january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Aww lovely bump pic coco!
No news from me really. Im waiting to feel baby move properly, Ive got a anterior placed placenta and have been told I could feel movement as late as 25 weeks :(

well i had a scare last tue nite....had severe pain on my left side like a knife was sticking in me! was rushed to hospital but all is ok....they dont know wat it was but it scared the crap outta me!

are you preparing for your big storm bella? we get 80mph winds here all the time.....wats the fuss abt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the whole website is quiet this morning.....bella did you evacuate cause of the hurricane?? im obsessed with fox news!!!! ive been watching the hurricane for 2 days!
its weird to see newyork empty!

Feeling much better after my hour long massage on Friday :) My back is the only issue right now with the pregnancy. Been feeling the flutters/bubbles/movement whatever you want to call it pretty much all day long now - seems like a pretty active baby :) Can't wait for the actual kicks and DH can't feel em!

Decided to go with nursery #1 from my last post. Have since added it all to my wishlist on amazon, and will be purchasing it in November when we've moved back home.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi ladies,

Sorry I have not been about much but I have been snowed under with work recently!! I hate the summer time here. Only a few more weeks left of chaos and then we are back to normal.

Hope everyone else is ok. I am suffering badly with my back at the minute!

hi girls. all was fine with the "hurricane" this weekend. ended up staying at my parents house just in case. when for our anamoly scan but our little stubborn girl wouldnt let them get a clear picture of her heart...thats ok though...just means we get to see her again in 2 weeks. all looks perfect. her head is already in my ribs! and her feet were down by my bladder. i also have an anterior placenta, but have still been feeling little movements.

Sorry about your scare Trixie, glad all is OK.

Claire, that's rubbish about anterior placenta, the weeks will fly by though :)

Been feeling movements at randoms times every day now, love it!

hi girls,

feeling a little down today. a coworker who is due a month before me isnt even showing and i look like a blimp! i know it's probably because she is very tall (5'8ish) and i am very short (5'1ish) but still. i feel so embarassed because i feel like people are comparing our bumps. i tried to laugh it off and make a joke of it but inside i felt my face turning red.

Aw Bella, if they say anything just say everyone's different.

:hi: everyone. I totally forgot I hadn't updated on here! :dohh:

We had our 20 weeks scan on 22nd aug and everything is normal and healthy and we found out we're expecting a little girl! I'd convinced myself it was another boy, so was quite shocked to say the least, but super happy. :flower: Now gotta think of nice girls names, as I'm totally clueless!!! But yeah, just glad everything's normal and good.

Anyone else have bumps that only want to be active at night time? My little girl seems to be getting her groove on when i want to sleep, lol, but is very still during the day.

Can't remember who asked about breast or bottle, but yep, I'm hoping to breastfeed again this time round and will just see how it goes and go with the flow- it's got me this far, lol!

Has anyone started thinking about birthing options? It seems so far away but everyone keeps asking me and i'm like, uh, no idea yet?! last time, things went a bit pear shaped, so i guess I'm a bit nervous of making plans in case things dont go to plan, if that makes sense?

hi everyone, i had ny 20 week scan yesterday, all is well...placenta moved up..........and ITS A BOY!!!!!!

Hurrah for a boy Trixie!! Congrats.

and to you too Flora :D

Baby's moving more and more every day, always at night when I'm literally just settling to go sleep, they are the strongest kicks too. But now there are a few intervals every day where it's moving about (like now!)

Well I thought I didn't have much options in terms of where to give birth (I wanted a midwife led unit but thought the closest ones are too far away) so resigned myself to the idea of going to hospital just 10 mins away but now I'm thinking the 50 min drive to Penrice Birthing Unit may be OK?! What do y'all think?!

god i dont have a clue....but with my record ill prob just go to the closest....i think if your low risk you would prob be able to go to the birthing unit! im consultant led so prob dont have a choice....good old NHS!!!

dont you think the weeks are flying by......congratulations trixy i have got mine next week i so cant wait xxx

congrats on the boy bump Trixie :)

Coco, It was a 45 min drive (but coz of morning rush hour and crap weather took over an hour) to the main hospital when I had my son.... this time i think (maybe) i;'m hoping to birth at the midwife led centre just 5 mins down the road.... I'm thinking maybe (but not sure yet- need to do more research) a water birth, as everything this time round is healthy, happy and bog standard, so i'm hoping to carry on that way!

Good luck to those of you with scans coming up. xxx

Hi all, hope you are well. Baby wriggling lots with you like it is with me?!
Here's my scan pic :D no profile shot this time as it was in an awkward position with it's legs tucked under it's bum! All is good though.

Attachments

• 5.9.11 19+5.jpg
    5.9.11 19+5.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2
this thread has gone awfully quiet. hope all is well with everyone.

went back for the second part of my 20 week scan yesterday since they couldnt get all the pictures the first time and i made sure to ask about the length of my cervix because it has been worrying me. (google is my friend and my enemy!) when she went to go measure, she said "well you don't have to worry about preterm labor because your cervix is closed and a mile long." while this made me feel good that i didn't have a short cervix, now i've googled long cervix and it says there is an increased chance for a c-section. ughhhhh google, how i loathe you!

Bella I'm sure that's a good thing. They were probably trying to reassure you one way and I would hope would have told you if it was an issue.

OH felt baby kick last night! :D

hiya girls, i had apt with doc today, he is soooo good, very thorough!
my cervix is measuring 3.3cm, which is short but he is happy enough as i have the stitch!so if yours is a mile long bella im sure you will be grand!

im measuring 22 weeks which isnt really possible, but baby is thrivin and doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->