january 2012 mums to be!!!!

trix my doc said anything over 2.5 is good for 21 weeks so you will be fine!

thats great bella....they kept telling me it was short so im glad now!

im doing ok at the minute, only at work yesterday i could hardly walk so i have an apt today wit the midwife and doc abt having SPD .......my pubic bone really hurts....so i have to ask for lighter duties at work, meaning i cant do home calls and mums will have to come in2 me!!!so i took annual leave today and tue so im not back in2 wed! ahhhhhhh relaxing time!!!

aw trix im sorry...im not familiar with SPD. atleast you get to relax! by the time i get home from work my feet are so swollen that i no longer have ankles. so annoying. other than that my only complaint is the damn carpal tunnel. i have many sleepless nights and can barely move my hands in the morning. the pain is usually not there during the day, but my fingers are numb practically all the time

funny, i get that when im not pregnant!!!im a weirdo!!!

have been referred to physio....apt on tue, think ill be fitted with a belt.

Hi ladies,

Sorry I havent been on a lot. Things have been manic for me at work and at home doing DIY.

Congratulations to all you ladies on your lovely babies and boy/ girls, I have been trying to keep an eye out.

Quick fill in on me, I am having a little girl who is very healthy and jigging about! The midwife thinks I have the start of sciatica so have been refferred for physio.

If any of you ladies use facebook there are two groups on there for ladies due in January 2012 and the ladies are really friendly and helpful.

Speak to you all soon x

Congratulations on your wee girly :) thanks, I will have a look on FB.

I will post a link on here later when I am on the laptop. They are both invite only groups so let me know if your interested and I can add you in x

i can hear crickets in this thread! is everyone doing ok?

update:
i have been ill with a sinus infection and the doctor put me on amoxicillin. finally feeling a littler better. hubby finally saw and felt lil alexa kicking last week - so exciting. our 4d scan is on october 22nd. andddd that's about it. have been going for my monthly checkups and all is good. 3rd trimester is coming so soon - crazy!

how is everyone? updates?

hiya, i had my doc apt today......everything is well, baby is measuring 24 weeks + but my dates have me at 23+5 i think. i have to get 4 steriod injections next week 12 hours apart...still taking my antibiotics and feeling loads of kicking and punching!

hope your feeling better bella xxx

heya, hope everyone's doing ok?

all good here, other than stupid sciatica again, which is doing my head in, but oh well!

Oh no darned sciatica! I'm surprised that my back has been fine, so far, as I have a slipped vertebrae and had loads of problems.

Can't believe I'm 24 weeks today!
Baby's nicely active :)

Hi all, glad everyone is doing generally well with the odd few aches and pains. Ive been much the same, but have also developed abit of lower back ache. Baby is moving lots which I can feel, thought it might have been much later due to my anterior placenta but can feel things nicely.
Dont know bout anyone else, but I was glad to see the back of the hot weather? It was so hot in the surgery it made me feel ill..thank goodness thats done. Bring on the snow!
I think I asked this before, but when are you ladies planning on finishing for maternity leave? Im having a hard time deciding xx

im going to try to work as closely to the end as possible. i am due the 20th, so i was thinking the 13th will be my last day...

Claire I know what you mean, I was in the car in traffic and felt horrific! Like I was going to pass out and puke, and my eye-sight went funny. Luckily OH had packed a picnic with ice cold water which sorted me out instantly! :s

Oh and I'm already not working!

Claire I know what you mean, I was in the car in traffic and felt horrific! Like I was going to pass out and puke, and my eye-sight went funny. Luckily OH had packed a picnic with ice cold water which sorted me out instantly! :s

Oh and I'm already not working!

Oh no poor you!
Wow, finished already..jealous!
Well, my thinking was to finish around 16th dec. But looking at things I have a weeks holiday to take for this year and all of nexts years holiday. I could pretty much finish early december and not go back till start of october next year. So it works put 9 months maternity and 1 month as holiday= 10 months in total. I also figure I will want to go back october next year to get some money together before the festive period.
8 abd 2 days left of work!! Yay!!! xx

im going to try to work as closely to the end as possible. i am due the 20th, so i was thinking the 13th will be my last day...

Oh my gosh, hats off to you! I couldnt work full time till then. Well done you! xx

Sounds like a good plan.
I was made redundant in June at 10 weeks pregnant which was hideous at the time but we are coping and has turned out to be a blessing in disguise! I HATED working and just think I would be so stressed right now.

i have finished work too......on hols for another week then im taking a month on the sick and see how i feel after that...i feel like a lady of luxury, mind you there is only so much daytime tv you can watch!!!!..but my pelvis isnt as sore so its completely worth it!

That's good Trixie. I know, my house is spotless!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->