the end of December :shrug:

hey all, hope everyone's well and good luck to everyone who has their 20 week scan coming up over the next couple of weeks. I've got mine of mon 22nd; so excited!!! I started feeling baby move at 17 weeks, so that's put my mind at ease... will be 19 weeks on monday. Sickness has finally stopped, but travel sickness has majorly kicked in. (I was the same last time, so cant really say it was unexpected!)

How's everyone doing? Any milestones or cool news? Anyone been or going anywhere nice on holiday this summer? We're off to norfolk for bank holiday, so that should be nice. Other than that, it's same old, same old.

anyways, better go before munchkin wakes up from his nap!

take care everyone!

no real news my end, i can feel fuzzy moments, its lovely to feel isnt it! 20 week scan on 1st sept....

20 week scan on aug 29th. no significant movement yet - just random still

My scan is on the 5th of Sept. I've had a couple of wierd feelings where I thought 'was that movement?'! But I can't be sure so for now I'm saying I haven't felt baby yet!

why has everyone got the nest on ther tickers....have i missed something?!!!!

hey trix! how r u hun?

the nest/the bump was just doing some maintenance on the site and thats where those tickers were from. i was wondering the same thing :) we are almost half baked!!!

Hello ladies!
Haven't been here in ages life has been crrazzzy.

We had to move out of our last place because my landlord was renting the basement suite to use illegaly (it had been closed down my health services Aug 2010 and we started renting in March 2011!) But we're safe, baby is fine. Only problem these days is we have no idea where we are living day to day. We were in a hotel the first week after we moved, then thankfully my coworker was kind of enough to let us stay at her place for 3 weeks until OH and I went on holidays. Unfortunately, she has a cat and we couldn't have our dog with us so it's been almost 6 weeks since we've seen her - it's literally killing us! Our wonderful 3 week holiday is almost at the end so life will hopefully slow for a bit, and I'll be able to see my first babe (my dog :) )

Also, as some of you may remember, OH and I are living on the west side of Canada, and moving back to where we grew up, 3200 kms on the east side of Canada. We did buy a house yay :happydance: I am so glad that is taken care of! We have to paint and clean the carpets but other than that it's perfect. We have 4 bedrooms, enough for a growing family. I've picked the room with the nice windows for baby's nursery. I can not wait til I can get in there and decorate. We had our scan on Tuesday and we are team PINK :pink: We were really hoping for a girl - we are just ecstatic! Seems like everything is coming together. Originally I was thinking of doing a baby safari theme of yellows and greens but now that I know it's a girl, I am going all girly! lol

Here are the ones I've narrowed it down to. Could you please give me your opinions??

https://bambibaby.com/images/daniella-bedding.jpg

https://cf.mp-cdn.net/f1/ea/99255d59ae1a3c53111d8c9202be.jpg

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51e-svo8eIL._SS500_.jpg

And lastly here's a pic from our scan :happydance:

https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/296307_10150770457420137_507840136_20332141_3121736_n.jpg

i like the first one kristal....very princessy!
glad life is getting better for you....

bella i cant believe we are wer we are!!!! not long to go before i get over the 24 weeks mark, im counting down!!!

Sorry you've had a tough time Kristel but nice to hear things are coming together. Yey for a girl!! I like the 3rd room! Although they are all gorgeous.

I'm always standing in the nursery trying to plan in my head where things will go! As we are not finding out the sex I want to do a country cowboy/girl ish theme! blue walls with white clouds and bunting all around. Not sure whether to have natural pine furnitre or white...

what's everyone else's ideas for theirs?

Oh and pretty sure I am feeling the baby move now :D felt a major 'kick' the other night, OH was asleep so I was excited all alone!! It just feels like twitches, kind of pulsating movements! Every night I lay there concentrating on my belly waiting to feel it!

yeah im feeling that too...but mine is almost like a numbness that makes me itch my tummy!!!!
im not doing my nursery till the little one is here, but its prob going to be quite plain! blue or pink!

Hi Ladies, exciting news with feeling movement. Im not 100 percent if i've felt things but think I have.
The nursery pics are lovely. We're going with plain cream walls, but will break it up with greens and oranges. Babies r us do a nice jungle theme which we like. We were also stuck between white or wooden furniture and we've gone with wooden. No real reason we just prefer it.
What have you all bought so far? We've got our pram, somke clothes, my sister is giving us a bath and moses basket. Plan to get cot and wardrobe next weekend. I love clthes shopping! x

We just have some baby grows and a moses basket really. Here's some photos of a few things. I've been given stretch mark cream, nipple cream and breast pads, lots of muslin and some newborn nappies!
What's everyone planning to do re; breastfeeding/ bottle??

Attachments

• Augustus 008.jpg
    Augustus 008.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 0
  • moses (3).jpg
    moses (3).jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1
  • July 012.jpg
    July 012.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Augustus 006.jpg
    Augustus 006.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
i hope to breast feed.....hopefully it will go well! my milk didnt come for 3 days after the triplets so i hope it comes sooner this time.

this is so exciting - everyone planning the nurseries! we have started to buy some clothes, but are trying to keep ourselves from buying too much because you never know how quickly they will grow! everything else we have added to our registry at babiesrus and will be having the shower on november 17th!! yay i can't wait! whatever we don't receive as gifts we will by ourselves. my sil is also letting me borrow her breastpump, so i just have to purchase new tubing!!

god i wish we could have baby showers over here....your sooo lucky!

how is everyone over here? this thread has been very quiet lately... any new updates?

had an ob appointment yesterday - i am anemic and have carpal tunnel but everything is fine with baby.

anamoly scan on monday - sooooo nervous! but after that i will be able to really enjoy this pregnancy....

how is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->