january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Don't forget that you can use Night Time Towels are the same as Maternity.

Bodyform is on sale in Tesco at the moment, £1 for a pack. So I bought a few of those and 2 packs of tesco maternity pads.

Ive looked in tescos and they didnt have any. What are they called, i'll have another look.
I need to do the moses basket as well x

They are with the baby/maternity stuff so not with normal ladies stuff! They are in lilac packaging and the range is called Mum! I got the bed pads as well.

Spencerspeice, not long now then :) I hope it all goes OK.

Thanks coco, think ive been looking in the wrong place...preggy brain!!

anyone else tired of being pregnant??? been in the hospital 3 times already with false labor. regular contractions but no progression. i just want to hold my little girl!

I've been in once with what I thought was labour... I didn't even realise you had something called 'back waters' LOL! I thought my waters had gone...

14 days until I am classed as 'full term'...
God it's scary how fast it's coming... but I am so darn excited about it!!!

i've never heard of back waters either! i must google now...

36.jpg

36 weeks....i don't know if i can handle growing anymore!:wacko:

Aw what a pain that you guys have had false alarms. I'm just getting really stressed and teary a lot recently! :s

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas time and gets everything they wish for in the new year x x

i have been crying over everything....its not normal!

Hope everyone had a good xmas :)
Dont worry about the hormones, I was REALLY bad with it before xmas but has eased now xx

merry xmas everyone....hope you are all well! x

Well we had sex for the first time in 8 months and boy did I regret it the next morning. I couldn't even get out of bed because my hips hurt so bad. Was hoping the semen would move my cervix along because these contractions are so uncomfortable but mo progression. Doctor tomorrow so we shall see!

Bella, I am going to attempt this in the next few days but we are going to do 'lazy sex' as we call it so I don't have to part my legs as I know I will have the same issue. When we spoke about this at a labour class the midwives said it would only work though if you kept it all in as if you were trying to get pregnant. Hopefully I can do this without my heartburn playing up :haha:

My baby Charlie, was born Xmas day at 1455 weighing 6lb 13oz. he was bang on 37 weeks and was induced via a drip due to waters breaking at 36 weeks 5 days. His due date was the 15th Jan 2012 :)
He is my Xmas suprise! Love him to peices :)
https://i42.tinypic.com/rm5g8x.jpg

Mrs x he is adorable! Congrats!

Trixie I didn't know u were supposed to keep it in!

Went to the doctor...still only a fingertip dilated, 50% effaced. Was also told that she's close to 8lbs already! They won't induce for another 2 weeks though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->