january 2012 mums to be!!!!

test came back negative and all is well - here are some new pics of my little bella baby:

1.JPG 2.JPG

3.JPG 4.JPG

5.JPG

and 2 more.... i cant believe the hair flowing through the fluid!

6.JPG

hair.JPG

ahh bella she is sooooo gorgeous you could just eat her up!!!!

love the one with the tongue sticking out!!!

i have my apt 2morrow, he will swab me and measure the cervix internally....very excited.....i wish i could afford to get a 3d one done but they are abt 250 pounds here...bummer!!!!

Haha, oh no steffy!!

Hormones are taking effect this week :( feel stressed over nothing and just cried my eyes out!

i cried because the store didn't have anymore vanilla ice cream...it did feel like the end of the world at the time!

Cannot actually believe...

1) I am 33 weeks pregnant this week

2) it's 18 days until Christmas.

Hasn't this year gone fast?

Haha Bella!! That's worth crying over!!

steffy - it's ridiculous how fast it has gone!

coco - i thought so! :)

Anyone else have 'foot in rib disease'??

God Harvey has a big fat foot and just wont un-lodge it from my rib. Bloomin' child lol xx

hi guys, i have had an exciting couple of days....NOT!!!

i was taken in to hospital on wed with shivering and fever symptoms....tests came back that i had a vaginal infection...my heart rate was 120 and the baby was up on 170....slightly high!....my urine results are not back yet but they wer convinced i have a kidney infection too...a double wammy! i got a swab taken on tue, so its prob the interference down below that caused the bacterial infecton!

so i had to stay in hosp on wed nite and got home eventually late last nite. they gave me IV antobiotics and now im on oral antibiotics for 5 days....i only came off the flagyl last thursday.....so i think im offically allergic to pregnancy!

baby is kicking the life out of me which is a good thing...but i feel like crap! the doc says its now full steam ahead for the 9th jan....i think he must be thinking that taking the stitch out then will put me into labour.....im dreading it.

i do hope i can hold out till the 9th though...

Anyone else have 'foot in rib disease'??

God Harvey has a big fat foot and just wont un-lodge it from my rib. Bloomin' child lol xx

alexa dropped over the past 2 days and i no longer feel anything in my ribs and i can breathe again. walking is a whole new thing though - i definitely began the waddle!

trixie i am so sorry you had to go through all of that. i will be thinking of you. but you get to my meet your little one sooner than you thought! hang in there, all will be fine! xx

Aw Trixie sorry for your ordeal. I hope you are feeling oK now. x

had another trip to L&D friday night with contractions 3 minutes apart and LOTS of pressure. had another shot of terbutaline to stop contractions. head is veryyy low down so i was put on bed rest for the weekend and was supposed to get cleared for work this week. i am hoping they let me work the rest of the week and then i will be done.

had another trip to L&D friday night with contractions 3 minutes apart and LOTS of pressure. had another shot of terbutaline to stop contractions. head is veryyy low down so i was put on bed rest for the weekend and was supposed to get cleared for work this week. i am hoping they let me work the rest of the week and then i will be done.

Make the most of it and stay home!

i agree....stay at home...

im feeling much better now, im on antibiotics and the urine test also came back positive! so vaginal and uti infections! have consultant apt tomorrow, i think his bum is trying to come out my bellybutton, its so sore!! otherwise, feeling well.

keep us updated bella, i bet you are the first to go!!!!

Ooh good luck bellaxgee, im with Trixie. Think you could be first!
Glad to hear all well Trixie, hope it continues.
No foot in rib problems for me, just lots of wiggleing around. Im not unconvinced that the baby could still be breech? I have the midwife on weds so guess will find out?
Hope everyone else is well and those hormones are behaving, im quite looking forward to feeling myself soon :)

Glad you're feeling better Trixie.
I can see that over the next weeks I will be desperate to meet baby! Pleeeeeease arrive a teensy bit early!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->