january 2012 mums to be!!!!

I'm not washing stuff Bella (besides moses basket covers because the cat got in there, grrr!).

after doing some research i have decided to wash all of the newborn stuff and things i will be using the first couple of weeks. especially the bedding. i've read horror stories about bedbugs coming from factories in the bedding and the thought of all of her newborn clothes being handled by so many hands in the store, on the floor, etc.

pointless BUT i just found out i get a free 3d sonogram next week! i had finally received my cd from 27 weeks and was disappointed because there were only 13 pictures and after writing a letter they called and invited me in for a free session. i will be 33 weeks!

Good point on the washing Bella! You may have just swayed me!

Hi Steffy, all good here. How are you?

Anyone getting BH? I haven't had any, that I've noticed!

hi steffy how are you???

im not getting bh yet....i have had the odd twitch but i think im imagining it!....

have only 6 weeks left and im getting my stitch out!!!! very exciting...booked in for 9th jan @37 weeks whoooohooo

i have had the worst BH this past weekend. i was really worried i was going into labor and now im scared that i will be the lady that is 10cm and doesn't even know it. i have an appt tomorrow with my doctor and an ultrasound to check measurements.

Had a few minor BH nothing massive yet, but my god the back pain!!! ouchie!!!

9 weeks left... HURRY UP!!!

Bella, I hope everything's OK. Let us know a.s.a.p!!

went to the doctor and the baby is perfect - head down and almost 5lbs already! BUT i was 1cm dilated so i was put on the monitor for an hour and started contracting every 2 min. was sent to L&D and continued to contract at the same rate while getting 2 bags of iv fluids. after about 2 hours they gave me a shot of terbutaline. after about another hour the contractions slowed and there was never a change in my cervix so they sent me home with meds to take every 6hrs so control the contractions. i have to go back to the doctor tomorrow to test the fetal fibronectin to see if i am going to go into preterm labor. soooo time will tell - exciting night to say the least.....glad i got all the baby things ready - will definitely be putting the carseat in this weekend and packing my hospital bag!

went to the doctor and the baby is perfect - head down and almost 5lbs already! BUT i was 1cm dilated so i was put on the monitor for an hour and started contracting every 2 min. was sent to L&D and continued to contract at the same rate while getting 2 bags of iv fluids. after about 2 hours they gave me a shot of terbutaline. after about another hour the contractions slowed and there was never a change in my cervix so they sent me home with meds to take every 6hrs so control the contractions. i have to go back to the doctor tomorrow to test the fetal fibronectin to see if i am going to go into preterm labor. soooo time will tell - exciting night to say the least.....glad i got all the baby things ready - will definitely be putting the carseat in this weekend and packing my hospital bag!

Oh my gosh, I hope you can hold off a bit longer?! You sound quite calm about it though, weell done you.

I think im gonna do my bag next week as well as my placenta isnt working 100 percent and if it gets worse I could be induced so think I need to pull my finger out!!

How is everyone else? Hope all well.

My last day at work is tomorrow....bit scary, its all happening now :)

My response was the same; Oh my gosh! Take it easy Bella.

Claire, sorry to hear about your placenta.
I've made a list so really need to start getting things together for my hospital bag :s

Was in the bath yesterday (for over 2 hours!!) and felt an uncomfortable period type pain that lasted for about 10 minutes or more, pressure on cervix??
I also found evidence of my nipples leaking which made me pathetically excited!! Yey my boobies work!

My response was the same; Oh my gosh! Take it easy Bella.

Claire, sorry to hear about your placenta.
I've made a list so really need to start getting things together for my hospital bag :s

Was in the bath yesterday (for over 2 hours!!) and felt an uncomfortable period type pain that lasted for about 10 minutes or more, pressure on cervix??
I also found evidence of my nipples leaking which made me pathetically excited!! Yey my boobies work!

Lol, yay for leaking boobs :) I guess the pain could be pressure, but wouldnt know for sure if im honest?

Hopefully i'll be able to last full term, but they are keeping a close eye to make sure its not getting worse. Fingers crossed x

oh bella i hope you can last abit longer, but dont worry 32 weeks is still good for preterm labour......she will just be small and 5lb is a good weight. keep us updated and ill say a prayer for you.

coco ive been getting period pain too but im not going to panic until i see blood.... i think the pains have also been related to bowel motions too so maybe the bath triggered your muscles to relax!

thank you girlies!

i actually am quite calm. i know my little girl is strong and all will be ok. i get the results of the ffn tomorrow. she said if its negative then that guarantees me another 2 weeks, but if its positive its kind of inconclusive but i will have to be put on bedrest which i am not thrilled about. i dont want to waste what little time i have alone in bed. i would love my little one before christmas, but honestly i am praying for a new yrs baby because i will be 37 weeks then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->