january 2012 mums to be!!!!

Ooh Bella 8lbs! Do they think she could arrive before then?

I just can't get my head around the fact that the baby could arrive very soon! :O

my god bella 8 lbs!!!! im still in shock over the no sex in 8 months.....i cant even manage 8 days or my oh would look at me sideways! i have managed to have sex 1/2 times a week.....but i do agree with the sore pelvis, it takes a day or two for the pubic bone to get back to normal!!

i had been thinking abt the sex to get things moving so i mite seduce him again tonite!!!

i have the docs in the morning...

god i have just noticed im in my last bubble too!!!!!

Bella- Yes you are meant to keep it in. I think thats whats putting me off having :sex: its bad enough going through the pain and then having to lie on my back with my legs in the air does not appeal at all :haha: Wow 8lbs!! Have they given you any idea if she might come early?

Trixie- Your an absolute saint!! I dont think there would be any chance I would be able to do it 1-2 times a week!

MrsX- he is so adorable, congratulations :hugs:

Well finally been told that little Daisy's head is engaged but I suppose she could still pop back out again any minute! My midwife doesnt really tell me much and can be very patronising so I am quite happy to be told that lol!

Congratulations Mrs x, gorgeous :)
Pinky, I hope the baby stays in the right place for you.
Trixie, hats off to you! What a good wifey you are!
Bella, wow 8lbs. I had a growth scan today and my little one is measuring 5lbs 4oz, everything else is good and i dont need to go back now till im in labour!
Coco, im the same. Its an odd feeling that it could be any day! xx

Happy new year!
I'm uncomfortable now! Upset stomach, baby leaning on bladder, hideous heartburn and cramp woke me in the night! Come on babies!

Happy new year!
I'm uncomfortable now! Upset stomach, baby leaning on bladder, hideous heartburn and cramp woke me in the night! Come on babies!

I feel exactly the same, back and bump aching and heavy. Heartburn and cant get comfy. Still, not long to go! x

I have midwife on Wednesday I am hoping they give me some good news, like his head is fully engaged or something.

As for sex, SOD THAT! lol, I only manage it maybe 1-2 times a month, and from weeks 22 to week 34 no sex at all. It hurt too much, and now it hurts even more. Managed sex on my birthday, christmas eve and christmas day - that's it :p

Although when Chris and I 'did the naughty' on my birthday, he kept going on about 'it was like having sex with a virgin'

- Ah, I aim to please haha xx

Hi ladies, happy new year :birthday:

Hope you have all had a good Christmas and new year :hugs:

Not long for us all now. I can't wait to pop as my SPD is killing me :( I have barely slept these past few weeks and has stressed me out a little. Hopefully she will come out soon lol x x

Haha Steffy! I think we have managed the same, enjoying not having the pressure of TTC!
Good luck tomorrow. I'm seeing the midwife on Thursday and hoping for some similar news! Doubt it though.

Check out my growth from 35 weeks to 36+3!!

Then today at 36+6! Nasty stretchmarks popped up in the last week or so :(

Attachments

• 35 wks.jpg
    35 wks.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 36+3 NYE.jpg
    36+3 NYE.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3
  • NYE 046.jpg
    NYE 046.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5
Wow, impressive bump coco. Very neat :) I hope youre feeling a bit better now?
Im getting so excited now, also bit nervous as well. Hubby is very anxious, think its hitting home x

Yeah I am thanks Claire.
Me too, I keep getting surges of adrenaline when I think of how close it it!! :D

Hey everyone, just to update, had my daughter Amber Lily on New Years Day (exactly a week early) at 3.39am weighing a massive 9lb 14oz :D xx

Oh wow what a gorgeous bump Coco. There is a big difference in your photos!! I feel like I am going to pop any minute with how big Daisy is :haha:

Claire, I know what you mean about the hubby! Mine has been sleep walking practically every night for weeks because he is stressed out (hubby is usually so laid back he is horizontal) he cant wait for her to be here so he can chill out (his words, not mine) more fool him :haha:

Hope everyone else is ok :hugs:

Well I was chuckling away to myself today! I was painting a door and had some old clothes on that dont quite cover my bump. As I turned at one point I managed to get a strip of paint right down the middle of my bump lol! I sent a picture to my hubby and said that Daisy was trying to help :haha:

Congratulations EMZ, Amber is a lovely name.

Looks like I have already said congratulations on Facebook but Congratulations again Emma :hugs:

Hey everyone, just to update, had my daughter Amber Lily on New Years Day (exactly a week early) at 3.39am weighing a massive 9lb 14oz :D xx[/QUO

Congratulations! :) Hope you're all doing well. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->